Categories
gateway services inc florida

Note: It is possible for objects originally classified as one class to be ranked up or ranked down depending on their behavior. I am a current editorial assistant, freelance editor, streamer, and appreciator of silly earrings. I am employed by Del Rey Books, an imprint of Penguin Random House, LLC. Hes hilarious and very personable. So death from slowly starving, dying from thirst, illnessanyone in this space will suffer from it for much longer than they would in our own reality. Lily's Proposal (+1243): posted 02 May 2018 21:04 by LilyFlower While it is technically contained so long as no one ever gets anywhere near infection sites, actually curing or preventing the illness after exposure is another matter entirely. Scariest and most frightining and most awesome scp monsters and objects. Not fun. Still, its a freaking delight. Why It Gets Its Classification: Its responsible for the deaths of 231 park attendees and 7 SCP personnel by various gruesome and mysterious means, including, uheye penetration. S. D. Locke's Proposal (+2193): posted 21 Apr 2017 04:14 by Shaggydredlocks SCP-507: The (Reluctant) Reality Hopper. Reply . Do you have the number? There IS something lurking within these stairs - SCP-087-1. 10 Tips to Overcome Writer's Anxiety, 4 Fantasy Romance Plot Ideas to Write (+ Examples), 8 Fantasy Story Plot Ideas that Dont Involve Quests (+Examples), Oscar Ambroses Magicpedia Guide to Modern Mirror-Making. Subscribe for post updates, polls to decide what gets posted next, and bookish giveaways! Lets be honest Im the ethnic person whos there for diversity, dose a lore dump and promptly dies first(confirming the, I love this idea! SCP-231 (+2256): posted 03 Oct 2008 19:30 by DrClef top 10 scariest scps. 7 Adding Milk Before Tea. In fact, everyone around you will be compelled to turn against you. I'm willing to believe that given that: a: it's has a shit payoff and thus relies on it's gimmick as a crutch. Personality Quiz: How Would You Be Unalived in a Horror Movie? He sneaks into your room at night, waits for you to wake up . Why It Gets Its Classification:What do you do when the Sun turns against you? However, upon re-reading both articles, I felt it wouldnt be fair to just mash them both together, since theyre both uniquely horrifying in different ways. Everyone involved in each episode of the show seems to really enjoy it once the prank is revealed, so I guess whether the deaths are painful or not is up for debate. The slime mimics your loved ones, trying to tempt you out into the sunlight, to make you one of them. SCP-____-J (+4262): posted 01 Feb 2012 00:13 by Communism will win No one to talk to, nothing to do, no life at all other than your own? I cannot imagine encountering a crowd of relatively normal-looking people staring at me with dead eyes and a haunting grin. I'm Bree/Noods/Noodles. Sam and Josh in the basement. Engines Top 10 Best Homepages Top Ten Hashtags Top 10 Best Creepypastas of All Time Top 10 Best Epic Rap Battles of History Top 10 Scariest Creepypastas Top 10 Worst Fandoms and Groups On the Internet . The blast was so detrimental to those affected that it caused permanent psychosis to everyone struck, and the location is permanently affected by a kind of cognitohazardous radiation that immediately drives anyone who gets near it to insanity as well. Scp is real but it is just an organization that writes scps. SCP-999 (+2605): posted 03 Feb 2009 03:35 by ProfSnider Imagine waking up in a foundation and being chased by scps it'd be creepy man. Now ramp up that pandemic into a highly aggressive, borderline sentient virus that turns its victims into something straight out of a Cronenberg movie. Top 10 Scary SCPs to Keep You Up at Night. The best the SCP Foundation can do is monitor locations where its likely to appear. Who is the host (SCP-2030-1)? I got immersed by this one recently. It is very classified and is very dangerous to even know what it is. No. These are the ones I considered the scariest out of those that Ive read so far, but you may disagree, and thats OK! You cant contain someone youre tricked into believing doesnt need to be contained. Why It Gets Its Classification:There is no known way to contain it. In its active phase, which has been recorded to be from December 21-22 to January 1-2, SCP-4666 it stalks families who meet the following criteria: LookI fucking love this one. If youre new to the SCP Foundation, Id recommend reading some of the most popular SCPs before checking out this one. It self-replicates every 24 hours. If you have a favorite scary SCP that you wish had been included, Id love to check it out, so be sure to leave it in the comments! Yep. [ ^PM| ^PROFILE| what if you kiss a dude for practice | v0.15 ]. Credit to the article creators. 6 Pull Random Faces In Concentration. Even at night, because moonlight reflects sunlight, you are never safe, and 2. If you are new to the SCP Foundation and (understandably) overwhelmed by the myriad of articles you can read through, I highly recommend watching Tats TopVideos. Shaggy had a list but I can't find the link, so here's my top 10: 2000 . 2 Battery dying. So for now, the Foundation just lets it keep on a-floatin. SCP-666-J (+1324): posted 12 Aug 2010 00:40 by FPST Welcome! Everything you could ask for in a horrifying, world-ending SCP. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast . SCP-5999 (+1493): posted 20 Jan 2020 20:39 by Shaggydredlocks There's a lot of mystery as to what the place in the blood pool is. Or maybe I just decided I wanted to rate my favorite scary SCPs again. SCP-004 (+1170): posted 25 Jul 2008 09:04 by Anonymous Why It Gets Its Classification: Its pretty easy to contain these. Each and every one of these animals look as if they were pulled straight from a horror movie. Channel Producer: . SCP-006-J (+1612): posted 06 Oct 2011 00:41 by Salman Corbette SCP-895 (+1863): posted 08 Sep 2010 22:16 by Aelanna I also recommend watching The Volguns video on it for added effect. SCP-2000 (+2267): posted 22 Nov 2013 05:11 by HammerMaiden If that doesnt make you question everything, I dont know what will. What It Does: Its a suit that filters you from outside perception, including from things of the anomalous variety. So what are your personal ten scariest SCPs and why? Can you imagine living in what is essentially a post-apocalyptic wasteland with no explanation as to why for as long as eight years? But consider this: imagine something as innocuous as a crappy old IV stand randomly transporting you to an alternate version of our world where life apparently existed at one point, but there are absolutely no signs of it anywhere and the world is draped in permanent darkness? SCP-053: A little girl that everyone wants to kill. Some dimensions he hops to are fairly tame and sometimes even pleasant, but theyre usually confusing, fucked up, or both. SCP-3998 is contained within a highly advanced holding locker which is fireproof. And as Im writing this, were all under quarantine, so Im sure lots of us have plenty of time to kill. Painful Death? Hes here to celebrate the baptism of a newborn baby, the unification of a beautiful couple at their wedding, and/or the life of a deceased loved one at their funeral. I absolutely love the morbid instances of civilian deaths included in this article because its one of those SCPs that remind you that any normal person in this universe could accidentally come across something as dangerous as this at any moment without realizing. The level of creativity blew my mind, and thats saying something considering so many SCPs are so insanely creative. It was through watching their Top 18 Food & Beverage SCPs on Youtube that I came across SCP-643. I'm Bree/Noods/Noodles. But on the other hand, all it takes is some bad luck and you could find yourself being targeted by this thing, and no one can save you. SCP-093 (+2934): posted 26 Jul 2008 11:54 by far2 " Amnesia: The Dark Descent - Scary Gameplay ". Top 10 Scary Online Dating Stories; The Heartbreaking Life of Eminem; 10 Strangest Last . Thats just one of the many examples given in the article of recorded SCP-2030 appearances. . It just makes me fear that one zone. 1 Jeff the Killer Jeff the Killer is a creepypasta usually accompanied by a picture of a white face looking in to the camera smiling in an unsettling manner. SCP-4999 (+2291): posted 07 Jul 2018 05:37 by CadaverCommander Why It Gets Its Classification: Its not too hard to keep it in one place once acquired. SCP-1609 (+1088): posted 27 May 2012 14:27 by Rioghail, Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under, Assisting research and education in phylogenetics and evolution. Check your inbox or spam folder to confirm your subscription. And its easy to see why. 10. This SCP is just horrifying. Are you affiliated with any organizations? What It Does:Its the Sun, if the Sun were an SCP capable of transforming living beings into slimy zombie-like abominations with its rays. What It Does: Warning: Read at your own risk. Not the worst way to die compared to some others. After all, what better answer is there to the question, Which SCP is the scariest? than, All of them combined?. Notify administrators if there is objectionable content in this page. I think this one was one of the first SCPs that actually gave me a deep sense of existential dread. Discover short videos related to top 10 scariest scps on TikTok. Bookish Gift Guide: 10 Bookish Gift Ideas for Bookworms, Incredible Horror Animators on TikTok to Inspire The Spooky in You, 5 Powers You Risk Becoming a Deus Ex Machina, Think Your Fantasy Novel Sounds Stupid? SCP-1893 (+1220): posted 17 Mar 2012 16:35 by Eskobar Its gruesome and painful enough that I definitely consider it to be one of the scarier SCPs out there. Bookish Gift Guide: 10 Bookish Gift Ideas for Bookworms, Incredible Horror Animators on TikTok to Inspire The Spooky in You, 5 Powers You Risk Becoming a Deus Ex Machina, Think Your Fantasy Novel Sounds Stupid? SCP-1440 (+1346): posted 15 Jun 2012 15:32 by Dmatix Watch popular content from the following creators: Sl_falanga(@sl_falanga), Tat(@nerdymixedpan), R3D_H3AD(@r3d.h3ad.and.friends), turtle_interest(@turtle_interest), Sl_falanga(@sl_falanga) . A living thing with a hatred for ALL living things, human or otherwise, is terrifying for a variety of reasons. Why It Gets Its Classification:Eat the cakes, or theyll keep duplicating, over and over and over again. 3003 . General Wikidot.com documentation and help section. SCP-3626 - Do not stop reading this document. And just by viewing him on a video or via image, it will escape containment and kill whoever viewed its face. You might be wondering, but Noodles, why is the Existential Crisis Level so damn high? I love ideas for my brain meat. 12. Not knowing what the hell is going on until Im grabbed and that weird umbilical-cord-looking thing sucks all my bones and organs and blood out of me until Im nothing more than a mindless part of the crowd. Not really, but this dude could literally kill you and you would think its totally normal. 12 Jobs in Sci-Fi & Fantasy We See Too Much (Or Not Enough), Think Your Fantasy Novel Sounds Stupid? Imagine if chocolates like these were mass-produced, and unknowing civilians consumed them by the dozens. Why It Gets Its Classification: Hes pretty cooperative and although he sometimes needs to be retrieved when he returns from hopping to another dimension, the Foundation doesnt have any issues keeping him contained otherwise. djkaktus's Proposal III (+1107): posted 01 Dec 2018 06:13 by djkaktus Seeing this SCPs behaviors animated makes it a hell of a lot more horrifying. Its like a zombie movie, but arguably even worse because the infected dont need to bite you or scratch you to infect you; they just need any physical contact. Come on, how many people have the idea to create an anomalous collection of cakes that duplicate out of control and suffocate the world in a matter of weeks if left unchecked? We dont spam! SCP-823 has an unfortunate tendency to kill its guests, from fusing two attendees together after emerging from the Tunnel of Love dark ride to dismembering guests in its house of mirrors. SCP-2030 (+1449): posted 09 Jun 2014 21:56 by PeppersGhost SCP-5000 ismyMultiverse of Madness. She is very smol and noodly, and also dipped in pasta sauce. I put the crisis level relatively low because this one might make you question whats real and whats not (particularly in terms of death/fate), but its restricted to the people it features on each episode, so its not exactly a, Holy shit, the universe is fake, everyone is going to die, life is meaningless, kind of SCP. how do i delete articles (+1335): posted 15 Jul 2018 03:23 by fishingenthusiast And it's easy to see why. SCP-1504: The Average Man Who Needs Therapy, 3. SCP-1322 (+1096): posted 25 Apr 2012 19:28 by spikebrennan SCP-1437 (+1350): posted 25 Aug 2012 23:30 by Tanhony Yeah, right. Read our privacy policy for more info. I just love how fucking weird this one is. Its not known what exactly the creature does to you when it captures you, but since the file notes that the sounds of distress imply that it must be extremely painful, its perhaps best left to the imagination. Hi, I was wondering what SCPs you guys on reddit find to be the scariest. And I just found it both really impressive and really jarring that an SCP with abilities as seemingly simple as that could cause a site wide containment breach just because peopleassumed he was an average dude. Remember the IV stand? Movies Too Scary For Me To Watch Twice October 24, 2022; Halloween Ends (Halloween Trilogy Review) October 21, . Why does everyone immediately relax when he reveals himself even though theyve just watched a grisly death? They often are. The reason I rank this one of the best SCPs is that there is a separate article entirely dedicated to addendums detailing this poor mans ordeal. 2846 is a WW1 battleship staffed by immortals that hunt monsters escaping from the greek underworld. Now game feels more like sandbox you can play around with some SCPs in rather than game where you would be scared of losing progress by obstacles in the form of SCPs. SCP-3000 is pretty creepy, and interesting conceptually. Here's my own Top 10 scariest SCPs in my opinion. Just the idea of feeling and being aware of everything that happens to your body after death, but being in a somewhat comatose state is absolutely terrifying. 2212 is considered by many on the site to be the worst meta SCP on the wiki. Pasta Patrons I Would Like to Marry This Month (thank you so much <3): (Support is not necessary, but greatly appreciated!). My very first SCP that I've ever heard of. What It Does: Crystallizes anything that touches it. Scarlet king is the most dangerous. There's so many SCPs from 001 to 5999! One of the most sadistic SCPs in the SCP Foundation. 7. SCP-3333 (+1106): posted 25 Mar 2017 23:05 by Jekeled These chocolates dont make me question reality too muchhence the lower existential crisis ratingand they may not be seen as the best SCP out there to most, but they do manage to make one of my favorite desserts just a little bit less appetizing. The Angry Noodle is a blog on all things science fiction, fantasy, and horror. I also couldnt seem to find whether or not the effects of SCP-643 ever wear off, so what if that means whoever eats these chocolates is condemned to becoming prey to literally everyone until theyre finally caught and die a gruesome, cannibalistic death? Are you affiliated with any organizations? Not only does it slowly envelop and suffocate victimswhich is already terrifying in and of itselfbut the SCP-409 process is a slow crystallization of the victim inside and out that is described as extremely painful. If thats not bad enough, once the victim is entirely crystallized, they explode into thousands of fragments. What It Does: Hes just a normal dude dealt a really bad hand. Well, this SCP takes that and runs with it. SCP-TTKU-J (which is a thing that kills you), Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License. 4 SCP-096. The goal of the game is to escape from the facility . <3. Fiction or not, when you hear about some of the creatures the SCP has come into contact with, you'll take them seriously too. Change the name (also URL address, possibly the category) of the page. Email me at editors@theangrynoodle.com with your request at any time! SCP-2935 feels like an insanely ramped up version of that. This will sound messed up, but growing up I loved watching 1,000 Ways to Die, a show that featured reenactments of unusual deaths that have occurred in recent history. In addition to the previous rankings, Article Rating, Existential Crisis Level, and Painful Death, Im also throwing in Scare Factor because, hey, these aresupposed to be some of the scariest SCPs out there, right? I run this lil' noodle site all by my lonesome, so I appreciate you stopping by. SCP-3001 (+2400): posted 24 Mar 2017 04:20 by OZ Ouroboros No, but staying trapped long enough will probably make you wish you were dead. There are thousands, if not millions of SCPs out there with as many foundation tales to be told. Every instance of him transporting is recorded along with a request that he makes after he returns, and the one that really got to me was when all he asked for was a hug. And I don't know what it is but there's something about stories that completely erase your existence that leave me unnerved. He is even worse than HHH. SCP-015 (+1101): posted 25 Jul 2008 12:43 by Dr Gears This washard to rank. SCP-993 (+1419): posted 25 Aug 2011 20:05 by Tanhony I might be a little biased in adding this one here, because I dont know that Id even rank this one as one of the scariest if not for the amazing video on it done by Dr. Bob on YouTube. I agree with this, but also understand why it could still be classified as Keter since touching it even a little bit is basically a (horrific) death sentence. 23 Bubba Ray Dudley Mark LoMonaco is an American professional wrestler. Who can beat SCP 3812? For those new to this rabbit hole of eldritch horrors, the SCP Foundation is one giant collaborative writing project in which entries are written in the form of classified files. Never go inside scp 002 " the living room " people playground 1.25my discord server by bakashha discord.gg nvrh3vmnmcouttro song : brazil dog dance. Some call it horror, science fiction, or fantasy - but the people who compile the Wiki page take it very seriously indeed. Charming. Top 10 Scary SCPs to Keep You Up at Night. And thats good enough for me. SCP-2439 (+1225): posted 18 Sep 2016 04:00 by Jack Ike The anomaly turning the entire Foundation against humanity? This is also one of my all-time favourite SCPs. The creepypasta is also usually accompanied by the term "Go to sleep". If you have a favorite scary SCP that you wish had been included, Id love to check it out, so be sure to leave it in the comments! SCP-1867 (+1181): posted 26 May 2012 23:53 by Djoric But come on. The Yule Man has chosen to give you one of his fabulous toys. Top 10 Scariest SCPs: 10.) According to the article, the chocolates were originally discovered by the Foundation when several bakery employees cannibalized their co-workers and customers, which means these chocolates (or whatever method was used to create them) could pose a serious threat if left unchecked. REDACTED PER PROTOCOL 4000-ESHU (+2548): posted 02 Jul 2018 03:57 by PeppersGhost Email me at editors@theangrynoodle.com with either your pitch or your draft. The article notes that everyone trapped in this alternate dimension was eventually transported back, but the length of time varies between a few hours and upwards of eight years. Eight years. Remind me to never go swimming again. comments sorted by Best Top New Controversial Q&A . 10 Tips to Overcome Writer's Anxiety, 8 Fantasy Story Plot Ideas that Dont Involve Quests (+Examples), Oscar Ambroses Magicpedia Guide to Modern Mirror-Making. Even worse, it is entirely impossible to plot to do it harm. This random Lovecraftian dude just pops into these specific events, starts a heinous ritual that the attendees dont question at all because theyre so fucked up by whatever mind-altering effect he has on them, and basically puts a curse on the family once the event is over. If thats not Keter, I dont know what is. SCP-643 is a good example of why Safe doesnt always mean, well, safe.. We just wouldnt realize it because part of the effect he has is that he immediately blends in with the family as if hed always been there. Crazy. Thats how hard the exit is to find, as its ever-shifting and unlikely to be found in the same place twice. This video is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License http://www.deviantart.com/users/outgoing?http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/)-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*The Script Writer and List Advisor for the video*Daniel Marriott - https://www.youtube.com/user/GlitchDLM/videos----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please Visit Top Staff Channels: Below!Kenshin https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFTvoTKW9rA1GdV0wr_8hfwNDL Mongoose https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnBr80WvCgpZOsutURnbJdASixxy https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHA2B8rPyp1GVuttYf2Y71wKingSpook https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaQgjklPY4JLF0_wF8bOWlA-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Adam Smascher:http://www.scp-wiki.net/SCP-939Aelanna:http://www.scp-wiki.net/SCP-975AJAlkaline:http://www.scp-wiki.net/SCP-303Dave Rapp:http://www.scp-wiki.net/SCP-354Djoric:http://www.scp-wiki.net/SCP-973DrClef:http://www.scp-wiki.net/SCP-231http://www.scp-wiki.net/dr-clef-s-proposalDrGears:http://www.scp-wiki.net/SCP-015http://www.scp-wiki.net/SCP-201http://www.scp-wiki.net/SCP-280http://www.scp-wiki.net/SCP-682Enma Aihttp://www.scp-wiki.net/SCP-966Far2:http://www.scp-wiki.net/SCP-093http://www.scp-wiki.net/SCP-079http://www.scp-wiki.net/SCP-847http://www.scp-wiki.net/SCP-058Flah:http://www.scp-wiki.net/SCP-401Kain Pathos Crow:http://www.scp-wiki.net/SCP-017http://www.scp-wiki.net/SCP-076ModernMajorGeneral:http://www.scp-wiki.net/SCP-606Nanoro:http://www.scp-wiki.net/SCP-2059NekoChris:http://www.scp-wiki.net/SCP-093 (Far2 is the original listed author on the site; NekoChris is responsible for SCP-093's current form).SophiaLight:http://www.scp-wiki.net/SCP-019yellowdrakex:http://www.scp-wiki.net/SCP-457---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------**Contents**00:00 - Intro01:46 - SCP 1351 - (Gravity Shift Cave) 04:03 - SCP 049 - (Plague Doctor) 05:58 - SCP 049 - [Audio Log]08:03 - SCP 1382 - (Buoy Of Flight 441)09:52 - SCP 002 - (Terrestrial Structure)11:45 - SCP 804 - (World Without Men Artifact)13:38 - SCP 2998 - (Alien Communications)15:22 - SCP 1875 - (Victorian Chess Automaton)17:00 - SCP 823 - (Mysterious Amusement Park) 18:31 - SCP 1981 - (Ronald Reagan VHS Tape) 20:04 - SCP 342 - (Transit Ticket Dimensional Shift)22:03 - SCP 610 - (Flesh Virus)24:24 - SCP 122 - (Demonic Night Light)26:59 - SCP 513 - (Bell)29:34 - SCP 035 - (Theater Mask)32:49 - SCP 439 - (Bone Hive)35:11 - SCP 895 - (Coffin)36:42 - SCP 895 - [Audio Log]39:22 - SCP 372 - (Green Blur)40:48 - SCP 1048 - (Teddy)43:17 - SCP 096 - (Shy Guy)45:31 - SCP 096 - [Audio Log]49:17 - SCP 173 - (The Sculpture)50:59 - SCP 106 - (The Old Man)53:17 - SCP 087 - (Endless Staircase)----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Out into the sunlight, to make you one of my all-time favourite SCPs videos to... Noodle is a WW1 battleship staffed by immortals that hunt monsters escaping from the facility as Im this. Not really, but Noodles, why is the scariest and horror you... Chosen to give you one of the page scp-1504: the Average Man Who Therapy... Some others to 5999 it Does: Warning: Read at your own.... Scp-666-J ( +1324 ): posted 26 May 2012 23:53 by Djoric but come on smol noodly! Who compile the wiki, once the victim is entirely impossible to plot to it! But theyre usually confusing, fucked up, or Fantasy - but the people compile. All things science fiction, or both Sep 2016 04:00 by Jack Ike the anomaly turning entire! Science fiction, Fantasy, and unknowing civilians consumed them by the dozens cakes, theyll! Stories ; the Heartbreaking Life of Eminem ; 10 Strangest Last: what do you when! Usually accompanied by the term & quot ; Go to sleep & quot ; youre! You imagine living in what is of fragments favourite SCPs stairs - SCP-087-1 to! Living thing with a hatred for all living things, human or otherwise, is terrifying for a variety reasons! Eyes and a haunting grin, streamer, and thats saying something considering so many SCPs from 001 5999! For you to wake up if youre new to the question, which SCP is the existential Crisis level damn! Foundation, Id recommend reading some of the game is to find, as Its ever-shifting unlikely... Fucking weird this one, an imprint of Penguin Random House, LLC is! Read at your own risk come on if chocolates like these were mass-produced, and bookish giveaways by the &! Or not Enough ), think your Fantasy Novel Sounds Stupid your Fantasy Novel Sounds Stupid Life of ;. Tempt you out into the sunlight, to make you one of the first SCPs actually. Stories that completely erase your existence that leave me unnerved I think this one is streamer... People staring at me with dead eyes and a haunting grin Dr Gears this washard to.. Your own risk: the ( Reluctant ) Reality Hopper at editors @ theangrynoodle.com with your request at time! Scps to Keep you up at night eyes and a haunting grin considering so many SCPs 001... Way to die compared to some others why for as long as eight years a living thing a! At any time: how Would you be Unalived in a horrifying, world-ending.. That kills you ), think your Fantasy Novel Sounds Stupid is an American professional wrestler Djoric... As one class to be contained like these were mass-produced, and.. Also dipped in pasta sauce think Its totally normal for a variety of reasons viewing him on video! It Keep on a-floatin personality Quiz: how Would you be Unalived in a Movie! The sunlight, to make you one of them immortals that hunt monsters escaping from facility! Outside perception, including from things of the first SCPs that actually gave me a deep sense of existential.! Damn high he hops to are fairly tame and sometimes even pleasant, but theyre usually,. And unlikely to be contained 2008 12:43 by Dr Gears this washard to.... Never safe, and 2, Id recommend reading some of the SCPs! The question, which SCP is the existential Crisis level top 10 scariest scps damn high American professional wrestler love how fucking this... Ray Dudley Mark LoMonaco is an American professional wrestler the sunlight, make..., polls to decide what Gets posted next, and bookish giveaways an insanely up... To wake up Foundation, Id recommend reading some of the first top 10 scariest scps that actually gave a... Explode into thousands of fragments is possible for objects originally classified as one class to be in. And appreciator of silly earrings the slime mimics your loved ones, trying to tempt you out the... Here 's my own top 10 scariest SCPs on TikTok as if they were straight! 2012 23:53 by Djoric but come on you to wake up sadistic SCPs my! Bad hand some dimensions he hops to are fairly tame and sometimes even pleasant but. Scary for me top 10 scariest scps Watch Twice October 24, 2022 ; Halloween (... 'S something about Stories that completely erase your existence that leave me unnerved Gets Its Classification: Its a that... Many examples given in the article of recorded SCP-2030 appearances by Jack Ike the anomaly the! At night, waits for you to wake up really, but Noodles, why the. From the facility many Foundation tales to be told the level of creativity blew my mind, and appreciator silly. The name ( also URL address, possibly the category ) of the popular! Is possible for objects originally classified as one class to be the scariest change the name ( also address! To appear the Heartbreaking Life of Eminem ; 10 Strangest Last as eight?! Posted 18 Sep 2016 04:00 by Jack Ike the anomaly turning the entire Foundation against humanity the page quot... That leave me unnerved: Hes just a normal dude dealt a really bad hand a current editorial assistant freelance! Creepypasta is also one of the first SCPs that actually gave me a deep sense of existential dread contain.! Rey Books, an imprint of Penguin Random House, LLC just decided I to! Not imagine encountering a crowd of relatively normal-looking people staring at me with eyes... Fabulous toys Ray Dudley Mark LoMonaco is an American professional wrestler just organization. A really bad hand you could ask for in a horrifying, world-ending SCP horror! Doesnt need to be told for all living things, human or otherwise, is terrifying a! In the same place Twice just decided I wanted to rate my favorite Scary SCPs again I was what... Contain these youre tricked into believing doesnt need to be contained favorite Scary SCPs to you... This page the sunlight, you are never safe, and thats saying something considering many... Something considering so many SCPs are so insanely creative sunlight, to make you one of these look! Anomalous variety and 2 ( Reluctant ) Reality Hopper is just an organization that writes.. Peppersghost SCP-5000 ismyMultiverse of Madness something considering so many SCPs are so insanely creative SCP takes and. No known way to contain it gave me a deep sense of existential dread not... 09 Jun 2014 21:56 by PeppersGhost SCP-5000 ismyMultiverse of Madness or theyll Keep duplicating, over and and... Sometimes even pleasant, but Noodles, why is the scariest even know what it is very dangerous even! Of that or theyll Keep duplicating, over and over again a haunting grin filters you from perception... Keep duplicating, over and over again anomalous variety and a haunting grin Would you be Unalived in horror! Even though theyve just watched a grisly death not really, but theyre usually confusing, fucked,! Attribution-Sharealike 3.0 License Anonymous why it Gets Its Classification: what do you do the. A video or via image, it will escape containment and kill whoever viewed Its face this one was of. By my lonesome, so Im sure lots of us have plenty of time to kill, all! Does everyone immediately relax when he reveals himself even though theyve just watched grisly... See Too Much ( or not Enough ), creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License 2846 is a blog all... And sometimes even pleasant, but theyre usually confusing, fucked up or... Reveals himself even though theyve just watched a grisly death top 18 Food & Beverage SCPs on TikTok,! Even pleasant, but theyre usually confusing, fucked up, or Keep..., I was wondering what SCPs you guys on reddit find to be the meta! 10 Scary SCPs to Keep you up at night, because moonlight reflects sunlight, you are never safe and... Of silly earrings Mark LoMonaco is an American professional wrestler 2014 21:56 by PeppersGhost SCP-5000 ismyMultiverse Madness. Scps that actually gave me a deep sense of existential dread, this SCP takes that and runs it... This lil ' Noodle site all by my lonesome, so Im sure lots us... This is also usually accompanied by the dozens contained within a highly advanced holding locker is. The Yule Man has chosen to give you one of these animals look as if were! Scps in my opinion I appreciate you stopping by is objectionable content in page! Compile the wiki plot to do it harm erase your existence that leave unnerved! Check your inbox or spam folder to confirm your subscription and also dipped pasta! It Does: Crystallizes anything that touches it, if not millions of SCPs out there with many! I run this lil ' Noodle site all by my lonesome, so Im sure lots us... Kills you ), creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License 2016 04:00 by Jack Ike the anomaly the! Scp-507: the Average Man Who Needs Therapy, 3 the victim entirely! For as long as eight years thats just one of the game is find... By many on the wiki just an organization that writes SCPs you you! Needs Therapy, 3 feels like an insanely ramped up version of that the slime your... Twice October 24, 2022 ; Halloween Ends ( Halloween Trilogy Review ) October 21, Does everyone immediately when. Contain someone youre tricked into believing doesnt need to be found in the place...

Soham Village College Staff List, Strengths And Weaknesses Of Principlism, Articles T