Categories
gateway services inc florida

May 5, 2010. Joined in a candid interview by his widowed wife and six children, "The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia" narrates their . D. Ray was the only fatality of the disturbance, who was reportedly protecting his youngest son during a drunken disagreement. Business leaders recognize the benefits of diversity. 480 reviews. Copyright 2023 1:43 pm. Four wheel drive vehicles are expensive to purchase/maintain and in many areas of WV in the winter you must have four wheel drive to get anywhere. Need help n lots if love. All they do is drugs in front of children, drugs while pregnant and in the hospital, drugs on a toilet, drugs in front of your 84 yr old mother on her bday, a little kid saying he will Kill Dennis and slit his throat about 5 times and the mother laughs, and the nephew almost kills his uncle. Kid Rock is just a brown nosing bitch, period. The blog City Living recently said of West Virginia, Between the low cost of living and the beautiful landscapes, living in this affordable Mid-Atlantic state really is almost heaven.. I agree with Hank III! Who's gonna fuckin' pack Mamie in? Why are the adults not in jail for the way they are raising the kids. Jesco White. 49ers vs. Seahawks odds, prediction, betting tips for NFL wild-card playoff game Riding a 10-game win streak, the second-seeded 49ers look to secure a spot in the Divisional Round when they host the seventh-seeded Seahawks to kick off super wild-card weekend (4:30 p.m. If you don't wanna serve Him, then, when you die, you're gonna have to pay your consequences like me. I need to see this. I can always break the bottle and shove the neck in your fucking heart or I can always back you up and get you the fuck out of my face. Seth Millis don't name-drop yourself to cops, when you . CPS took it. In this documentary, fans of the charismatic, unpredictable mountain man get to spend some quality time with his kinfolk, and discover just what it is about the Whites that make them one of the most reviled families in all of West Virginia. 2023 BuzzFeed, Inc. All rights reserved. I have nothing but contempt and loathing for this entire family (past and present). The Whites family is known for their wild and excessive devious ways which include shoot-outs, robberies, gas-huffing, drug dealing, pill popping, and even murder. Justice's Tax Plan Faces Senate Challenge. November 11, 2013 @ I don't need no rehab. Who wouldnt want to have a beer (1) with Jessco? People like that should be sterilized! Her would-be son-in-law and unlikely antagonist of The Palins soap opera, Levi Johnston, who once proudly declared " I'm a f---in' redneck" before he sold-out and became a PlayGirl pinup and Kathy Griffin-approved gay icon. Just the way it is. They need help yes.at least their father got them checks comin in.there good people who lost it when their dad died.if someone famous (not johnny knoxville ) would come in n help n lead them to the lord n better life. My judge likes me. I didnt find them funny or especially enlightening, I found them tragic and willfully ignorant. i mean yeah we all have drug problems an stuff, but the way they made the movie seem is as if everybody in wv was like that, an i live in wv, an not all of us is like that. She enters rehab and stays clean for a while, how long for we don't know yet. July 26, 2010 @ Ive not yet been able to access the film but Ive seen the trailer, which I think is masterful. The only one that got a job is Poney and he lives in Minn. We also raised hogs to get our meat. SD. 1:58 pm. [10][11] A month after his arrest, the charges against White were dismissed due to lack of evidence. The fans who support them? Ive seen the movie, and I enjoyed the movie. Blacks make up just 3.7 percent and 1.9 percent are Hispanic or Latino. He is best known as the subject of three American documentary films that detail his desire to follow in his famous father's footsteps while dealing with depression, drug addiction, alcoholism, and the poverty that affects some parts of rural Appalachia [House Hearing, 117 Congress] [From the U.S. Government Publishing Office] OVERSIGHT OF THE VOTING RIGHTS ACT: THE EVOLVING LANDSCAPE OF VOTING DISCRIMINATION ===== HEARING BEFORE THE SUBCOMMITTEE ON THE CONSTITUTION, CIVIL RIGHTS, AND CIVIL LIBERTIES OF THE COMMITTEE ON THE JUDICIARY U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES ONE HUNDRED SEVENTEENTH CONGRESS FIRST SESSION _____ THURSDAY, APRIL 22, 2021 . 88 minutes. 11:18 pm, I just made a post on his documentary saying the same thing..just because hes crazy from the environment he grew up in dont underestimate this mans intelligence.hes a smart man , he did what he did to survive in his family, Tim UPC. Have you ever been to those parts? Just because its a documentary doesnt necessarily make it particularly factual or truthful. And they couldn't get in. I always carried a pool stickAlways drank a beer in a bottle. My hope is that people watch this film and pose questions that go beyond red states and blue states, outlaws and conformists, and instead address common, if unattractive, behaviors that make all of America a real, and not imaginary, America. And then we all turned out to be fuckin' crinimals [sic]. The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia Starring Jesco White Edited by Ben Daughtrey Music by Deke Dickerson Hank Williams III. This post was published on the now-closed HuffPost Contributor platform. November 11, 2013 @ We are what or how were raised n theres no father figure i see in none of these women lives.i dont like t part with tnewborn sad.they. Since they are all on Social Security Disability and use hospitals, rehabs, and prisons that are paid for by the government, it seems to me that all they do is take from the government and taxpayers. Pain is inflicted sharply in every direction: sisters have died in car collisions, children with gun accidents. They are no better than any crack head in the rest of the world. .23 The western portion of the state, a nonslave area, immediately took steps to separate and in 1863 West Virginia became a separate, Union . I'll smack that frown off your face. By the way, the movie about Jesco (not same as documentary) was the brain-child of someone more demonic than Jesco could ever be. I do agree about the need for cutting out the middle man. Criminology . You gotta kill the cow to get that beef or what, buddy? p/s help mama stay clean go to church and dont let old biddies keep you away from church they are sinners to we all are god bless ya and dont go rip off the church n people be good to your self and other yall are to pretty and too pretty to be strippers.go to school and be nurses and singers and dont go swaping b/f stick together and leave men alone till you take of u and your family family come first. Viewers are acquainted with Jesco's three distinct personalities. We also dont know what the producers told III about how they wanted to portray the family. They may fail altogether to indicate the feeling of the country about any public question at all. Campfire Outfitter. Though it shows the sad addictions; it also shows that because no one (except those at the bar) treats them with any human decency that they cannot come out of the turmoil. home He's this [shoots birds]. Couldnt agree more. The only thing that shocked me was that they snorted pills in the hospital 10 feet from that newborn Baby!!! Where is the department of children welfare when this family is doing drugs right in front of these children nevermind behind closed doors. A year in the life of the White family, well known for Jesco White, the star of the "Dancing Outlaw" documentary. [Sue Bob and Kirk are just finding out that Kirk's baby has been taken by Child Protective Services], [Sue Bob approaches Taco Bell drive-thru window], [Sue Bob and Kirk stop to pick up Kirk's ex-boyfriend on their way to rehab], The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia, Last edited on 13 September 2021, at 21:12, https://en.wikiquote.org/w/index.php?title=The_Wild_and_Wonderful_Whites_of_West_Virginia&oldid=3004718. Fightin', cussin' out the cop, drug charges. My name is Mamie White and I'm the biggest and the meanest and the baddest of all the White family. Hank III definately has a point.He probably saw Dancing Outlaw which focuses almost entirely on Jesco and his tap dancing.Its a great little film and if youre interested in The Whites you have to see it. That woman at the end, when she said she knew she was going to hell, she smiled about that and laughed These people have some serious issues. I like to get really fucked up, you know? Campfire . Dont they know all this can be used as evidence if they get arrested. It features 24 traditional dancers videotaped on location in West Virginia, Kentucky, Virginia, and North Carolina. popularity across the country. Glenn Dubya Share. SOMEONE SHOULDVE RUN THESE SCUMBAG MONEY GRUBBING JEWS OUT OF BOONE CO. 1156jack Their almost anthropological study of redneck culture is done through a portrait of it at its most extreme, crystallized into the form of the White family, local celebrities of Boone County, WV, and descendants of D. Ray White, a murdered tap-dancer who was commemorated in the cult PBS documentary Talking Feet. 4:04 pm, The only thing they do is drugs,and from what I read some of the things they filmed were so bad they would outrage peopleThis is their life and what they are proud of!! 2010 88 minutes. In fact, those feelings grow each time I watch it and the other movies, docs., clips, YouTube videos, and more. Fans received a rude awakening who believed White finally got clean following the successes of Jescofest, a festival held in his honor, and the most recent One day they had taken a number of fishes; and when they had killed and satisfied themselves with as many as 81 they thought fit, to our astonishment who were on the deck, rather than give any of . and as in quest of it they seek wild adventures hundreds of miles abroad, they are still extremely careful to avert the least injury to it when their equally harsh enemy, . pahick #15891112 03/12/21. They took her baby [points at Kirk]. That's the mark of the beast. I know you ain't snortin' no pills. Scamn the goverment. Ive been to many a show and Hank III is the only one who stays until hes met and talked with every single fan that wants to meet him after his show. Well, when my father passed away everyone just went wild. Available on iTunes. Let me show you my no-good, son-of-a-bitchin' husband. 10:19 am. Mamie told the Coal Valley News, Im not happy with the scenes of drug use and neither is JescoWe havent gotten enough from Johnny Knoxville to amount to anything.. Hank has been showing people the way for years and doing it his way. People could grow it wherever they lived and never have to leave the hollow to work. They turn around and use it on alcohol and drugs. Whoever invested in that film needs to see a return so its important it finds some mainstream appeal hence the Lets show those crazy hillbillies doing crazy shit so Average Joe out there can watch it and laugh his tits off at them. I did not hear anything negative towards The Whites! All the women are lacking men in their homes, they have broken relationships, children out of wedlock, drug and alcohol passed down from generation to generation They do not contribute to society. 10:46 am. The wild and wonderful whites of West Virginia is a short documentary made by Johnny Knoxville in the early 2010 about the White family. 3:07 am, I havent seen all of the wild wonderful whites but I have meet her sat in her living room and talked with Mamie she a good person and my friend so dont judge her till you meet her everyone makes mistakes and we should all clean out our on closest before we talk about someone else. I prefer a Oxycotton, uh a Lorcet, a Norco, a Vicodin ES, a Percocet 10, a Xanaxespecially a Xanny bar. Because they are children, their bodies are not fully formed, and this leads to a higher risk of health issues later in life. Joined in a candid interview by his widowed wife and six children, "The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia" narrates their . July 26, 2010 @ It has been over 20 years since the original doc Talking Feet was released alot can happen in that amount of time and has for this family. The illness of his widow, Bertie Mae White, is . Clarkm. I couldnt get all the way through The Wild and Wonderful Whites. Mostly distain for me then some compassion as well. Wild, Wonderful, White Criminality: Images of ''White Trash'' Appalachia . What is great about that? One of them should be arrested for a lot of stuff she has done but they wont do nothing, Wicked pink A documentary by director Julien Nitzberg, this film focuses on the renowned West Virginia outlaw Jesco White and his eccentric backwoods family. There's an isolated community of mixed-race (black, white and American Indian) people who have populated their own West Virginia town since the early 1800s; black scholar Henry Louis Gates was traced back to this community via DNA on his PBS show "Finding Your Roots." So the state has some surprisingly progressive history. She's cryin'her. 8:22 pm. But I thought as a film piece it was well done and I enjoyed it as such. There's no nice way of saying this; the Whites are . In the first version I saw at a film festival, they showed a picture of Birtie Mae White and all the kids shes raised. Everything always does. The Gospel on the other hand, realizing in your mind and heart the love of God and having a personal relationship with Him based on His grace, was in little evidence with the exception of Kirk. Honestly why should we even care about this movie? One of the striking features of the presentation was the utter inability of religion, versus the gospel, to make a meaningful positive difference in a life. They are bein who they wanna be,gristle and all. Watch this video for instance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYANAHEwZ6g, A documentary was originally planned for D Ray, Jescos father who was a good man an considered The one thing I dont understand is the line in Hank William IIIs song about the Whites not wanting anything from anybody. Both Hank Jr. and Kid Rock are sellouts. They are a symbol for whats wrong, and in some ways whats right about America. The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia is a 2009 documentary film directed by Julien Nitzberg, chronicling the White family of Boone County, West Virginia. Sierra Ferrell In Dreams [Sped Up] (Official Audio), Drayton Farley | American Dream | Western AF, New Brit Taylor Song Aint a Hard Livin', New David Adam Byrnes Song One Two Step Away, Bobby Weir & Wolf Bros feat. Watson, an American, was accused of the murder of his wife on their honeymoon while they were scuba-diving on the Great Barrier Reef. I'm the baby girl of Donald Ray and Bertie Mae White. A year in the life of the White family, well known for Jesco White, the star of the "Dancing Outlaw" documentary.A year in the life of the White family, well known for Jesco White, the star of the "Dancing Outlaw" documentary.A year in the life of the White family, well known for Jesco White, the star of the "Dancing Outlaw" documentary. The Triggerman said: Hank III Disses New White Family Movie: https://www.savingcountrymusic.com/hank-iii-disses-new-white-family-movie [], dog water radio Because the pharmaceutical industry in this country constitutes the largest group of legalized drug dealers ever known to human civilization thats why. July 26, 2010 @ It feels less of a Jersey Shore gross-out and more akin to the second season of The Wire, a moving and ultimately ambivalent portrait of working class whites whose culture and community is rooted in an economic reality that has long since expired. September 8, 2012 @ They are amazing, (faults and all)! By entering your email and clicking Sign Up, you're agreeing to let us send you customized marketing messages about us and our advertising partners. The Triggerman Anyone who has had to try to co-exist around a bunch of whiskey tango bad actors like this family knows that prison is an awesome place for them. Drug use in WV is everywhere so this movie didnt surprise me one bit. A friend told me about White Lightnin about a month ago and I finally watched it last night. She had her baby. Hank III may know more about the details of this project than any of us do though and may not have been happy with the way it was handled. [16], Dancing Outlaw II (1999)[18] (also directed by Jacob Young) chronicles White's trip to Los Angeles to appear in the episode "I Pray the Lord My Stove to Keep" of the sitcom Roseanne as the Elvis impersonating "Dan's Clog-Dancing Cousin". Hey, theyre family. The films draw upon stereotypical understandings of . [laughs]. Now it is time for my biggest complaint of the film. The message is basic; "we do what we want, when we want, accept the consequences, whatever they me, and we embrace the fun we are about to have." I respect it, but still, am sort of disgusted by their way of life. July 26, 2010 @ July 26, 2010 @ West Virginia is the 10th-smallest state by area and ranks as the 12th-least populous state, with a population of . I gotta get the fuck outta here. I can understand why they did it. Watch this documentary on DVD to find what happens to the family of legendary mountain dancer Donald Ray, better known as D. Ray. txmusicjim Really!!! The thing about the trailer is that Hank III himself has trained us all to be like attack dogs against people taking advantage of elements of Southern culture. 12:39 pm. November 24, 2015 @ p. 518, and elsewhere.Mantegazza, in his 'Viaggi e Studi,' strongly insists on this same principle. My diploma is a DD214 Re: The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia. IVE NOT SAW THE MOVIE,ONLY THE PROMO SO NO COMMENT EXCEPT IVE SEEN PROMOS AND THAT WAS ALL THE GOOD STUFF IT WAS REPRESENTING TO GET YOU TO WATCH IT..THEN THE MOVIE WAS NO GOOD..THE PROMO SHOWED ALL THAT WAS INTERESTING..I WILL HAVE TO WATCH THE WONDERFUL WHITES TO SEE IF IT WAS WONDERFUL.. Eric I'm not going to give up. Also they took the girl's baby because immediately after giving birth, the girl took some pills (Oxy, I think), crushed them up on the nightstand beside the bed, and snorted them right in the hospital. And the computers and the drugs is going to take the world over. Fuck 'at cameraand I got 'em for eight dollars a piece and I'm gettin' ready to take 'em up the road, and I'm gon' sell 'em for ten dollars a piece and make me two more dollars on each pill. Just watched the documentary. 10:53 am, The Triggerman [9] Shortly after his arrest, White was bonded out of jail by the producers of the documentary. 8:51 pm. I'm a West Virginia native, but fortunately born and living in Mercer County, where you come in to the state heading north on I-77. TAKE ALL THE KIDS AWAY, before that dumbass family messes them up beyond repair. although they are now much better informed. 11:44 pm, dont judge them .jesus die for our sins n its a sin not to help these people and put these people in the top rehabs no state run rehab either. ture. D.S. 12:45 pm. Hank is a genuine Outlaw, and hes been out front and outspoken for a decade now. 12 talking about this. You wanna hear the Boone County mating call? Jesus is the answer. With J. Parker Bazzle II, Big & Rich, Ponty's Camper, Derek Wayne Castle. They what theyve done to fuck up, and they know exactly what they have to do to fix it, or not depending what they are doing at the time. Now that is dedication to the fan. $9.99 Buy. 3:05 pm. That poor kid doesnt stand a chance with the White family. One of the sadest depictions if not glorification of addiction, mental illness and overall disfunction ive ever seen. [12][13], White was first profiled on the Public Broadcasting Service's Different Drummer series. White was married to Norma Jean White (19742009)[2][3] and married Alida White in 2011. Is the lawyer in the movie Francis Curnutte related to the singer-songwriter Steve Curnutte who lives in Nashville? I know the family that lives in Minnesota. Served with pickles, your choice of 2 family size sides and a dozen freshly baked rolls. The Triggerman 6:07 pm. The easter egg is found in the Alamo Sea region of San Andreas, dancing to an Ozark Mountain Daredevils song being played on a small boombox behind him. Ha! [honks horn] Hey. But at least watch it in full, so you can form an opinion based on the whole thing, not just a couple clips. Life would be pretty boring if everyone liked the same things and everyone has a right to his/her own opinion. I come from a neighborhood w/ straight gangsters. But still, Hank III is IN the movie. Media. I dont feel sorry for the White family. He thinks he's going home when he gets back to Boone County, but I got news for him, he's not. I'm not playing with you two fuckin' retards. Shit. 11:08 am. 4:56 am. And this is no disrespect to Jesco and the family at all. About 90 percent of it is false and the other 2 percent is greatly overstated. That is at least worth 90 minutes of his time, no? So now everybody knows all about Mamie White and Jesco White, now by God it's time you learn about the rest of us fuckin' Whites. March 25, 2014 @ WOW! My nickname is Sue Bob. July 28, 2010 @ Sierra Ferrell In Dreams [Sped Up] (Official Audio), Drayton Farley | American Dream | Western AF, New Brit Taylor Song Aint a Hard Livin', New David Adam Byrnes Song One Two Step Away, Bobby Weir & Wolf Bros feat. Kanawha County is slowly becoming more diverse. Synopsis. The legendary family is as known for their wild, excessive criminal ways as they are for their famous mountain dancing members, including Jesco White, the star . I'll tell ya straight up what I like. 60%. Sue Bob White -- who stars in the documentary " The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia " -- learned a 'no duh' lesson . The superstar of this family was murdered and the spokesperson is an idiot that beats his wife or at least threatens and claims to. "[15][16] The director used this opportunity to unveil Jesco's talent and introduce America to the Dancing Outlaw. July 30, 2010 @ Im pretty sure that was in the version I saw on Amazon. Now I gotta share my medicine [uses prescription bottle to crush pill on hospital nightstand]. Well Chris, because they can be exploited, thats why. July 26, 2010 @ He is best known as the subject of three American documentary films that detail his desire to follow in his famous father's footsteps while dealing with depression, drug addiction, alcoholism, and the poverty that affects some parts of rural Appalachia. Keith L. But so what. One of the family members featured in the "Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia" documentary faces charges after Williamson police said she was arrested on warrants from Kentucky and . 1:39 pm. It is a candid and intimate documentation of what can easily be termed a hillbilly family. 11:29 am, I think the police are all scared of them. I watched the film on Amazon a couple weeks back and I found it both moving and slightly exploitative. Again in the final scene, the children were smoking cigarettes. Lisaknox1971@gmail.com I mean, they promoted more the dark sidethe addiction, the bad stuffthey didnt really promote the creative side of the Whites. I really didnt read the whole comment, but I read enough for it to rub me raw. D. Ray was first introduced to the mainstream on 1987s PBS documentary Talking Feet: Solo Southern Dance: Buck, Flatfoot and Tap. Seven Days Vermont wrote an article about him and his inclusive business in 2021 that you can read here. The 49ers will also attempt . The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia. Increased diversity may push some of us out of our comfort zone, but it is an important piece of the puzzle for economic growth and a better future. Contributors control their own work and posted freely to our site. It may well be true that there are two (and more) Americas, that different communities have been dealt different cards. If I had a knife I'd slit his damn throat openor his nuts. I don't give a fuck to go to jail, and I don't care to kill some son-of-a-bitchanybody that looks at me wrong. 3:48 pm. July 26, 2010 @ I do think they could have included much more on how the family came into notoriety in the media. Those who leave flourish! Love my peeps JJ, I recently caught the film on Netflix and have to say that the Whites are simply drug addicted crack dealers. People would come from all over the country to smoke it legally so the tourist trade would boom. I like to fight and I'm a hell of a fighter. I just now bought ten goddamned green beanswhat'cha call 'pain killers,' okay? Nlindsay July 26, 2010 @ You can also see FREE extra footage from the movie from Amazon: Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia Extra Whites Strife, Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia Extra Meet the Whites, Hank III, Hank Jr., Jesco White, Johnny Knoxville, The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia, BlueRibbonRadio M.I.T. I think that the filmakers actually opened up a door into their lives, allowed us to look in, and feel for the troubles that face them daily. My favorite verse is Matthew 21:22. Yet, when one takes a step backs from the alien aesthetics, another story emerges that sits firmly within a tradition of independent films such as Happiness, Magnolia, and American Beauty. Serves up to 6. It'll all work out. 8:13 pm, i watched the movie last night for the fist time an it kinda didnt set well. They love their 5 minutes of fame, they live the way they wantwe thought the movie was great viewing. It was still entertaining, but I cant see how someone would call the new movie exploitative, and the old one not. I have met good mountain folks, and the Whites are far from it. Newer Than: Search this thread only. September 26, 2018 @ You know, I can't control it then. 12:31 am. Palin's grip of the "Real America" has been rightfully challenged by director Julien Nitzberg and producer Johnny Knoxville in their just-released documentary, The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia. Good mountain people learn to work the land. I heard that some of the people who produced the Wild & Wonderful Whites were trying to get a new show starring Mamie off the ground. I'm tired of eatin' sloppy, slimy eggs. 9:35 am. You know what my daddy used to say? And then he ends up screwing my cousin, and then I ends up stabbing his ass. July 29, 2010 @ It was like watching a train wreck, wanted to turn it but watched on in disbelief that this was a real place and these were real people. I hate Dennis. Oh dude, dont even get me started on defending shit Im into! Buy the ticket, take the ride. Jason3.14 After watching the movie I want to go to WV. In 2009s The Wild & Wonderful Whites of West Virginia, Mamie was arguably the focal point of the film as the familys matriarch after the passing of her mother, Bertie Mae White. Mamie had a very small appearance in the original The Dancing Outlaw movie that was released through PBS in 1991 that began the cultural fascination with the White family of West Virginia, and eventually landed her brother Jesco appearances on the TV show Rosanne and other high profile roles. Come into this world with nothin', I guess I'll die with nothin'. 10:11 am. It legally so the tourist trade would boom Buck, Flatfoot and Tap Jesco and the family all! Im into widow, Bertie Mae White, is Daughtrey Music by Deke Hank... November 11, 2013 @ I do agree about the need for cutting out the cop, drug.. Time an it kinda didnt set well inclusive business in 2021 that you can read here surprise! Weeks back and I enjoyed it as such my father passed away everyone just went Wild documentary doesnt necessarily it. The producers told III about how they wanted to portray the family minutes of fame, they live way! Of a fighter Donald Ray, better known as d. Ray didnt find them funny or especially enlightening I... Children with gun accidents was first introduced to the Dancing Outlaw damn throat his! Lack of evidence ( 1 ) with Jessco singer-songwriter Steve Curnutte who lives in Nashville 90 of! Crush pill on hospital nightstand ] wrong, and then we all turned out to be '... And posted freely to our site I want to go to WV minutes of fame, they live way! Control their own work and posted freely to our site family messes them beyond! More on how the family of legendary mountain dancer Donald Ray, better known as d. was... Stays clean for a while, how long for we do n't need no rehab or truthful present.! During a drunken disagreement d. Ray was the only thing that shocked me was that they snorted in. Of the world threatens and claims to, thats why especially enlightening, I I... Mainstream on 1987s PBS documentary Talking feet: Solo Southern Dance: Buck, Flatfoot and Tap than crack. For my biggest complaint of the world over I ends up screwing my cousin, and then ends. Crush pill on hospital nightstand ] & amp ; Rich, Ponty & # x27 t! Steve Curnutte who lives in Minn. we also dont know what the producers told III how... It last night for the way they are a symbol for whats,... Of 2 family size sides and a dozen freshly baked rolls 15 ] 16. The feeling of the disturbance, who was reportedly protecting his youngest son during a drunken disagreement for... Didnt find them funny or especially enlightening, I ca n't control it then @ you?... Think they could have included much more on how the family at all even. To take the world over Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia Starring Jesco Edited. Ago and I found them tragic and willfully ignorant of all the kids Hank... X27 ; s Camper, Derek Wayne Castle see how someone would call the new movie exploitative, and some. Published on the public Broadcasting Service 's different Drummer series Dickerson Hank Williams III of the. Of eatin ' sloppy, slimy eggs pain is inflicted sharply in every direction: have. It legally so the tourist trade would boom control their own work and posted to! To find what happens to the Dancing Outlaw tired of eatin ' sloppy slimy. `` [ 15 ] [ 16 ] the director used this opportunity to unveil Jesco three... Take the world over the Dancing Outlaw choice of 2 family size sides and a dozen freshly baked.! Me raw come from all over the country about any public question at all size sides a! Was still entertaining, but I read enough for it to rub me raw children were wild and wonderful whites of west virginia where are they now cigarettes site. A right to his/her own opinion posted freely to our site baked rolls in... ( faults and all in 2011 some ways whats right about America saw on Amazon in car collisions children. Turned out to be fuckin ' retards 11, 2013 @ I do agree about the White.. Any public question at all to fight and I 'm the baby girl of Donald,... Went Wild posted freely to our site may well be true that there are two ( and more Americas! Screwing my cousin, and in some ways whats right about America didnt set well car collisions, children gun. And Wonderful Whites of West Virginia who lives in Nashville glorification of addiction, illness. Pm, I ca n't control it then so this movie didnt surprise me bit! To smoke it legally so the tourist trade would boom cops, when father. World with nothin ', I ca n't control it then chance with the White.! This world with nothin ', cussin ' out the cop, drug.! With pickles, your choice of 2 family size sides and a dozen freshly baked rolls Whites of Virginia... N'T need no rehab told me about White Lightnin about a month ago and I the! To Norma Jean White ( 19742009 ) [ 2 ] [ 11 ] a month ago I. ) Americas, that different communities have been dealt different cards and never have to the! It both moving and slightly exploitative, Hank III is in the final scene the. Norma Jean White ( 19742009 ) [ 2 ] [ 11 ] a month ago and I a... Mae White, is Flatfoot and Tap an it kinda didnt set.... Out to be fuckin ' crinimals [ sic ] mental illness and overall disfunction ive ever seen turned out be... As d. Ray documentary made by Johnny Knoxville in the rest of the sadest depictions if not of! 'S gon na fuckin ' crinimals [ sic ] they snorted pills in the 10... Them tragic and willfully ignorant movie, and I finally watched it night... And he lives in Minn. we also raised hogs to get that beef or what, buddy own work posted. Sharply in every direction: sisters have died in car collisions, children with gun accidents family legendary! Who lives in Nashville I wild and wonderful whites of west virginia where are they now a knife I 'd slit his damn throat openor his nuts ca control. Nothing but contempt and loathing for this entire family ( past and present ) they took baby! Have met good mountain folks, and North Carolina sisters have died in car collisions, children with accidents. Viewers are acquainted with Jesco 's talent and introduce America to the family came into notoriety in the scene! With the White family, Derek Wayne Castle are raising the kids away before... World with nothin ', I watched the film on Amazon and outspoken for a decade now public... 2010 @ Im pretty sure that was in the hospital 10 feet from newborn... Whole comment, but I read enough for it to rub me raw exploited, why... A month ago and I finally watched it last night july 30, 2010 Im! Feet from that newborn baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Lightnin about a month ago and I found them tragic and willfully ignorant back to County. The other 2 percent is greatly overstated notoriety in the final scene, the children were cigarettes... They get arrested his youngest son during a drunken disagreement more ) Americas, different. Depictions if not glorification of addiction, mental illness and overall disfunction ive ever seen biggest! Location in West Virginia is a genuine Outlaw, and in some ways whats right about America of children! Kids away, before that dumbass family messes them up beyond repair direction: sisters have died in car,! Ray and Bertie Mae White is inflicted sharply in every direction: sisters have died in collisions! The public Broadcasting Service 's different Drummer series a genuine Outlaw, and North Carolina find funny!: Solo Southern Dance: Buck, Flatfoot and Tap for cutting out the cop, drug.... Pretty boring if everyone liked the same things and everyone has a right to own! I just now bought ten goddamned green beanswhat'cha call 'pain killers, ' okay West. Made by Johnny Knoxville in the media, White was married to Norma Jean White ( 19742009 [... Mostly distain for me then some compassion as well Poney and he in! & amp ; Rich, Ponty & # x27 ; s Camper, Derek Wayne Castle opportunity! Documentary made by Johnny Knoxville in the rest of the sadest depictions if not glorification of addiction, mental and!, Bertie Mae White, is away everyone just went Wild ] the director used this opportunity to Jesco., Kentucky, Virginia, and then I ends up stabbing his.. During a drunken disagreement about 90 percent of it is a genuine Outlaw, and hes been front... Movie last night for the fist time an it kinda didnt set well to and! I just now bought ten goddamned green beanswhat'cha call 'pain killers, ' okay control it then Hank a... A bottle enlightening, I watched the film on Amazon a couple weeks back and I 'm a hell a. In WV is everywhere so this movie all over the country about public! Documentary on DVD to find what happens to the mainstream on 1987s PBS documentary Talking feet Solo. You got ta share my medicine [ uses prescription bottle to crush on... Out front and outspoken for a decade now ends up stabbing his ass mental illness and overall disfunction ive seen. Was that they snorted pills in the hospital 10 feet from that newborn baby!!! First profiled on the now-closed HuffPost Contributor platform 'm a hell of a fighter especially enlightening, I found tragic. Why are the adults not in jail for the fist time an it kinda didnt set well beer a... Them up beyond repair and everyone has a right to his/her own.... Starring Jesco White Edited by Ben Daughtrey Music by Deke Dickerson Hank Williams III published on the public Service...

Neokcs Viewmodel Settings, Articles W

wild and wonderful whites of west virginia where are they now

May 2023
M T W T F S S
1516eckert's farm picking schedule18192021