Categories
gateway services inc florida

I did not buy either but leaning towards the Monty. Which ever gun feels the best. Drew Warden is a past Managing Editor of Gun Digest the Magazine. Overview Benelli Ultra Light Satin Walnut 28 Gauge 2-3/4in Semi Automatic Shotgun - 26in - The Ultra Light shotgun is an upland hunter's dream. The Ethos trigger break is just marginally lighter than the weight of the gun and that is a disappointment. Like the title says I'm in the market for a benelli semi auto 28 ha and I cannot make my mind up between the ultra light and the ethos. Jeff from Indiana"has a buddy that swears by 28ga"! banter you'll hear is that it is a strikingly handsome shotgun compared I load my own TSS and they are roll crimped, Benelli Ultralight 28ga is my favorite gun period. by msalm April 18th, 2021, 8:39 am, Post UGLYThe Ethos begs to be offered in 20 gauge, where loading difficulty is Eight major concealed carry insurance programs are now available to the millions of Americans who carry concealed. The Ethos trigger break is just marginally lighter than the weight of the gun and that is a disappointment. Benelli 12ga Montefeltro (2011 to current production) . Of course, this new Ethos also incorporates Benellis dependable and clean Inertia Driven operating system. Nova / SuperNova Series. The 12 is a touch over 5lbs. It is basically a Benelli M2 except cheaper. IMO, a gas gun needs to be cleaned and I have more issues with gas guns in the extreme cold and when they get dirty or muddy than with intertia guns. Two of three arrived cracked and the third one I was able to destroy myself with no effort. are historically pricey and sometimes just not available. The general problems The 28-gauge shotgun is relatively rare in comparison to 12- and 20-gauges, which tend to see the bulk of field use, and ammo can sometimes be difficult to find. If you damage the rib, it is easy to replace Tried and True that would be MY biggest concern as I would be shooting turkeys and doves . Ultra Light. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. The notion of Benelli 12ga ETHOS. and slims up the forearm. Light, high build-quality, innovative design (easy breakdown and cleaning) and, yes, beautiful wood. This follows the The gas system is incredibly simple and innovative. cats, motorcycle sketches, violins, and costumed batgirls. Buy Benelli Ultra Light. In a rush of commotion, the pheasant flushed from the grass and made a beeline to the left. Functioned flawless. GOODThe shell-handling, particularly the ease of unloading has been improved, Copyright Debuting at the 2016 SHOT Show, the Ethos 28-gauge was an expansion of the manufacturers already popular Ethos shotgun line, which included 12- and 20-gauge models. a better magazine cap, and absolutely certain reliability with at least Both the Vinci and the Versa Max had dream safeties by comparison. The Benelli options Raffaello Power Bore 12 isn't strictly new, just new to the U.S. There is a 1 5/8oz load that fits in a 2 3/4", but I have not tried it out. sell. Starting Price: $479 Nova / SuperNova Series. This design has proven itself as inherently reliable over the years, and it certainly did so again during the course of our hunt. Target loads are often more available due to the 28-gauges frequent use in skeet shooting. This is the world's lightest semi-auto shotgun, offered in 12-, 20-, and 28-gauge. I've shot both! It has been loudly introduced with various collections of large black I really don't think fouling will ever result in a jam, unlike all the slip ring on magazine tube systems. the Vinci) can benefit from better shell handling, a bit larger bolt release, choke tubes. Works, does everything it is supposed to do but just didn't like it. That 1 1/2oz load is 2 3/4". There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Truly deserves a look and at about $750 it is half the price of many. System" would have been more aptly named "Progressive Discomfort." Post by Eagle-Dawgs April 10th, 2021, 12:40 pm, Post The plastic case in which the Ethos is supplied is an upgrade, with at least a small amount of padding and studier construction than the Vinci box. The AA Grade satin walnut stock and forend and elegant, engraved nickel-plated receiver are certainly eye-catching. loads. Again, it can be considered a minor improvement, but it is the 20 gauges (M2, Affinity) that are in need of significant help in the stiff loading department, not the 12 gauge Benellis. In a world of bargain basement guns that come with no frills, it's nice to see there's a company still dedicated to the highest standards of quality, even if that means you pay a little more at the counter. Some ComforTech gel recoil pads for other models (SBE II, M2, Nova, SuperNova) are listed at a nosebleed $90 by Benelli, but for the most part, they are perpetually out of stock. The ugly isn't about So does the extra quarter inch matter? I went with the Montefeltro today. It didnt take much of the Labs lumbering antics for the bird to decide it was time to get out of Dodge. after going to a profesional gun fitter it was discovered that either the M2 or ultra light fit me perfectly, A thousand dollar mistake but one you dont have to make . Benelli ; Montefeltro vs. UltraLight 20ga question Montefeltro vs. UltraLight 20ga question. But more on the new Fiocchi shells later. Ultra-reliable Inertia Driven system Featherweight alloy receiver Lighter magazine tube Super-strong, super-light carbon fiber rib Crio barrel and choke tubes While the Ethos discards the inline action of the Vinci, The stock is walnut and attractive, with well-cut checkering. at $1999 MSRP, the nickel at $2199, all of the above models (that lack I saw other writers knock down pheasants at distances approaching 60 yards, and I myself dropped one at what Id estimate as close to 50 yards. more commentary than anything else in the category, even though the Benelli 3 oz. The Ethos begs to be offered in 20 gauge, where loading difficulty is far more prominent, and the entire line of Benelli inertia guns (excepting the Vinci) can benefit from better shell handling, a bit larger bolt release, a better magazine cap, and absolutely certain reliability with at least 1 oz. Talk about 20 28 gauge & .410 bore shotguns here. Performance & security by Cloudflare. Similarly, its Easy-Loading system uses a beveled loading port, redesigned carrier and a two-part carrier latch for simpler loading. I have a bunch of shotguns but the only one that gets any real time in the field is my Browning A-5 Sweet Sixteen which was somebody else's before it became mine. eight of their current models. Benellis seem either obsolete, pricey, or ugly. The 28-gauge has typically occupied a sort of niche in the shotgun world, being more limited to target shooting and hunting smaller game birds while the larger gauges see the lions share of use. A bigger chamber translates to a bigger shell, which can equate to more shot, increased velocity, et cetera. You have entered an incorrect email address! I did not buy either but leaning towards the Monty. JavaScript is disabled. Have any of you tried both that can compare them? Aug 22, 2017. If you want to change the rib height, it is easy to do. just as it was in the Vinci. I had a super 90 a couple years back that I wasn't super fond of as far as fit was concerned, but it was very reliable. Ultra-reliable Inertia Driven system Featherweight alloy receiver Lighter magazine tube Super-strong, super-light carbon fiber rib Crio barrel and choke tubes Inertia-Driven System IMO this is an unbelievable and innovative shotgun that has not gotten the press it deserves. By pdave December 22, 2008 in Benelli. by pacecars April 10th, 2021, 8:18 pm, Post However, the Grade AA Walnut is generously over-graded on the tested article. Outstand and beautiful guns. 6) they are ugly, and 7) they don't do well with light loads, In the Ethos, Your IP: With the basic Ethos I have a mossberg 500, and a Stoeger 3000. a higher capacity tubular magazine are all wallet-flatteners, if you can an interchangeable rib sounds good, but they aren't available and the The softest shooting gun was the eight pound Remington Versa Max (by a huge margin), followed by the seven pound, one ounce Benelli Vinci, with the lighter Ethos coming in dead last. THE Just like the original 12-gauge Ethos, the new 20-gauge is a winner. As felt recoil in hunting guns and the ability to cycle light loads is part of the promise of the Ethos, a Remington Versa Max was shot alongside both the Ethos and the Vinci. The Ethos is a light gun, very light for a 12 gauge, and only a quarter pound heavier than the shorter-barreled (24 inch) Benelli Ultra Light 12 gauge. This allows the user to do a couple of things. Type of Sights: Red-Bar Front and Metal Bead Mid-Sight, Minimum Recommended Load: 2-1/2 dram, 7/8 oz. If you have had one or the other what do you think about them? The gun utilizes the same great Progressive Comfort recoil reduction system found on previous Ethos models, which makes for easier follow-up shots. I started looking around and found a new Ben UL 28 in stock, called the guy up and ordered it. SuperSport Shotgun Starting Price $2,199, Cordoba When I reviewed the Benelli Ultra Light, I found the trigger adequate, breaking at 5 pounds 7 ounces. Swarovski ATC 17-40x56mm Spotting Scope Review. My Benelli Ultra Light comes in at 4.9lbs unloaded amd is a breeze to carry in the field. Whoa heck of a price! remain current: Performance no unwanted weight to the back end. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Posted: 10/9/2022 2:42:17 . Truly impressive for a 28-gauge. I've had 5 ultralights. If you ever strip one down, examine the few parts and you will wonder how they can be so expensive Reply B BobK Registered Joined Feb 5, 2005 11,042 Posts As mentioned, the tested BUL cycled 7/8 oz. Ultra Light Starting Price: $1,669 View Product Family. The same was promised with the Benelli Vinci, all kinds of extended magazine tubes and easy to switch in modules. I looked at the Montefeltro and Ultralight and both look and feel awesome. Benelli, for some inexplicable reason, still puts a center bead on hunting guns. A big part of my decision was how it looked and pointed for me. like a gun to avoid, if it wasn't already. Click to reveal Personally, I don't understand the appeal. Weighing just a touch more than 5 pounds, its a real treat to carry all day through the field. price will likely be nose-bleed. The Benelli Ethos autoloader is presented as an upscale, lightweight hunting gun with a higher level of aesthetic value than their standard grade models, their plastic stocked models and features what Benelli brand of Beretta Holdings calls AA grade walnut. However, if what I experienced during the fabulous hunt at Pheasant Bonanza is any indication, the Ethos 28-gauge has a huge potential for success with upland hunters. "Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society." It features an inertia driven system, red-bar front and metal bead mid-sight, featherweight alloy receiver, lighter magazine tube, tough yet light carbon fiber rib, satin walnut stock with WeatherCoat, and Crio barrel and choke tubes. bolt into battery (enabling the Benelli Click), 4) you can't The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo, Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. Benelli Ethos or Montefeltro by Hotchkiss Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:43 am Well I went to get an Ethos with 26 inch barrell and picked up the Montefeltro. Sport Shotgun Starting Price $2,439, Vinci Sadly, the Ethos trigger is worse, breaking at 6-1/4 pounds or a bit more. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. The new Browning A5 Hunter (6-1/2 lbs. I also shoot a Benelli SBE II for ducks and love it. It will be used for Turkey, doves, quail, skeet etc what are the pros and cons of each? Get 12 Issues a year of the country's best firearms writing. Item #11461: Benelli ETHOS Performance Shop Upland 12 GA 26_Silo_11461.zip (8.65 MB) Item #11471: Benelli ETHOS Performance Shop Upland 20 GA 26_Silo_11471.zip (8.88 MB) . If you're shooting several hundred rounds in a single outing, the recoil can get to be harsh. It will be used for Turkey, doves, quail, skeet etc what are the pros and cons of each? What made this new 28-gauge Ethos even more intriguing, however, was Benellis choice to have the gun feature a 3-inch chamber instead of one of the typical 2-inch length. Cloudflare Ray ID: 78bb83a81f9990bb Have you looked at the ultra light? Sights: Interchangeable fiber optic (red, yellow, green) MSRP: $2,199 Manufacturer: Benelli USA. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Well, I was all ready to buy the Beretta A500 but then I saw the Benelli Ethos Cordoba with the BeST finish. I was in your situation about three years ago and looked at all the major brands including Browning, Benelli, Winchester, Remington, and some not so well known brands. I currently own just the 12/26 in the ultralight line. JavaScript is disabled. yesterday at Sportsman Warehouse, man what a sweet little gun. Up ahead, Heidi, a veteran German Shorthaired Pointer (GSP), was rooted in place, clipped tail rigid in the air, front leg bent and nose straight as an arrow pointing at the edge of a tall grass patch, where yet another pheasant was surely hunkered down. It was the stock version that came in a cardboard box instead of a case. Inertia vs gas! The action you just performed triggered the security solution. Factory one ounce loads are more plentiful, less costly and other prior Benellis have all handled them. Click to reveal This can be especially true for suitable field loads. While this graceful design may keep avid waterfowl hunters from tossing the Ethos in their duck blind, the guns svelte feel and sophisticated appearance are perfectly suited for upland hunters. 51.68.115.32 It was the perfect shot opportunity for me, and I quickly shouldered my gun, drew down on the bird and shot, making sure to swing through. I own the a400 xplor. ARCHIVED; Posted: 10/9/2022 2:25:22 PM EST . Introducing the Benelli Ethos Shotgun - YouTube 0:00 / 3:57 Introducing the Benelli Ethos Shotgun Guns & Ammo 58.5K subscribers Subscribe 181K views 9 years ago Guns & Ammo contribitor. Thomas Jefferson. The Vinci still loads more smoothly. ), at essentially the same weight as the Ethos, has an excellent recoil pad, but it sure wasn't enough. When you factor in all the pluses, it is well worth it for a quality, good-looking shotgun. in the arena of autoloading shotguns, the Benelli Ethos has generated In fact, it was so common that those three days of hunting may have spoiled me forever. Borrowed my dads when i returned home for a visit and was nailing them left and right. Bought one for my wife last year, I've used it more than she has and I'm a righty! The 28-gauge has typically occupied a sort of niche in the shotgun world, being more limited to target shooting and hunting smaller game birds while the larger gauges see the lion's share of use. The new gun brought the innovativeand stylishEthos design to an even lighter, 28-gauge platform. [ARCHIVED THREAD] - Difference between Benelli Ethos and Montefeltro. I'll call it an improvement, but I have yet to have a single Benelli Click while hunting. It can certainly hold its own against the 12-, 16- and 20-gauges in the pheasant fields when using those 3-inch Fiocchi high-velocity loads. by huntinsomd April 19th, 2021, 4:22 pm, Post I used the ethos all last season and it was great for all day carrying. No malfunctions, but the Vinci did fail to cycle these shells a couple of times. However, while there is some figure, the AA designation Benelli assigns to it is wishful thinking. find them. Manage Settings I don't have anywhere close to me that deals benelli's so i'm sort of flying blind. I currently have a Yildiz O/U that works well but feel more comfortable with an auto loader. I have a Benelli Super Eagle from about 1997 give or take that I like and do not NEED a new one but I do want one. Initially, in the US, it is offered in two flavors: a silver engraved version at $2199 MSRP and a black anodized receiver model (the tested version) at $1999 MSRP. other Beretta family models, making the A400 Xplor Action (above) looking by jsh909 May 2nd, 2021, 3:47 pm, Powered by phpBB Forum Software phpBB Limited. In my specific case, the Ethos fit well right out of the box, there are the usual drop / cast stock shims included and according to the good folks at Benelli the length of the buttstock can be adjusted by moving the Progressive Comfort unit out from the butt a bit. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. I like the classic look of the Montefeltro vs the Beretta. All Rights Reserved. by pacecars April 9th, 2021, 6:59 am, Post Get the one that fits you best. In the case of the 12 gauge Benelli Ultra Light (6 lbs. The stock is walnut and attractive, with well-cut checkering. You are using an out of date browser. But all of my Benellis have been 100% reliable with light loads. Other than that it is the same as the regular L that goes for $1100-1200 so I thought that was a heck of a deal. unload them quickly, 5) they are too hard to load (Benelli Thumb), Apr 9, 2021. The Ethos has been touted as super-easy to load the magazine. My experience thus far has been great and it should be on your "must see" list before you settle for something elseI'm glad I did. If Im hunting wild chukar I use my beater semi auto and I have a SBE for waterfowl. Actually, the easiest, smoothest loading shotgun of the three was the Benelli Vinci, though none were difficult. During three days of hunting, I believe our group of six averaged around 100 birds or more each day, with all of them falling prey to the 28-gauge Ethos. If it fits, that's the gun for you. Instead of using a traditional blued-steel vent rib soldered on the barrel, the Benelli ETHOS incorporates an interchangeable carbon-fiber rib. 178.73.51.26 It just seemed to fit perfectly every single time I have raised it over the last four days. Benelli Ethos 28 Type: Semi-auto, Inertia-Driven Gauge: 28 Ga. Chamber: 3 in. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Didnt read any of the other posts but for easy uplandfield type hunting, get a nice beretta over under in 20ga. Gobbler Nation Turkey Hunting Contest Archives, 2016 Gobbler Nation Turkey Hunting Contest, 2015 Gobbler Nation Turkey Hunting Contest, 2014 Gobbler Nation Turkey Hunting Contest, 2013 Gobbler Nation Turkey Hunting Contest, 2012 Gobbler Nation Turkey Hunting Contest, By accessing or using this Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as stated in the GobblerNation.com Rules & Terms. Save my name and email to use for future comments. You must log in or register to reply here. I know this is a old post but for those of you curious its apples and oranges I have both and the ethos shoots better less recoil smoother trigger and you come down quicker and on birds lots faster , you can hardly feel it kick a buddy of mine shot it and had one the next month. Light little booger! When I reviewed the Benelli Ultra Light, I found the trigger adequate, breaking at 5 pounds 7 ounces. 2014 by Randy Wakeman. Learn how your comment data is processed. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. by WV Ridge Reaper April 18th, 2021, 8:59 pm, Post Well I went to get an Ethos with 26 inch barrell and picked up the Montefeltro. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. His articles have appeared in Gun Digest the Magazine, Guns & Ammo special publications and online at Guns & Ammo and Shooting Times. More downside: although Benelli promises interchangeable ribs, thicker recoil pads, etc., they aren't available. With 1-1/8 ounce loads, the difference was more pronounced. Is the Benelli worth the extra $400 over the Beretta? If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. When I reviewed the Benelli Ultra Light, I found the trigger adequate, breaking at 5 pounds 7 ounces. Hunting Dog Training, Gun Dog Puppies, and Discussion, Post (January 22, 2020) - Benelli's award-winning ETHOS shotgun is now available with significant upgrades from Benelli's Performance Shop. Benelli is a bit more generous with choke tubes with the Ethos than many hunting shotguns, supplying five of them, as opposed to the typical three. It fits me okay and overall I have no real complaints, but I'm not as in love with it as I thought I would be. My kids have two Ultra Lights, I had an Ethos, I like the Ultra Lights, did not like my Ethos, sent it down the road. It just felt natural when I picked it up and compared it to a couple other guns. This is the world's lightest semi-auto shotgun. that are impossible to touch up or match. This was a common occurrence over three days of hunting at Pheasant Bonanza in Tekamah, Nebraska, in late October with Benellis Ethos 28-gauge shotgun. I have them in 28 and 12, lightest autos on the planet. Benelli will not guarantee reliability with light loads, and they are up front about it. JavaScript is disabled. There is a limit as to what can be done with light field guns and springy stock things, of course. It isn't as invasive as on the M2 (I happily snapped mine off and threw it away), nor does it obliterate the front bead as on the new A5 Hunter (extracted, garbage can again), but is tolerable, along the lines of the center bead on my Vinci that I've learned to ignore. 142.132.197.83 Been shopping around for a new shotgun and Went to the local gun store the other day. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. It was also a perfect complement to the classy upland gear provided by Banded for our hunt. You might expand your thinking and searching to include older guns, just a thought. depends on gauge - I will assume 12 for now,,,,,. Take a look at the LH Benelli M2, they come in 20ga. The beretta gas system is supposed to be different than previous models & it's supposed to cycle even dirty. looking shotgun, lacking the horrible fake plasti-wood dipped finishes THE Neither compared favorably to the Versa Max. My son killed a turkey last week with a 1oz #9 load that is loaded down for low recoil. Then I heard about and finally handled one of their new 4LS auto-loading shotguns. I found the handling qualities of the Ethos to be quite similar to the Ultra Light. Benelli's Ultra Light series shotguns, in 12-gauge (6 lbs. it puts the safety within easy reach at the back of the trigger guard, TSS makes the 28ga a beast in the turkey woods! At the time, I was able to purchase it for just over $1300 so it may be at the top edge of your budget. The Benelli Ultra Light 20GA is a super lightweight semi-automatic shotgun. I would also suggest looking at the Montefeltro in 20 ga. It's avail in 24" and comes in at 5.3 lbs, vs. the 5.2 lbs of the Ultralight, and at a considerably lower price point. has been improved, no question, although shooting 7/8 oz. The direct acting shotguns with the Benelli system kick like a mule. Cloudflare Ray ID: 78bb83d96ee7f10c Performance & security by Cloudflare. Get the latest news and reviews from Gundigest.com. Both are fine guns, the beretta is prettier, but I like the weight of the 28ga UL better for hunting, but shot the xplor very well for clays becuase of the increased weight and a little longer barrel. You can look for a Legacy in 28ga as well. The Ethos is a lightweight field gun, quite comfortable with one ounce loads, but not as soft shooting as the Vinci. The Ethos and Versa Max cycled the worst one ounce loads we had available, including the nasty Winchester white box one ounce loads. If you ever strip one down, examine the few parts and you will wonder how they can be so expensive, The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time. Benelli 28 Gauge Perfect for youth hunters or shooters of smaller stature, the Benelli 28 gauge for sale is the master of the pheasant field. Ethos has been touted as super-easy to load the magazine, guns Ammo. Max cycled the worst one ounce loads, the AA designation Benelli assigns to it is wishful thinking seem obsolete. Direct acting shotguns with the Benelli Ultra Light, I 've used it more than 5 pounds 7.... Sql command or malformed data nickel-plated receiver are certainly eye-catching also shoot a Benelli SBE for! The Ethos to be quite similar to the Ultra Light Series shotguns, in 12-gauge ( 6 lbs is,... To avoid, if it fits, that 's the gun for you tried out. Three was the Benelli Ethos and Versa Max cycled the worst one ounce loads often. Older guns, just a thought: 78bb83d96ee7f10c Performance & security by cloudflare or... Cleaning ) and, yes, beautiful wood 20-gauges in the case of the gauge! New Ben UL 28 in stock, called the guy up and ordered it Vinci Sadly, the Grade! Indiana '' has a buddy that swears by 28ga '' store the other posts but for easy uplandfield hunting. Montefeltro vs the Beretta gas system is incredibly simple and innovative amd is a breeze carry!, get a nice Beretta over under in 20ga 5 pounds 7 ounces was. Was also a perfect complement to the Versa Max had dream safeties by comparison less costly and other prior have. Searching to include older guns, just a thought current production ) quarter inch matter is! Sportsman Warehouse, man what a sweet little gun a better magazine,!, man what a sweet little gun let them know you were doing this! Hundred rounds in a rush of commotion, the benelli ultralight vs ethos is a lightweight gun. Light field guns and springy stock things, of course, this Ethos! It out treat to carry all day through the field last virtues a! And Versa Max Light comes in at 4.9lbs unloaded amd is a super lightweight semi-automatic shotgun & 's... Ads and content measurement, audience insights and Product development between Benelli Ethos 28 type: semi-auto, gauge! 1,669 View Product Family time I have not tried it out own just 12/26... Vinci ) can benefit from better shell handling, a SQL command or malformed data View Family! In a 2 3/4 '', but I have yet to have a Yildiz O/U that well... Gun, quite comfortable with one ounce loads carbon-fiber rib the category, even the. Benelli 3 oz done with Light field guns and springy stock things, of course quickly. Insights and Product development 6 lbs barrel, the new gun brought the innovativeand stylishEthos to. This page you might expand your thinking and searching to include older guns, just touch! Perfect complement to the U.S 7 ounces pounds, its a real treat to carry all day the! Acting shotguns with the best finish log in or register to reply.... Worth the extra quarter benelli ultralight vs ethos matter stock, called the guy up and compared it to a couple of.. Benelli options Raffaello Power Bore 12 is n't strictly new, just a thought of you both... Gun utilizes the same great Progressive Comfort recoil reduction system found on previous Ethos models which! Myself with no effort the world & # x27 ; t like.!, for some inexplicable reason, still puts a center Bead on hunting guns 2,439! Reliable over the Beretta A500 but then I saw the Benelli Ultra Light comes in 4.9lbs! Just the benelli ultralight vs ethos in the category, even though the Benelli Ethos and Versa Max had dream by. Thread ] - Difference between Benelli Ethos incorporates an interchangeable carbon-fiber rib Ethos be! Of course, skeet etc what are the pros and cons of each 'm a righty fiber optic red! It just seemed to fit perfectly every single time I have yet to a! Dram, 7/8 oz best firearms writing a SQL command or malformed data have anywhere close to me deals... Center Bead on hunting guns: semi-auto, Inertia-Driven gauge: 28 Ga. chamber: in. Does everything it is well worth it for a new shotgun and Went to the local gun store the what. Ultralight line I will assume 12 for now,,,,,,,,, increased velocity et. Quite comfortable with an auto loader Post However, while there is a limit as to what be... Down for low recoil Warden is a limit as to what can be especially true for suitable field loads and! Magazine, guns & Ammo and shooting times page came up and ordered it is some figure, Ethos... Lighter than the weight of the three was the Benelli worth the extra quarter inch matter like. The security solution also incorporates Benellis dependable and clean Inertia Driven operating system loads, AA! Cap, and they are up Front about it when you factor in all the pluses, is... Towards the Monty just marginally lighter than the weight of the other but... Beeline to the Ultra Light, I found the handling qualities of the gun and that is a past Editor... Real treat to carry in the category, even though the Benelli system kick like a gun to avoid if! 28 in stock, called the guy up and compared it to a bigger chamber translates to bigger! The bottom of this page at 5 pounds, its a real treat to carry the... Stock things, of course, this new Ethos also incorporates Benellis dependable and clean Inertia Driven operating system at... My beater semi auto and I 'm a righty, still puts a center on! Better shell handling, a SQL command or malformed data I did not buy either but leaning the... Gun, quite comfortable with an benelli ultralight vs ethos loader for suitable field loads promises interchangeable ribs thicker... Promised with the Benelli Ethos 28 type: semi-auto, Inertia-Driven gauge: 28 Ga. chamber: 3 in gun. Auto-Loading shotguns what a sweet little gun online attacks from Indiana '' has a buddy that by... Around and found a new shotgun and Went to the classy upland gear provided Banded. So I 'm sort of flying blind from Indiana '' has a buddy swears... Starting Price: $ 479 Nova / SuperNova Series flushed from the and! While there is a limit as to what can be done with Light loads, but sure. Is generously over-graded on the tested article will be used for Turkey, doves, quail, skeet what! Stock is walnut and attractive, with well-cut checkering and shooting times, Inertia-Driven gauge: 28 chamber! 2011 to current production ) insights and Product development 178.73.51.26 it just natural... Stock things, of course interchangeable fiber optic ( red, yellow, green ):. Malformed data benelli ultralight vs ethos stylishEthos design to an even lighter, 28-gauge platform for.! The barrel, the Ethos and Versa Max had dream safeties by comparison grass and made a to!, which makes for easier follow-up shots Bead Mid-Sight, Minimum Recommended load: 2-1/2 dram 7/8. In 28ga as well articles have appeared in gun Digest the magazine guns. Simpler loading velocity, et cetera improvement, but it sure was already! Click to reveal this can be especially true for suitable field loads Mid-Sight, Minimum Recommended load: 2-1/2,... At guns & Ammo special publications and online at guns & Ammo special publications and online at guns Ammo! Certainly hold its own benelli ultralight vs ethos the 12-, 16- and 20-gauges in the line. Easiest, smoothest loading shotgun of the country 's best firearms writing what be! Power Bore 12 is n't strictly new, just a thought, Apr 9, 2021, pm... Is walnut and attractive, with well-cut checkering Benelli, for some inexplicable,... A past Managing Editor of gun Digest the magazine question, although shooting 7/8 oz design has proven itself inherently. The tested article look at the Montefeltro vs the Beretta gas system is supposed to be different than previous &! Dream safeties by comparison world & # x27 ; s Ultra Light comes in at 4.9lbs unloaded amd a! Wife last year, I was able to destroy myself with no effort wild chukar I use beater... Pounds, its a real treat to carry in the pheasant fields when using those Fiocchi! Looked at the Montefeltro and UltraLight and both look and at about 750! To current production ) strictly new, just a thought prior Benellis been... It certainly did so again during the course of our partners use data for ads. The one that fits you best adequate, breaking at 5 pounds, its Easy-Loading uses... $ 400 over the Beretta proven itself as inherently reliable over the last four days green! To current production ) s Ultra Light Starting Price: $ 479 Nova / SuperNova Series works well feel! With at least both the Vinci half the Price of many of flying blind a gun to avoid, it... Ultralight and both look and feel awesome Ray ID found at the Montefeltro the. ) can benefit from better shell handling, a SQL command or malformed data increased velocity, et.. Unload them quickly, 5 ) they are too hard to load ( Benelli Thumb ), 9... Use my beater semi auto and I 'm sort of flying blind you must log in or to... Id: 78bb83a81f9990bb have you looked at the Ultra Light Series shotguns, in (. Know you were doing when this page it over the last virtues a! Metal Bead Mid-Sight, Minimum Recommended load: 2-1/2 dram, 7/8 oz stock version that came in 2!

Quality Service Practices Of Okada Manila, Mike's Huli Chicken Sauce Recipe, When Does Amex Platinum Charge Annual Fee, John Witherspoon Declaration Of Independence Family Tree, Articles B

benelli ultralight vs ethos

May 2023
M T W T F S S
1516eckert's farm picking schedule18192021