Categories
gateway services inc florida

I was so scared of this responsibility that I was running away from it. Transcript /a > Unheard Audio &! Follow the instructions for disabling the ad blocker on the site youre viewing. Instead of defenseless, having power. You know, I was steering people away from school. That would be like Im making her my girl. cops. Right now we got a million people thats listening, now we could tell em something. You can spend the night or you can leave. She left me her number, and everything was cool. That was the addict speaking. I met Nigels family, went to his kids birthday party-I trusted him, you know what Im saying? He came to me. Every day, Im standing outside trying to sing my way in: We are hungry, please let us in. And for the whole world to actually be entertaining the thought that you raped a woman. I was tired, I was drunk, I knew I had to get up early in the morning, so I was, like, What are you going to do? The Most Innovative Things Happening With Tupac Shakur Interview Transcript If biggie we did tupac shakur interview transcript provided by people from being used, after four different products represented through identity verification and that wealthy people out and we need to. Im going to team up with Mike Tyson when we get out. I am being ripped off, because Ive never lied to the press. Nobody should be hitting the lotto for 36 million and weve got people starving in the streets. The night of the shooting? Candidates who are interested in Interview Preparation with ForumIAS Academy can register at https://go.forumias.com/interview2022 or may write to igp@forumias.academy on how we can help prepare for the personality Test. You got to chill out with that shit. 2Pacs Last Concert in The House Of Blues, 1996! There's too much money here. First cop I looked up to see was the cop that took the stand against me in the rape charge. At the end of the interview, Pac speaks about his then upcoming record label,Euthanasia Records. AboutPressCopyrightContact. Rare Photo from Baltimore, 1987, 1993-12-16 Throwback: Rare Video When Tupac Accused the Media Of Trying to Bring His Career Down. That change right before you go from being 18 and unresponsible Tupac was riddled with bullets which pierced his ring, his cigarette packet and the cash in his pockets. If I get killed, I want people to get every drop. I was meeting Ronnie Lott from the New York Jets and Derrick Coleman from the Nets. I represented it too much. Saying we want self-determination. To learn more, check out our transcription guide or visit our transcribers forum, KMEL Westside Radio Station, San Francisco. Why you aint coming? Im, like, Im coming, man, hold on.. Im a thug. Press play on new albums from Wizkid, GloRilla, SleazyWorld Go, Sarkodie, and SoFaygo. Thats what scares America so much. Nearly three decades since that interview, the message still resonates. I felt like I put my life on the line. You know what time it is. People always forget, he was only 25 when he got killed, when he died; youre still figuring yourself out, says Powell. Tupac: "They Shot Me 5 Times. And I might just be my mothers child, but in all reality, Im everybodys child. I know what time it is. "We all black and everythingbut I'm not talking about division. Worst case I mean thats the worst case. Then I get a call from Talibah from the lobby saying, The police is down here.. You sound like youre saying the opposite now. The Sun the board highlighting your education . There's no way Michael Jackson, or whoever, should have $100 million dollars and there are people starving, there's no way. Tupac strutted into the room without a limp, in spite of having been recently wounded in the leg-among other places. I felt bad, because when I went to jail, I called her and she was the only person that was willing to help me. Everybody telling me that God is with me. They came to the bed and said, Pac, you dont need to go to court. I was, like, no. We are hungry, please let us in. After about a week that song is gonna change to, We hungry, we need some food. After two, three weeks, its like, Give me the food or Im breaking down the door. After a year youre just like, Im picking the lock, coming through the door blasting! Its like, you hungry, you reached your level. I just saw a hole and went, Oh shit. It's an American problem, perhaps America's most core problem. I was reading whole books in one day, and writing, and that was putting me in a peace of mind. Niggas! Then I felt numb; I said, Ive got to get out of here. From welfare. Because five bullets had passed through your body. Its not like that. Thats why I dont rob people and stick up people. Uh-huh. Im thinking Stretch is going to fight; he was towering over those niggas. Its like, you got a friend that you dont ever look out for, you know. All I see is niggas pulling guns, and I hear the dude saying, Shoot that motherfucker! Then Ill wake up sweaty as hell and Ill be, like, Damn, I have a headache. Driven by his revolutionary family roots and deep consciousness, he made it his duty to express this on every platform possible especially during interviews. While his catalog has sure played a role in expanding his influence, Pacs true gift has proven to be his ability as a natural orator. It didnt click because I had just finished smoking chronic. I dont see that as being the best publicity you couldve gotten. Who wants the Vice President of the country that you live in. When I got to Bellevue Hospital, the doctor was going, Oh my God! I was, like, What? I loved my childhood, even though it was bad. I want them to have the real story.. So, I felt that my job as a VIBE magazine journalist, as a reporter, as an interviewer was to at least give him the space to tell his side of the story., https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3tErYERj8k, It was a chilly January morning when I made my way to Rikers Island for a conversation with Tupac Shakur, what would be his first words to any journalist since being shot last November 30. Can we come back to the shooting? Other allegations in the 243 page filing include that Suge Knight was the intended target for the Tupac "hit". I dont know if shes with these niggas, or if shes mad at me for not protecting her. Its not as easy as these people are making us think, that we are some criminal ass black kids with guns. You got us stacked up, 80 deep in one building. 2023 The DJ Booth LLC. I wake up screaming. I was, like, Uh-oh, the police are coming, and I didnt even go upstairs yet. So we jumped in the elevator and went upstairs. I think America think we was just playing, it's gonna be some more playing. "All eyes on me like 2pac." I used to transfer that dehumanizing stress to my staff. The interview was conducted just two weeks before the infamous Quad Studios shooting when Tupac was ambushed in the lobby of the Manhattan recording studio. Summary: Scholars working within the interdisciplinary field of Youth Studies often highlight the limited ways in which youth and their unique lived experiences are portrayed in popular discourse and academic literature. Im limping and everything, but I dont feel nothing. It makes me look formore like him, famous or not, who will be willing to standup and force us to ask ourselves how much a dollar really costs. Tupac was known to have a strong personality and constantly clashed with others. Straight street hustling. It shows the conversation that took place between the interviewee and their interviewers. If you want to be successful, you want to be like Trump? That's okay. So she was dark skinned. The whole mood had changed, you know what Im saying? No. They kept coming in, looking at my dick and shit, and this was not a cool position to be in. What? And I was hearing him tell other doctors, Look at this. When we walked to the door, he didnt look up. The psychiatrist at Bellevue said thats post-traumatic stress. I wanted to keep it real, and thats what I thought I was doing. Handwritten and Drafts of 2Pacalypse Now Tracklist, The Story of Tupacs Godmother Assata Shakur And Why Shes On The FBIs Most Wanted List. You may have more than one ad-blocker installed. But it ain't gonna be no playing. You know. The light-skinned dude, the one that was standing outside, was on me. They said, Take off your jewels, and I wouldnt take them off. And you can sleep? Months before his tragic death, Tupac Shakur was a very different, understandably paranoid artist in the thralls of a heated east coast/west coast rivalry. It can often be easier to read the transcript of an interview than to listen to an audio recording of one, which is why they're useful to many recruiters and employers. I can never close my eyes. Fuck it! Then I got scared, because the dude had the gun to my stomach. Shes touching my dick, shes touching my balls, she opened my zipper, she put her hands on me. Im a thug. Somebody has to do something.. Tupac Amaru Shakur | Clinton Correctional Facility Interview ~1995 Tupac~ The Lost Prison Tapes Shakur [June 16, 1971 - September 13, 1996] began serving his prison sentence at Clinton Correctional Facility on February 14, 1995. I see myself as real. No, I just have respect for government. Ask?. When we got upstairs, I looked around, and it scared the shit out of me. I did not want to believe it. Support us by whitelisting our site. Letra the true meaning of, todas las canciones con letra the true meaning of letras o con the true meaning of en el titulo canciones de the true meaning of. Tell me about some of the coverage that bothered you. I felt like if the jury didnt see me, they would think Im doing a show or some shit. Nobody knows youre here. But the phone would ring and someone would say, You aint dead yet? I was, like, Damn! You know what Im saying? She told me: they treat you like the Antichrist and Ive been through that before and I just want to be a friend.. Nothing can faze me. Nigel was spending the night in my room all these nights. I lift up my shirt while Im dancing, showing off my tattoos and everything. This is gunpowder right here. He was talking about my head: This is the entry wound. Eddie: I'm rolling. If you earned it that's good, you still deserve it, but even if you earned it you still owe. Theyre going to come 100 percent, so if I dont be 100 percent pure-hearted, Im going to lose. Speaker 2: A little body temp. School is, I think that we got so caught up in school being a tradition that we stopped using it as a learning tool, which it should be. (Deathrow Uncut Adult Version) What Does it Mean THUG LIFE (Video & Info). The bullets didnt hurt. Recently Madonna came to me. But its a matter of either we stay like this or somebody sacrifice, somebody lay a track so that we dont stay in a 360 degree deadly circle. I saw white, just white. My mind is free. The transcript of Suge's interview with cops has been released for the first time Credit: AP:Associated Press. "In my rhymes, it vents that anger because I can fire back at the police and I. And you cant tell me I dont Just like when America beat Great Britain for their freedom, they had the upper hand, because they wanted their freedom by any means necessary. I would die in jail. Its a mixture. The back-and-forth takes place over the album's final track, "Mortal Man," and features Kendrick asking Tupac about life and how to approach his . Im going to start an organization called Us First. Those motherfuckers dont have no mercy. Now, this guy I was going to charge, because I could see that they was just using me, so I said, All right, you give me seven Gs and Ill do the song. He said, Ive got the money. Can you talk about your relationship with Madonna and Mickey Rourke? It's going to take far more than one artist to change that, but looking at how extraordinary Tupac's impact was, especially considering the relatively short time he was on this Earth, gives me hope. Theres no way that [these people] should have a quadruple million dollars and then theres people starving. But when I called him back for directions, he was, like, I dont have the money. I said, If you dont have the money, Im not coming. He hung up the phone, then called me back: Im going to call [Uptown Entertainment CEO] Andre Harrell and make sure you get the money, but Im going to give you the money out of my pocket. So I said, All right, Im on my way. As were walking up to the building, somebody screamed from up the top of the studio. Can you imagine having $32 million and this person has nothing? He was 17 when his family moved to Marin City, a residential area five miles north of San Francisco. From poverty. No independent person just grew up and was born independent. Lady Of Rage Details Disagreements With Tupac. Of course, my heart will be broke. Martinez interviewed Tupac back in 1996 when she was a radio personality on Hot 97. You know. We go upstairs and have sex, real quick. Then every day I started doing, like, a thousand push-ups for myself. No. I felt nervous because this guy knew somebody I had major beef with. So thats who I was kicking with-I got close to them. FOR THE RECORD: Due to an editing error in Wednesday's Q & A with Tupac Shakur, The Times incorrectly characterized the rapper's conviction stemming from a 1993 incident. I got little girls sending me money. Just like it wasnt white people [as a whole] that beat me down in Oakland. They shot me in my head. They said, You dont know how lucky you are. From what I know about the criminal element, if niggas come to rob you, they always hit the big nigga first. Or a dollar. So we defend ourselves from the same crime element that theyre scared of. In November 1993, a woman accused Tupac and his associates of raping her in a New York. I have no resting place. Cause niggas set me up that night." When she. They wouldnt buy my records if my records wasnt good. Received Threats On Air In Cali After Tupacs Tupacs Strange Request To The Outlawz Before His Death. So when I woke up, it was, like, Youre going to the police, youre going to the police. Nigel walks out the room, comes back with the girl. I mean Im used on every level. Had short hair. Without him having known you or to meet you. So first Im, like, These dudes must be security for Biggie, because I could tell they were from Brooklyn from their army fatigues. There were high tensions on both sides of the country that made it dangerous for artists and crews to maneuver freely between coasts, they explain. On January, 15, 1995, Awaiting sentencing in the city jail on Rikers Island, Tupac gave an exclusive interview to Kevin Powell for Vibe magazine. Im being who i am in the record. So I knew I had to show up no matter what. You know what Im saying? A sensitive, precociously talented and troubled soul, Tupac was gunned down in Las Vegas on September 7, 1996 and died six days later. We have to teach that and instill that If this is truly a melting pot in the country, and Lady Liberty got her hand up and she really love us, then we really need to be like that. Because nobody appreciated his work until he was dead. Genius is the ultimate source of music knowledge, created by scholars like you who share facts and insight about the songs and artists they love. In his 25 years of life, Tupac Amaru Shakur graced the world with an indelible impact that was far from just music. It's All Connected is a podcast about conspiracy theories hosted by Scott Mitchell and Marty Smiley. Due to a planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be impacted. Can you keep it to two rooms? An interview transcript is a written record of a job interview. sideman. Standout Quote: Everybodys smart enough to know that weve been slighted, and we want ours. Even the charges and what they're saying it's just. I rap about things that happen to me. The transcript you will read is from the very last time I ever spoke with Tupac, for VIBE's LIVE FROM DEATH ROW February 1996 cover story which featured him, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, and Suge Knight . But I know I feel ashamed-because I wanted to be accepted and because I didnt want no harm done to me-I didnt say nothing. Ill see you all later. Nigel was, like, No, no, no. I didnt hear nothing, I didnt feel nothing, and I said, Im unconscious. Its easy to say white folks is evil. Thats easy. When Suge Knight drove away from the scene Tupac told him 'You the one that got shot in the head', according to the full transcript of his police interview. Im finished. And half of the Panther element. You dont hang with us. They going, Oooh, shes got a nice ass. Nigel isnt touching her, but I can hear his voice leading it, like, Put her panties down, put her pantyhose down. I just got up and walked out the room. But then I got people looking out for me, like Jada Pinkett, Jasmine Guy, Treach, Mickey Rourke. You dont ever hear about anybody telling you about white folks wasnt allowed into this place. Never. Emotionally, it was like I didnt know myself. Since Ive been in here I got about 40 letters. Thats the worst case. Select Download Format Tupac Interview With Ed Gordon Transcript Download Tupac Interview With Ed Gordon Transcript PDF Download Tupac Interview With Ed Gordon Transcript DOC Of the governor, tupac interview with us entertainers, a black life was Her clothes is on; aint nothing tore. We offer it with deep appreciation for Pac, and with respect for his family, friends and fans., In the interview, Powell questions Tupac on his role in the hostile nature of the hip hop community at the time. They just mean what he had to say was the most potent, most relevant and that he was the better human being.. In a transcript of a 2004 interview between Sizemore and the FBI about the murders, the Black Hawk actor says he first met music executive Suge Knight at an AA meeting. Stop yelling at me and looking at me all crazy. She said, This not the last time youre going to hear from me, and slammed the door. Why you let them do this to me? Shes not making sense. The Notorious B.I.G. And I want niggas to be educated. Rare Photo from Baltimore, 1987, 1993-12-16 Throwback: Rare Video When Tupac Accused the Media Of Trying to Bring His Career Down. I love it. Because Im 23 years old. How Much and What Kind of Weed Did 2Pac Smoke Every Day? Somebody has to breakout and risk losing everything, being poor and getting beat down. Hes, like, Pac, I want you to come to my house and lay this rap down for my tapes. I said, All right, Ill come for free. So I went to his house-me, Stretch, and a couple other homeboys. Not to sound creepy or nothing-I felt God cared for me from the first time the niggas pulled the gun out. I was letting people dictate who should be my friends. In the sit-down, Tupac implicated Biggie, Combs, and Harrell in the ambush, although he was unclear about the motive for such a betrayal. They believe in the machine, not Tupac. Shes going down, and Im, like, Oh shit. You live different than we live. Not with this case, but just in my life. Its a real uncomfortable situation. To this day, she has only aired 12 minutes of the two-hour interview. He was involved in the East Coast versus West Coast rap rivalry that occurred during the 1990s and had many enemies as a result. Rare Tupac Interview from 1994 Famous Names, Lost Interviews "I feel like a tragic hero in a Shakespeare play." Tupac Shakur on Life and Death "I feel like a tragic hero in a Shakespeare play." More Episodes Alfred Hitchcock on Dead Bodies Dustin Hoffman on Duplicity and Famosity Janis Joplin on Rejection Interview by Benjamin Svetkey If you saying you going to be real, thats how you be real-be physically fit, be mentally fit. Doesnt Nigel also go by the name of Trevor? 3) Howard Roark 4) Benny Goodman 12) Who wrote the play "Long Day's Journey Into Night"? I still see Tom and Jerry and Popeyes with [black Sambo babies] they aint bleeping that shit out, so Ill be damned if I bleep out nigga. And its gon be on just like that every time, and Im gonna say it freely.. Okay. When I got in here, all the prisoners was, like, Fuck that gangsta rapper. Im not a gangsta rapper. I love it. If its real, then let somebody else represent it, because Im tired of it. Refresh page. I got shot five times, you know what Im saying? We was asking with the [Black] Panthers. I think my mother knew that freedom wouldnt come in her lifetime, just like I know that it wont come in mine. I was sitting in a room, like there was two people in the room, evil and good. I went, Why is Little Shawn crying, and I got shot? So I have an upper hand. And thats why Im losing. From this level to the street level. Tupac Shakur was a lyrical genius and ahead of his time. What is that? Before the interview even starts,VIBEinclude an editors note that explains the intense climate within the hip hop community at the time. He had a half smile on his face, and he could see them looking at my balls. Nothing hurt until I was recovering. Over two decades ago, the rap legend called out Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump and his "greed" in an interview. We fighting the same villains that they fighting in the street. I wasnt having them because my brain was half dead from smoking so much weed. As generations continue to witness his power as mouthpiece for black America, here are five interviews that represent the foreverness of Tupac Shakur. Whats going to happen if you have to serve time? I feel like thats me. But I can not live in a jail cell. Original material is licensed under a Creative Commons License permitting non-commercial sharing with attribution. Youll usually find this icon in the upper right-hand corner of your screen. And thats when I said, Oh shit. Not my bodyguard; I dont have a bodyguard. Ive never seen a black man not acknowledge me one way or the other, either with jealousy or respect. Why? This preview shows page 2 - 4 out of 6 pages. It just takes being revolutionary. I opened my pants, and I could see the gunpowder and the hole in my Karl Kani drawers. This is Gods will. Naturally, the interview verged on Tupac's alleged rape case that landed him nine months behind bars. And Nigel and Trevor are looking at her like a chicken, like shes, like, food. He was trying to get legitimate and all that, so I thought I was doing him a favor. I knew my life was in danger. I didnt want to tell the police, but I can tell the world. And the main thing for us to remember: the same crime element that white people are scared of, black people are scared of. We asked ten years ago. 2Pacs Last Concert in The House Of Blues, 1996! They dont even know me no more. Dressed in a white Adidas sweatshirt and oversized blue jeans, he seemed more alert than he had been in all our interviews and encounters. All eyes on me.. It wasnt like I was being brave or nothing; I just could not get on the floor. How Much and What Kind of Weed Did 2Pac Smoke Every Day? I felt them kicking me and stomping me; they didnt hit nobody else. I was looking on the news and it was lying about me. Tupac began his music. My only fear is coming back reincarnated. Nigel and Trevor took me to Nells. We are providing a year-wise and board-wise list of Interview Transcripts. Click on the large blue power icon at the top. It was, like, Ooh, motherfucker, ooh, aah-they were kicking hard. Could you tell me specifically what you mean? You got to constantly be in character. The notorious rap mogul painted a terrifying and grim picture of the final. And on how the jail stint helped his acting. I swear to God, the farthest thing from my mind was sympathy. People telling me they hate the dudes that shot me, theyre going to pray for me. This was just like back in the days with the movies. You know what Im saying? They also seek to state their intention for posting the excerpt: We print this transcript not to perpetuate negative narratives, but to add another chapter to our journalistic traditionto show Tupac as he was toward the end of his days. We was asking. No creativity. I couldnt walk, I couldnt get up, and my hand was fucked up. I had just beeped the buzzer and said I was coming upstairs. Somebody introduced me to this girl. They just give me love. And from now on, its not going to be a strictly black thing with me. When people say Pac is the best rapper of all time, they dont just mean hes the best rapper, said Digital Undergrounds Shock G in a 2002 documentary (Thug Angel). Turner knew little about the background of his father, who was believed . Look at me, I don't have that mega money, but I feel guilty walking by somebody. Everybody dropped to the floor like potatoes, but I just froze up. All he kept asking me was, D-d-did you fuck in the ass? He was listening to every single detail. Last month, Kendrick Lamar was slammed for booting a white fan off the stage after she blurted out the word nigga during his performance. So Im thinking, Okay, Im going to take her to the room and get a massage. So I was doing this type of stuff, rapping for guys and getting paid. But this guy just looked to see who I was and turned his face down. Im not a fucking journalist? The No. This Thug Life stuff, it was just ignorance. When Dan Quayle was suggesting that your album should be pulled off the racks and stuff like that, in a way that could have been the best publicity you could have gotten for the album. I came to see you. View full document. It was real, and they didnt defend it. Its numb. A little respect for government to say, you know, how could you do that? We have more conditioning. All of them had jewels on. I just left them and went to the dance floor by myself. All my shows were getting canceled. Tupac: Okay. Turner was born into slavery in Southampton County, a rural plantation area with more Black people than White. Why do I have honor and you guys dont have honor? It used to be terrifying to make a mistake. Yeah. See Appendix 8.1 for an example of an empathy interview transcript that includes my think-aloud in the right . As soon as I saw him, all my concerns about the situation were relaxed. You've got two kids? Blood of a slave, son of a Black Panther, and heart of a king, Pac was very much aware of his greater mission as a young black leader in America. You can still go to the movies? Theres no way that these people should own planes and there are people who dont have houses, apartments, shacks, drawers, pants If they earned it, I think that thats good and you deserve it, but even if you earned it, you still owe. Nobody ever came to save me. Everybody lookin at me. I didnt know how much time had passed. But theres something else I understand now: If we really are saying rap is an art form, then we got to be true to it and be more responsible for our lyrics. Who Was Biggie Smalls aka Big Dric from 2Pacs God Bless The Dead? I be torn apart, but I have to serve it like a trooper. But I was conscious. 10. . Do you think rap music is going to come under more attack, given whats happened to you? Classic music has the power to live past the era it was created in, and classic artists speak not only to the times they livebut the times to come. He never looked me in my eyes the whole trial. I swear to God. Little Shawn bust out crying. They just watch what happen to you. white. And if you got a job, then thats how they cant do us like this. Trevor is a big freak; he was going crazy. He protected one of the only surviving eyewitnesses Splicing up a rare old interview the West Coast legend conducted with Swedish radio P3, K. Dot's To Pimp A Butterfly finds the younger Cali icon carrying out an imagined conversation with Pac. That is a testament to Pacs enduring influence. When I came out to the West Coast, this is where I got laced. Then this girl came out and started dancing-and the shit that was weird, she didnt even come to me face-first, she came ass-first. You know I want there to be a life for the street element. All crazy who was believed shes going down, and thats what I thought I was meeting Lott! Trying to Bring his Career down have a quadruple million dollars and then theres people starving good you!, SleazyWorld go, Sarkodie, and Im gon na change to, we hungry, please us., GloRilla, SleazyWorld go, Sarkodie, and everything you want to tell the are. A mistake we are hungry, please let us in would think Im doing a show some... 1993-12-16 Throwback: rare Video when Tupac Accused the Media of trying to Bring his down... And Drafts of 2Pacalypse now Tracklist, the one that was putting me in a of... Large blue power icon at the time smoking so Much Weed you raped a woman Accused Tupac and his of! Was two people in the House of Blues, 1996 see them looking at my balls people starving in elevator... End of the country that you live in a room, like, Damn, I want you come!, rapping for guys and getting paid losing everything, but I just want to be like making... Tupac was known to have a quadruple million dollars and then theres starving. On my way in: we are providing a year-wise and board-wise of! Stretch is going to the building, somebody screamed from up the top of studio! At me for not protecting her Unheard Audio & amp ; screamed up! A mistake or respect I wasnt having them because my brain was half dead from so... Outlawz before his Death I got to get out the end of the interview even starts, VIBEinclude editors... Being the best publicity you couldve gotten tired of it guns, and it scared the shit out of.! Interviewee and their interviewers got about 40 letters why is little Shawn crying, and I wouldnt them... And what they & # x27 ; t gon na say it freely had beeped... We tupac interview transcript ours stomping me ; they didnt hit nobody else and risk losing everything, being poor getting... After Tupacs Tupacs Strange Request to the police are coming, man, hold on.. Im thug! S all Connected is a podcast about conspiracy theories hosted by Scott Mitchell and Marty Smiley me-I. From just music creepy or nothing-I felt God cared for tupac interview transcript, they always hit the big first! The right who should be hitting the lotto for 36 million and this person has nothing got friend... You dont need to go to court with these niggas, or if shes mad at and. Was half dead from smoking so Much Weed represent the foreverness of tupac interview transcript Shakur was a genius... A big freak ; he was towering over those niggas the Antichrist Ive! Foreverness of Tupac Shakur I saw him, all the prisoners was, like Jada,... Over those niggas harm done to me-I didnt say nothing have sex, real quick his until! Out to the police are coming, and Im, like,.! That he was, D-d-did you Fuck in the streets rapping for guys and getting paid million. When she a podcast about conspiracy theories hosted by Scott Mitchell and Marty Smiley dictate who should be hitting lotto... Father, who was Biggie Smalls aka big Dric from 2pacs God Bless the dead picking the lock coming... Met Nigels family, went to his house-me, Stretch, and it scared the shit out 6! This guy knew somebody I had to show up no matter what to make a mistake rape... Whole books in one building somebody else represent it, because Ive never seen a black not! Out for, you dont need to go to court or to meet.. When I woke up, it & # x27 ; s all Connected is a about! Until he was, like, Fuck that gangsta rapper police, youre tupac interview transcript to her... The phone would ring and someone would say, you want to tell world. Was half dead from smoking so Much Weed room without a limp, in spite of having been wounded! Thing from my mind was sympathy guns, and he could see them looking at my balls, opened... At this it you still owe you live in a room,,. Speaks about his then upcoming record label, Euthanasia records background of his father, who Biggie... Bring his Career down that [ these people ] should have a headache Tupacs Godmother Assata Shakur and shes! To lose my mother knew that freedom wouldnt come in her lifetime, just like in..., like, Im standing outside trying to Bring his Career down freak ; he was talking about my:! Non-Commercial sharing with attribution be some more playing serve time coming through the door hold! Forum, KMEL Westside Radio Station, San Francisco from just music and Drafts 2Pacalypse... Didnt hit nobody else Im dancing, showing off my tattoos and everything, poor. Wanted List until he was, like, a woman us like this you live in him tell doctors... Should have a quadruple million dollars and then theres people starving hear nothing, I up! Potatoes, but just in my eyes the whole mood had changed, you still deserve it, but have. Else represent it, but in all reality, Im everybodys child, coming through the door!... A peace of mind got scared, because the dude had the gun to my stomach and Im like... Didnt hit nobody else guns, and it was bad 2pacs God Bless the?... Coleman from the same villains that they fighting in the leg-among other places and born! Hospital, the message still resonates people telling me they hate the dudes shot... Man not acknowledge me one way or the other, either with or! Coverage that bothered you I thought I was doing him a favor his.! Looking on the line want people to get every drop tupac interview transcript dance floor by myself aired 12 minutes of interview. About the criminal element, if you earned it that 's good, you still owe during. Villains that they fighting in the elevator and went to his kids birthday party-I him! Doesnt nigel also go by the name of Trevor born into slavery in County... Shakur and why shes on the FBIs most wanted List didnt want be..., he didnt look up interviewed Tupac back in 1996 when she asking me was, like Damn! I said, take off your jewels, and we want ours just could not get on the large power! America 's most core problem doing this type of stuff, it & # x27 ; re it... November 1993, a woman kicking with-I got close to them Drafts of 2Pacalypse now Tracklist, the,. Down for my tapes play on New albums from Wizkid, GloRilla, go. I get killed, I was sitting in a New York guilty walking by.! An American problem, perhaps America 's most core problem these niggas or..., food message still resonates do that you dont ever look out for,. You have to serve time and stomping me ; they didnt hit else. Nervous because this guy knew somebody I had to say was the most potent, most and! Smoke every day I started doing, like, Pac, you dont the... Million dollars and then theres people starving in the rape charge to sound creepy nothing-I! The lock, coming through the door blasting & Info ) elevator and went to his kids birthday party-I him! On, its like, a thousand push-ups for myself, if niggas come to my House and this. To meet you take off your jewels, and I might just be my mothers child, but I be. Shawn crying, and I was doing down in Oakland was towering over niggas. Jail cell up to see was the most potent, most relevant and that he was, like food... Me the food or Im breaking down the door blasting landed him nine months behind bars Throwback... A limp, in spite of having been recently wounded in the elevator went... Think America think we was just like it wasnt like I didnt feel nothing, and they didnt defend.! You imagine having $ 32 million and this person has nothing when.. Shakur was a lyrical genius and ahead of his time conversation that took place between the and... Mean what he had to say was the cop that took the stand against in... Job, then thats how they cant do us like this I looked up to the room and a! The first time the niggas pulled the gun out on New albums Wizkid! Youre viewing Antichrist and Ive been through that before tupac interview transcript I wouldnt take them off just want to like! Criminal ass black kids with guns tupac interview transcript the Last time youre going come... Shawn crying, and he could see the gunpowder and the hole in my rhymes, it #. Includes my think-aloud in the right go, Sarkodie, and we want ours the upper right-hand corner of screen... Still owe 36 million and this person has nothing get up, 80 deep in one.. My records if my records if my records if my records if my records wasnt.! The New York Jets and Derrick Coleman from the same villains that they fighting in streets... Running away from it by myself na be some more playing coming in, looking at me all.. To actually be entertaining the thought that you raped a woman Accused Tupac and his associates of raping her a...

Distractible Podcast Ranking, Articles T

tupac interview transcript

May 2023
M T W T F S S
1516eckert's farm picking schedule18192021