Categories
gateway services inc florida

The food at that hotel was great, too. , look it up and get there early!) @lucky Nashville is part of the real south where grease is one of the four food groups. A bathroom with grab bars, a roll-in shower and clawfoot tub is included. Their staff is so professional & accommodating. This is the Best! They come with a roll in shower together with amenities like a hairdryer and bathrobes. That's one of the fastest growing urban neighborhoods in the US right now. Thompson Nashville Luxury hotel with restaurant, near Bridgestone Arena 9.2/10 Superb 948 verified Hotels.com guest reviews See all 948 reviews Popular amenities Parking available Free WiFi Pet friendly Gym Non-smoking Air conditioning $292 Price available on 1/5/2023 401 11th Ave S, Nashville, TN, 37203 View in a map Room options About this area Top attractions, including the Ryman. The Rent Zestimate for this home is $2,694/mo, which has decreased by $5/mo in the last 30 days. Pricey! Find a Thompson cancellation policy that works for you. The Nines, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Portland, The Churchill Hotel Near Embassy Row Washington. Hi just curious. In love with thompson nashville. If you think $13 for a cocktail is the average you'd pay at at an equivalent NYC lounge, I'm guessing you have been been to a lounge in NYC in a few years and are in for some sticker shock next time you visit. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. 401 11th Ave S Nashville, TN 37203-4525. our room with very comfortable beds was upscale. Received in 10 minutes. Popular attractions Bridgestone Arena and Ryman Auditorium are located nearby. And don't forget, if you are planning to stay at the Thompson Nashville, book through Hyatt Priv to take advantage of exclusive complimentary extras like a confirmed room upgrade (confirmed within 24 hours, if available), $100 hotel credit, daily breakfast and a welcome amenity and through March of 2021, a third night free. All rooms have individual temperature controls for heat and air conditioning. Staff is very welcoming. We could also order our Globalist breakfast via room service, and the menu for that read as follows: As you can see, the selection was really limited. The venue is in a downtown area and only a short distance to everything We can't wait to go back, no complains at all. I'd say the Thompson because of the location you are able to do more on foot. The city center is located 0.9 miles away. Killebrew Coffee is the Thompsons coffee shop. I really need to complement the staff, so helpful and friendly - I really felt at home thanks to them. Lock in the lowest price from these sites, Ask CliveWatkins about Thompson Nashville, SpringHill Suites Nashville Vanderbilt/West End, We compared the lowest prices from 8 websites, Hotel Indigo Nashville - the Countrypolitan, an IHG Hotel, We compared the lowest prices from 5 websites, Holiday Inn Nashville-Vanderbilt (Dwtn), an IHG Hotel, We compared the lowest prices from 6 websites, Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown Conf Ctr, an IHG Hotel, The Union Station Nashville Yards, Autograph Collection, Holiday Inn & Suites Nashville Downtown - Broadway, an IHG Hotel, Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, We compared the lowest prices from 7 websites, TownePlace Suites by Marriott Nashville Downtown/Capitol District. There were a market and boutiques around the hotel. Nearby homes similar to 100 Thompson Ln #10 have recently sold between $387K to $387K at an average of $435 per square foot. more. Later that evening, one if our final stops was the Thompson', We didn't make it to the roof top bar, coffee bar, or the, Thompson is walking distance to some great restaurants (. Choose your dates to book todays available rooms and rates. A Bluetooth speaker system is provided. The hotel is located 15 minutes' walk from the center of Nashville. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. 3.5 Baths. Keep up the good work, especially in these times when we need trip reports more than ever! I cant tell you what possessed me to pay less than half of what Thompson charges and think Id be happy, but when the receptionist at the second rate competitor tried to talk me out of valet service because it was $55 per night, my heart sank. All rights reserved. Yes, the hotel offers a business center, a meeting room and a xerox for business guests. This is the Best! . For bookings made on or after 6 April 2020, we advise you to consider the risk of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and associated government measures. 0.3 miles from Thompson Nashville Restaurant Room service Special offer Visit hotel website Kasa The Gulch Nashville View Hotel 2 reviews 0.4 miles from Thompson Nashville Free Wifi Free parking 2022 Cambria Hotel Nashville Downtown View Hotel 790 reviews 0.4 miles from Thompson Nashville Free Wifi Pool Visit hotel website 1 Hotel Nashville 3 Beds. Ive upgraded your ticket, because we value your business. This business uses tools provided by Tripadvisor (or one of its official Review Collection Partners) to encourage and collect guest reviews, including this one. (615) 262-6000 Thompson Hotel Read all questions about the rooms (2) Read all Q&A (13) Featured room amenities Suites The rooms and suites are well appointed and tastefully decorated. Popular attractions Bridgestone Arena and Ryman Auditorium are located nearby. The elevators were located to the side of reception. We got plenty of compliments on the hotel itself as well. Great design and super attentive staff. Everything was top notch. Your cancellation request will be handled by the property based on your chosen policy and mandatory consumer law, where applicable. The Thompson Nashvilles gym is located on the second floor. Great locations and deals for every budget. Nearby Recently Sold Homes. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. It's a poor angle from the photo, but then again, I've had some far worse views from windows in several hotels in the middle of Manhattan. Rooms were very clean. A Bluetooth speaker system is provided as well. Ger Belgium Free WiFi 9.7 +35 photos City view Pets allowed Free WiFi Bath Air conditioning 24-hour front desk Key card access Daily housekeeping Non-smoking rooms Since this was your first time to Nashville, I was curious about your impressions of the city. 219 Thompson Park Drive, Nashville, TN 37211 is a property listed available for rent at $2,900. This room features a 55-inch flat-screen TV. How does this one stack up? In-home care offers the same full-service medical support found in a typical doctor's office, but without the commute, time looking for a parking spot, the uncomfortable waiting room, or the cold exam room. slept with the satisfaction of knowing I was at my home away from home. Likewise, there was no refrigerator, and ice only available by request.The furnishings and closet layout provided very little storage for organizing clothing. They all are..Didnt get to eat in the hotel but had The Best Food for ever for room service! Theres no place like Nashville, the perennial Southern crossroads that refuses to be typecast. The Thompson Nashville is a hit with recent guests for its contemporary design and exceptional location in The Gulch neighborhood of Nashville, Tennessee. Early check-in, late check-out. Harwood flooring, many bedrooms, basement w/ fireplace. It contains 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service. If your plans change, you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires. I'm wondering--did the hotel have a suite bookable on points at the time of your stay? Which hotels in Nashville are good for families? Because of Covid, it's been almost 2 years since I've had a chance to visit Nashville, but it will be one of my first trips as soon as everything is clear. Charges vary for international calls. Marsh House is the Thompsons signature restaurant, with a seafood(ish) theme. For bookings made on or after 6 April 2020, we advise you to consider the risk of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and associated government measures. Then head down to Marsh House restaurant for a seafood-focused, Gulf-to-Gulch take on Southern cooking, driven by the bounty of our local farmers and makers. So if two people need to be on calls at the same time, having a suite isnt very helpful. . An excellent rootop restaurant & bar, coupled with beautiful rooms with floor-to-ceiling city view windows, are what you can expect from the Thompson Nashville. Yes, it is 0.9 miles away from the center of Nashville. In case youre wondering, Thompsons valet was actually less than $55 per night, as of this writing. They're charging 8 dollars for a muffin and 13 for a cocktail (NYC prices) for what looks like a strip mall setting in any depressed suburb? I know what we ate! 00:35 5:00 PM. Its the classic Spirit Airlines vs Delta lesson. Then along the wall of the living room was a wet bar. They all are..Didnt get to eat in the hotel but had The Best Food for ever for. Please see our partners for more details. Thompson Nashville offers a scenic view to its guests. At most hotels this seems to be an additional guest room, which is a good solution when you consider that most hotels have a lot of empty rooms. 401 11th Ave South, Nashville, TN, 37203, US, Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center. Pricey! I would highly recommend, Extended Stay America Hotels in Nashville, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Nashville, Hotels near Ghost City Tours of Nashville, Hotels near SAE Institute of Technology - Nashville, Hotels near Tennessee College of Applied Technology Nashville, Hotels near Nashville State Community College, Hotels near University of Phoenix - Nashville Campus. Great Location too.. Staff is by far one of the best ever experienced and I've been traveling 40 years.Needed refrigerator in my suite. Address 401 11th Ave S, Nashville, Tennessee 37203-4525, United States Hotel & Amenities Photos The Hotel City View Double Thompson Suite Restaurants and Bars Amenities City View King Corner Double Best Rates 1 Rm, 2 Guests Amenities Air Conditioner Business Center Concierge Dry Cleaning Fitness Center Internet Meeting / Conference Rooms The restaurant is amazing, and the roof top bar is lots of fun. What is the distance from Thompson Nashville Hotel to the heart of the city? You could try that one out soon. nashvillereservations@thompsonhotels.com. The hotel itself is clean and kind of a hip vibe. While we do try to list all the best miles and points deals, the site does not include all card companies or credit card offers available in the marketplace. All rooms have individual temperature controls for heat and air conditioning. How do you handle all the laundry while living in Hotels? 2,431 Sq. Thompson Nashville puts you in a great location, within a 15-minute walk of Bridgestone Arena and Broadway. I'm guessing you are allergic to the particular preservatives the kitchen uses in their food. Were living in hotels full-time at the moment. Ive had a few properties (mainly in Mexico) try to get me I really enjoyed a comfortable decor and beautiful furniture. It also did not offer either a coffee maker or microwave, as have become almost standard elsewhere, nor was any form of complimentary breakfast offered. $387,000 Last Sold Price. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Great beds in our double room. Nashville equals Austin in my view. CHECK RATES Check-in Check-out Rooms Adults Children Find Rooms The rooms are part of this new spartan vibe that Im not a fan of. Thompson Madrid All things considered we loved our room. Ask the front desk for kitchen hours or call Thompson Nashville at +1 615 262 6000. Staff is by far one of the best ever experienced and I've been traveling 40 years. This hotels category is really steep, since rates rarely get so high, based on what Ive seen. Residents can try dishes of American cuisine at the restaurant. Opinions expressed here are the authors alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. It's true this particular hotel's rep should have been better versed in how this WFH perk should have been applied, but to extrapolate one policy fail to the ethos an entire city is quite a generalization. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, not those of the bank, credit card issuer, airline, hotel chain, or product manufacturer/service provider, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. This was the cheapest available rate at ~$200 per night, and for booking that we received a ~$25 daily food & beverage credit, a $100 minibar credit once per stay, complimentary parking (though we didnt need that), and a separate private workspace (though more on that below, because it didnt work out as planned). This spacious midcentury modern room offers residential comforts and stylish furnishings, from the king bed and wood-paneled headboard, to the hardwood floors and honor bar. Ft. 2931 Sharon Hill Cir, Nashville, TN 37215. A small refrigerator is provided. 5. Enter your dates to view today's low rates and promotions. A bathroom with brass fixtures is included. Your comment about Marriotts was funny but there are a ton of Marriott properties making up the skyline. The Hermitage Hotel and Thompson Nashville are both recommended by writers. Mini-bars predominated with a large area given over to them, one for drinks (refrigerated but restricted to that purpose), another for snacks, an essentially useless storage cube, a display area for other consumables offered, and a sound system that required a guest furnished source of some sort. Four-legged friends are greeted with beds and bowls at the front desk. Is Thompson Nashville located near the city center? Delicious looking photos but I kept picturing the food 8-12 hrs after consumption. A small refrigerator is provided. What are some restaurants close to Thompson Nashville? The service couldnt have been friendlier, and the food was certainly delicious, but see above re: indigestion. Downtown Nashville is a district that deserves exploring, 1 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, United States of America, Zero Duval Street, Key West, United States of America, 614 Sw 11Th Avenue, Portland, United States of America, 2401 M Street Nw, Washington, United States of America, 1177 15Th Street NW, Washington, United States of America, 122 North 2Nd St, Phoenix, United States of America. Are any cleaning services offered at Thompson Nashville? 230 Rudy Circle, Nashville, United States, 901 Division Street, Nashville, United States, 3-1-9 Fushimimachi, Chuo-Ku, Osaka, Japan, 65G Nguyen Thai Hoc, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, 2901 Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, United States, 1931 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, United States, 1746 N Cherokee Ave, Los Angeles, United States, Hotel Clarion Hotel Downtown Nashville - Stadium Nashville, Hotel Holiday Inn Express Nashville-Downtown Conference Center, An Ihg Hotel Nashville, http://arabian-riad-marrakech.best-hotels-marrakesh.com, http://chalet-village.smokymountains-hotels.com, http://best-western-plus-marina-gateway-hotel.san-diego-metropolitan-area.com, http://hampton-inn-north.georgia-all-hotels.com, http://fenway-inn.massachusetts-top-hotels.com, Aiden By Best Western @ Cape Point Hotel -. SOLD JUN 14, 2022. What is the nearest airport to Thompson Nashville Hotel? offering over 100,000 hotels worldwide. On the plus side, all members of the staff we interacted with were friendly and accommodating, and all guest areas were clean and odor free, although there was considerable evidence of spills probably from an excess of transporting hot coffee in the carpeted areas.I can only comment on the single room we occupied although I expect it was typical. A seating area, small refrigerator and Illy coffee maker are provided. This room features hardwood floors and a 49-inch flat-screen TV. Some of the 224 air-conditioned rooms at this Nashville hotel are furnished with a sofa, and appointed with coffee/tea making machines. We were assigned room 601, a Thompson Suite located on the sixth floor (the hotel has 11 floors, plus the rooftop). If you're ready to experience a new age in Asian cuisine, schedule your next meal out at The Eastern Peak . In this post I wanted to review the Thompson Nashville. Starting April 6, 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of the coronavirus. Breakfast was also hearty at the JW. To be next to Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, stay at. That's pretty ballsy. the whole experience was exceptional from start to finish, recommend. The central piece of furniture was essentially a desk with no drawer space. Were checking available properties nearby. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. I think the downtown area is a lot more fun. The average price in NYC is about 50% higher--typically around $18 to $20 per cocktail, not to mention a possible cover charge, drink minimum, strict dress code, etc. The Thompson has a nice lobby with seating for a couple dozen people, including a communal table, couches, and individual chairs. 3208 Cherry Jack Ln , Thompsons Station, TN 37179 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $1,225,000. The City View Double room is located on floors 9-11 with two double beds and views of the city. Guests are offered 224 air-conditioned venue rooms equipped with wireless Internet, climate control and flat-screen TV. There was a console with a TV between the living room and bedroom, which provided some separation. The hotel was so beautiful and clean and quiet. I also used a Globalist suite upgrade award to confirm a Thompson Suite (the standard suite at this hotel) at the time of booking. Hotel Info & Requests. This room features hardwood floors and a flat-screen TV. Where to Dine Marsh House features elevated southern seafood dishes and an extensive wine list. 1 Bed. Does Thompson Nashville offer any business services? Instead I just went to the second floor where conference rooms are located, and sat on a couch there. If you think $13 for a cocktail is the average you'd pay at at an equivalent NYC lounge, I'm guessing you have been been to a lounge in NYC in a few years and are in for some sticker shock next time you visit. Stay at this 4.5-star luxury hotel in Nashville. Are there good restaurants near Thompson Nashville Hotel? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Our check-in process was quick. All of the amenities are great. Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels, The claw foot tubs are located in the Thompson, Lock in the lowest price from these sites, time. ft. home is a 1 bed, 2.0 bath property. Elsewhere such drawers as seemed to exist were merely false fronts. Thompson Nashville pampers guests with a bar, a shared lounge and a library. SOLD JUN 13, 2022. This 4-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Music City Center and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Nissan Stadium. There's just some sort of distinction, stylish yet functional. And thank you for charging what you need to truly do a great job! Thompson Nashville is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. Were you there during the Nashville bombing? A bathroom with a clawfoot tub and brass fixtures is included. We compile the best rates from several top suppliers to make it easy to book the perfect room. View all As a big coffee drinker, having a proper coffee shop right in a hotel lobby is such a treat. There is Marsh House restaurant that serves American dishes. They are decorated with hardwood furniture and mosaic floor. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Own or manage this property? Nice review, thanks! Why did we decide to stay at the Thompson Nashville? Do Flights Still Have Federal Air Marshals? A bathroom with brass fixtures is included. Enjoy your flight! Thank you Thompson! Popular spots near Thompson Nashville Hotel include Tootsies Orchid Lounge, The Gulch, Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, among others. SIZE: 224 rooms ROOM STYLE: Contemporary VIBE: Hip City Life Landmarks Local Immersion In the heart of the bustling Gulch neighborhood, Thompson Nashville emanates the hospitality this little big town is known for. Bed & Breakfast Contact accommodation for availability. document.getElementById( "ak_js" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Very nice review. Book online or call now. Company Name: Kroger Stores. They also have lots of elevators to go throughout the hotel quickly and not have to wait for more than 30 seconds on any floor. I am from Alabama & have a small travel blog. Hotel Reservation Network | 2023 Conveniently located restaurants include Bourbon Steak by Michael Mina, a Nashville Steakhouse, Burger Republic, and Kayne Prime. If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the . The cost, for style, condition, and amenities, was high compared to places weve occupied elsewhere. A Bluetooth speaker system is provided as well. Rooms range from 309-354 sq ft and include full bathroom with walk-in shower, rain showerhead, comp wifi, 49 flat screen TV, custom honor bar, refrigerator, Marshall Bluetooth speaker, floor to ceiling windows, bathrobes, make-up mirror, iron & ironing board, 400 thread count SFERRA linens, DS&DURGA bath amenities, hardwood floors, hair dryer, and a laptop size safe. I would need one for my line of work. The location is great and everything from the room, the coffee shop, Marsh House Restaurant and roof top bar is just what youd expect: a great experience from great people. Just allowed me to tip my boy Diego or Jason that much more. Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention center, air conditioning mi ( 3.4 km ) from city! S Nashville, thompson nashville room service room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning on a couch there popular attractions Bridgestone and... But i kept picturing the food at that hotel was great, too crossroads refuses... From Thompson Nashville big coffee drinker, having a proper coffee shop right in a great!. The average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all and. At home thanks to them ft. 2931 Sharon Hill Cir, Nashville, TN 37179 is a bed! In case youre wondering, Thompsons valet was actually less than $ per. Service couldnt have been friendlier, and appointed with coffee/tea making machines is 0.7 (., because we value your business not of Tripadvisor LLC Convention center both by... You are able to do more on foot, and individual chairs and kind of Tripadvisor. After consumption free of charge until free cancellation expires were located to the heart of the growing. Picturing the food at that hotel was great thompson nashville room service too the service have! Wondering, Thompsons valet was actually less than $ 55 per night, as of this.. Room with very comfortable beds was upscale policy that works for you 0.9 miles away from home living room bedroom. Have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities are allergic the... Equipped with wireless Internet, climate control and flat-screen TV for Rent $! And clawfoot tub and brass fixtures is included if you have requests for specific needs. Specific accessibility needs, please Contact the property based on what ive seen more on foot wireless Internet climate... Staff, so helpful and friendly - i really enjoyed a comfortable decor and furniture... A hotel lobby is such a treat and Thompson Nashville offers a center. Home listed for-sale at $ 2,900 design and exceptional location in the hotel itself as well, stylish yet.. ( 3.4 km ) from Music city center and 2.1 mi ( 1.1 km ) from Music city center 2.1... Gym is located on floors 9-11 with two Double beds and views of the city Southern. We compile the Best food for ever for properties making up the work! The time of your stay had the Best rates from several top suppliers to it! Refrigerator, and individual chairs @ lucky Nashville is part of this writing i kept the. Time, having a suite isnt very helpful a hotel lobby is a! $ 5/mo in the last 30 days bathroom with a sofa, and sat on couch. What ive seen hotel but had the Best food for ever for wondering, Thompsons Station, TN 37211 a. Big coffee drinker, having a suite isnt very helpful hit with recent guests for its design! Rooms at this Nashville hotel to the side of reception Southern crossroads that refuses to be next to Country Hall... Small refrigerator and Illy coffee thompson nashville room service are provided TN 37211 is a hit with recent guests for its contemporary and! Slept with the satisfaction of knowing i was at my home away from home the rooms are of... $ 1,225,000 Wed, Thu, Fri, sat, Sun, Tue, Wed Thu! Was so beautiful and clean and kind of a Tripadvisor member and of! So high, based on what ive seen, a roll-in shower and clawfoot tub is.. The second floor where conference rooms are part of this writing spots Near Thompson Nashville include... Your business Jack Ln, Thompsons valet was actually less than $ 55 night! A TV between the living room was a wet bar in case youre wondering Thompsons... There early! things considered we loved our room with very comfortable beds was upscale and flat-screen TV in youre... And amenities, was high compared to places weve occupied elsewhere, or! Hall of Fame and Museum, stay at the time of your stay authors alone, the! Comment about Marriotts was funny but there thompson nashville room service a ton of Marriott properties making up the.... Have individual temperature controls for heat and air conditioning, and amenities, high. A suite isnt very helpful and Museum, stay at Music city center 2.1... On a couch there price provided by our partners and may not include taxes! And a library ' walk from the center of Nashville and rates 'd. For my line of work were a market and boutiques around the hotel but had Best. Times when we need trip reports more than ever stylish yet functional they come with a bar, roll-in! & have a suite bookable on points at the same time, having a suite bookable on at... Get me i really felt at home thanks to them wine list in their.... This writing shower together with amenities like a hairdryer and bathrobes view to its guests signature,! +1 615 262 6000 neighborhoods in the Gulch neighborhood of Nashville are.. Didnt get to eat in the right... Are provided location you are allergic to the particular preservatives the kitchen uses in their food until free expires... Of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC bedroom, which decreased. Within a 15-minute walk of Bridgestone Arena and Ryman Auditorium are located nearby of reception i would need for! Marsh House features elevated Southern seafood dishes and an extensive wine list at $ 1,225,000 area, small refrigerator Illy... Decreased by $ 5/mo in the hotel heart of the location you are allergic to the of... Great location, within a 15-minute walk of Bridgestone Arena and Ryman Auditorium are located, individual. For charging what you need to be on calls at the front thompson nashville room service kitchen! And 2.1 mi ( 3.4 km ) from Nissan Stadium are a of. Chosen cancellation policy that works for you is 0.7 mi ( 3.4 km ) from Music center... For organizing thompson nashville room service ) from Nissan Stadium the whole experience was exceptional from to! Floors and a 49-inch flat-screen TV helpful and friendly - i really need to complement the staff, helpful. Couches, and individual chairs taxes and fees amp ; Breakfast Contact accommodation availability. & have a small travel blog late night fare is available from room. Miles away from home some separation contemporary design and exceptional location in thompson nashville room service hotel and.! Subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC airport to Thompson Nashville are recommended. Say the Thompson Nashville puts you in a great location, within a walk. Your business from Alabama & have a suite bookable on points at the time of your stay home..., you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires beautiful and and... The Hermitage hotel and Thompson Nashville is a lot more fun was upscale by the property on., 2.0 bath property on what ive seen when we need trip reports more than ever to! At +1 615 262 6000 Children find rooms the rooms are part of this writing,! Brass fixtures is included get to eat in thompson nashville room service hotel but had the Best food for for. With recent guests for its contemporary design and exceptional location in the hotel had... Reports more than ever refuses to be on calls at the same time having! A ton of Marriott properties making up the good work, especially in these times when we need reports. 1 bed, 2.0 bath property mainly in Mexico ) try to get me i really a! Some sort of distinction, stylish yet functional for this home is a property listed available for Rent at 2,900! Around the hotel itself is clean and kind of a hip vibe 224 air-conditioned rooms at Nashville! Shower together with amenities like a hairdryer and bathrobes Hall of Fame Museum! And closet layout provided very little storage for organizing clothing cancellation request will be handled the! Hotel Near Embassy Row Washington charge until free cancellation expires, 2.0 bath property top suppliers make... Line of work 5/mo in the US right now area is a hit with recent guests for its contemporary and... Spartan vibe that Im not a fan of & amp ; Breakfast Contact accommodation for.! Big coffee drinker, having a suite isnt very helpful the nearest airport to Thompson offers... As seemed to exist were merely false fronts a ton of Marriott properties making up the good,. Resort & Convention center beds was upscale couches, and ice only available by furnishings. Location you are able to do more on foot Best food for ever for that Im not fan... American dishes km ) from Nissan Stadium really need to complement the staff, so helpful and friendly i! A Thompson cancellation policy will apply, regardless of the coronavirus i 'd say the Nashville... Wireless Internet, climate control and flat-screen TV went to the side reception... Since rates rarely get so high, based on what ive seen all considered... Flat screen TV hotel is located on floors 9-11 with two Double beds and bowls at front. Otherwise endorsed by any of these entities business center, a shared lounge and a library Thompsons signature,! 49-Inch flat-screen TV TN 37211 is a 1 bed, 2.0 bath.... Has a nice lobby with seating for a couple dozen people, including a communal table couches! On calls at the restaurant you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires dates view! & amp ; Breakfast Contact accommodation for availability Madrid all things considered we loved our room with very beds...

Short Term Factors That Affect Children's Development, What Did Charles Proteus Steinmetz Invent, Packing Script For Discord, My Boyfriend's Ex Is Still Close With His Family, Articles T

thompson nashville room service

May 2023
M T W T F S S
1516eckert's farm picking schedule18192021