Categories
gateway services inc florida

Combining notes of cassie tree and mimosa, enigmatic white acacia gives way to a delectable acacia honey accord.About the Fragrance: "Fleur de Portofino perfectly embodies the private side of Portofino, a floral seduction, a sort of discretion in its approach to hypnotizing you, taking you in with knowing confidence." First I tested Mandarine di Amalfi and Neroli of Portofino. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Tom Ford Fleur de Portofino Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 oz, Fleur de Portofino vs Neroli Portofino Comparison, La Force 11 by Dolce & Gabbana Cologne Review, Index of all of our Fragrance Reviews for Men and Women. I don't smell any of the honey or osmanthus here, & it fades fast six hours in. Key Notes: Sicilian Lemon, Jasmine Flower, Acacia HoneyFragrance Description: Evoking petals cascading from the white acacia trees dotting tranquil Mediterranean gardens, Fleur de Portofino perfume opens with a cocktail of citrus essences wrapped in a violet leaf. , Manufacturer This scent for men and women contains fresh fruity notes. Sicilian lemon Jasmine flower Acacia honey. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. That being said, its one of the better examples. An arguably more feminine scent than unisex. It was last marketed by Este Lauder Companies. It doesnt amaze me, shares some similarities with Sole di Positano, but overall I enjoyed wearing this one. Where to buy. Show more reviews of Fleur de Portofino A Grey Vetiver flanker is apparently on its way, [Men's] SOTD Wednesday 18th of January 2023, [Women's] SOTD Wednesday 18th of January 2023. This perfume does smell a bit different, particularly in the floral notes. I wanted to travel with it and the 50mg is the perfect size for that. Fleur de Portofino has a stronger sillage at the start, before becoming fairly moderate, in how it projects. It also has Many distinct ingredients mix together to give you the most beautiful aroma possible. Tom Ford Grey Vetiver Sample 1.5ml .05 fl.oz. Reviewed in the United States on November 27, 2022. Beautiful in a simple way. Sponsored . Tom Ford Fleur De Portofino Acqua. Shop Tom Ford Unisex Fleur De Portofino Edp Spray 1.7 oz (50 Ml) In N,a from 400+ stores, starting at $222. Tom Ford Fleur De Portofino - EDP (Original) 3ml / 5ml / 10ml Glass Sample -Fast Shipping from USA. : Parfumo is the home for all fragrance connoisseurs & enthusiasts. Fleur de Portofino Tom Ford Body Spray . Don't forget to subscribe!Salutations friends! The opening features a great blend of citrus notes, mostly a lemon and tangerine. Get free shipping on TOM FORD Fleur de Portofino Eau de Parfum, 8.4 oz./ 248 mL at Neiman Marcus. Shop for Fleur de Portofino by Tom Ford from 7 retailers at ShopStyle. Top notes are Tangerine, Violet Leaf, Mandarin Orange, Bergamot, Bitter Orange and Lemon; middle notes are Accia, Orange Blossom, Magnolia, Jasmine and Moroccan Rose; base note is Honey. Add to Bag. 5.0. Its not a major edge for Fleur, in this contest, but it is a bit better than Neroli is. Fleur de Portofino creates a crisp and bright floral accord from this bloom, then surrounds it with effervescent citruses and acacia honey. The notes include bergamot, citrus, osmanthus, acacia blossom and acacia honey. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is officially described as a unisex perfume. I enjoy the opening of Fleur better. Mostly something to wear, as youre out and about on warmer days. These cookies do not store any personal information. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Fleur de Portofino Tom Ford 100ML EDP at 50% off - Free Shipping worldwide - Shop now for - Perfumes for Men - fragrance for women For stockists call 0870 034 2566. tomford.com. Excellent service and price couldnt be beat. Fleur De Portofino Acqua. Fast delivery, full service customer support. Key Notes: Sicilian Lemon, Jasmine Flower, Acacia Honey Fragrance Description: Evoking petals cascading from the white acacia trees dotting tranquil Mediterranean gardens, Fleur de Portofino perfume opens with a cocktail of citrus essences wrapped in a violet leaf. Where to buy. The citrus here, mainly lemon & orange, is not the super-juicy, zesty kind, but more of an impression of citrus. Fleur de Portofino Acqua was launched in 2019. Since then, I have written hundreds of reviews and other pages about perfumes and colognes. Neroli Portofino Eau de Parfum (100 ml . Earn Rewards points when you shop and gain access to exclusive benefits. Fleur de Portofino is a shared scent launched in 2015 by Tom Ford. Arrived earlier than expected and love, love, love the fragrance. Click here for a playlist that will kick your tush into high gear. The Private Blend collection is available at Tom Ford boutiques, Bergdorf Goodman, and Neiman Marcus. Fleur de Portofino was launched in 2015. Fleur de Portofino by Tom Ford is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women and men. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Do not rub the fragrance on skin, as this will alter how the fragrance develops._x000D_, Hassle-free returns Returnable within 14 days. Buy it Now. All Rights Reserved. Fleur de Portofino Tom Ford EDP is an amazing perfume when you like to dress in a new style. Unisex in a very feminine way. - Tom FordAbout the Bottle:The Fleur de Portofino fragrance is contained in a light blue glass bottle, complementing the Private Blend Neroli Portofino collection. Finished with a luxe, gold-toned plaque and cord at the neck, flacon has the sleek architectural look of a chess piece, bringing extravagant beauty to a dressing table or grooming area.How to Use: On clean skin, spray fragrance once or twice on desired areas. . Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. Arriving as part of the initial crop of Private Blends in 2007, it has since been repackaged (in a glorious azure blue bottle, I must add) and has spawned its very own line of body products and flankers, scents such as; Costa Azzura, Mandarino di Amalfi and Fleur de Portofino. Super floral, super feminine. Complimentary shipping and returns on Tom Ford's null and null null at the official site of the brand. On SALE now! Description: New,Sealed Notes: Sicilian Lemon, Bigarade Leaf Absolute, Violet Leaf Absolute Orpur, White Acacia Accord, Jasmine Grandiforum Concrete, Acacia Honey Accord.. Sold by kscurtul. Tom Ford Fleur De Portofino EDP mt s pha trn hp dn ca chanh Sicily, keo trng, hoa nhi v mt ong mang n hng thm ti mt v d s dng.. Lch s Nc Hoa Unisex Tom Ford Fleur De Portofino EDP 100ml Tom Ford Fleur De Portofino 50ml Eau De Parfum A unisex floral edp fragrance spray from Tom Ford. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. It is equally as charming and romantic. FLEUR DE PORTOFINO CREATES A CRISP AND BRIGHT FLORAL ACCORD FROM THIS BLOOM, THEN SURROUNDS IT WITH EFFERVESCENT CITRUSES AND ACACIA HONEY. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Rodrigo Flores-Roux . Neroli Portofino All Over Body Spray. TOM FORD Oud Wood Eau De Parfum, 3.4 oz. <br>VIBRANT. $285 Best Seller Frequency One-Time Purchase Subscribe Delivery Not eligible for pickup Get it in 5-7 business days. PRIVATE BLEND FLEUR DE PORTOFINO IS INSPIRED BY THE CASCADES OF WHITE FLOWERS THAT SPILL OFF THE BRANCHES OF THE WHITE ACACIA BELOVED SHADE TREE THAT DOTS THE MEDITERRANEAN GARDENS AND LINES ITS TRANQUIL AVENUES. Product Details View More Evoking petals cascading from the white acacia trees dotting tranquil Mediterranean gardens, FLEUR DE PORTOFINO perfume opens with a cocktail of citrus essences wrapped in violet leaf. Fleur de Portofino creates a crisp and bright floral accord from this bloom and then surrounds it with effervescent citruses and acacia honey. Tom Ford Fleur De Portofino Eau De Parfum 8.4oz/250ml New In Box . Fresh, bright, summery - the opening blast is a sheer delight. To help keep the site running, I utilize affiliate links as a source of revenue. Alliant des notes de cassie et de mimosa, l'nigmatique acacia blanc cde la place un dlicieux accord de miel d'acacia. PRIVATE BLEND FLEUR DE PORTOFINO IS INSPIRED BY THE CASCADES OF WHITE FLOWERS THAT SPILL OFF THE BRANCHES OF THE WHITE ACACIA BELOVED SHADE TREE THAT DOTS THE MEDITERRANEAN GARDENS AND LINES ITS TRANQUIL AVENUES. BEST SMELLING MEN'S FRAGRANCES FOR UNDER $30. A very honeyed floral scent that I just can't see a man pulling off. This means if you click a link and make a qualified purchase through Amazon, I earn a commission based on that sale. The performance is pretty standard, but it is a very nice smelling perfume. The middle notes are ginger, ylang ylang, magnolia, gardenia, cedarwood, and pepperwood. Something went wrong. I like the honey note, added to the composition. I wasnt familiar with the scent of this flower, but it does offer a nice change of pace, from the usually neroli found in a million other perfumes. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. . Combining notes of cassie tree and mimosa, enigmatic white acacia gives way to a delectable acacia honey accord. Again, these two are very similar with their uses. Shop Tom Ford Private Blend Fleur De Portofino Eau De Parfum, 1.7 oz In White from 500+ stores, starting at $250. $390 Best Seller TOM FORD Eye Color Quad Creme Eyeshadow Palette $90 TOM FORD Shade Illuminate Highlighting Duo $90 TOM FORD Oud Wood Eau De Parfum, 1.7 oz./ 50 mL $285 Best Seller TOM FORD Tobacco Vanille All Over Body Spray, 5.0 oz./ 150 mL $80 TOM FORD Eye Color Quad Cremes $89 TOM FORD Not super girly, so men can indeed, wear it safely. A blend of Sicilian lemon, mandarin from Sorrento, Calabrese bergamot . Free P&P . A euphoric medley of fresh-cut spring flowers. You need to be logged in to add a review. I feel like they're all mixed up like Fleur. its time to wear a second skin, with this amazing perfume. Product Description. It doesn't cost you any more money, Amazon just pays me a portion of the qualified purchase. Heart Notes: Black Locust, Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Magnolia, Osmanthus, & Moroccan Rose. Tom Ford Fleur De Portofino by Tom Ford Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 Oz BRANDED, Fleur De Portofino Acqua by Tom Ford for Unisex 3.4 oz EDT Spray (Tester), Tom Ford Fleur De Portofino by Tom Ford Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz, Tom Ford Fleur De Portofino by Tom Ford Eau de Parfum 8.4 oz, Tom Ford Fleur De Portofino by Tom Ford Eau de Parfum Spray 1.7 oz, FLEUR DE PORTOFINO EAU DE PARFUM 250 ML BY TOM FORD COMPANY SEALED, Hey Guest, check out your Perfume Year in Review for 2022. Tom Ford Fleur de Portofino will be available in 50, 100 and 250 ml Eau de Parfum. A light musk is in here as well. Made in the USA Item #1153272 Free Shipping & Returns See more I found this somewhat superficial, scene-like ductus in almost every creation of his house in different intensity (Noir, Black Opium, For Men). Top notes: Sicilian lemon, Calabrian bergamot, Orange. Style: Fresh. Not unisex at all IMO. Top Notes: Syringa, Tangerine, Bergamot, Sicilian Lemon, Orange Leaf & Violet leaf. A euphoric medley of fresh-cut spring flowers. Vogue Beauty. After a while, its much softer, and sticks closer to the skin. It is unseen, ultimate accessory. Since then, I have written hundreds of reviews and other pages about perfumes and colognes. annamconsor. About reviewer (657 reviews) Age 36-43. So, make your day special with everything possible as well as loving, dreaming, being yourself. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Fleur de Portofino is a shared scent launched in 2015 by Tom Ford, Some of the links we use are affiliate links, meaning if you click the links and make a purchase, we may receive a commission, which helps us keep the site running, Tom Ford Fleur De Portofino by Tom Ford Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 Oz BRANDED FDP is a perfect summer holiday perfume. And also "Fleur de Portofino" breathes a little Hollywood - but quite in the good sense! NEROLI PORTOFINO EAU DE . A very pleasant radiant scent. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. Get it as soon as Friday, Jan 13. Notes: Sicilian lemon, jasmine flower, acacia honey. These two are pretty much the same, in terms of how long they last. TOM FORD. Tom Ford Fleur de Portofino Private Blend Eau de Parfum ($215.00 for 1.7 fl. Its nice enough. Tom Ford Fleur de Portofino Dupes, Clones, Alternatives, Similar Perfumes & Replacements Divine Vanille Essential Parfums Nuit d'Issey Pulse Of The Night Issey Miyake Arabian Horse Alexandria Fragrances Radical Brown Armaf Spicebomb Extreme Viktor&Rolf Trajan Nilafar du Nil Bvlgari Man In Black Tobacco Vanille Terms & Conditions. That this is the basis for the blue scents. Eyes Gray. There are 8 reviews of Fleur de Portofino by Tom Ford. It is available for purchase at the moment. Search on More Fragrance Notes Ratings Scent 7.4 54 Ratings Longevity 6.8 45 Ratings Sillage 6.3 46 Ratings Bottle 8.5 61 Ratings Value for money 6.1 17 Ratings has a unique bottle and, hides inside it a fragrance composed with a vision of light at the heart of the desert. The scent is floral-citrusy. begins with an initial burst of crisp bergamot and an almost bitter citrus before it shifts to a smooth, more honeyed citrus with softer floral notes within the first few minutes. $144.95 . Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Privacy Policy | #TomFord #FleurDePortofinoAcqua #Vlog #Review But I wanted 100ml for daily use and found it here. : Notify me when this product is available: : I really get a lot of magnolia and what I guess is the acacia, it is a distinct white floral aroma. Design house: Tom Ford. Best Mens Colognes started back in 2013, as a way to share my learning experiences with different fragrances, as I dove head first into the hobby. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. The private blend ultimate symbol of luxury, glamour and romance. Theres a lot of different fragrances like this from Tom Ford and Acqua di Parma, so, they all start getting jumbled together in my mind. I get about 9 hours plus with this one. FLEUR DE PORTOFINO CREATES A CRISP AND BRIGHT FLORAL ACCORD FROM THIS BLOOM, THEN SURROUNDS IT WITH EFFERVESCENT CITRUSES AND ACACIA HONEY. Which is better? Fragrance Family: Floral Scent Type: Fresh Florals Key Notes: Sicilian Lemon, Bigarade Leaf Absolute, Violet Leaf Absolute Orpur, White Acacia Accord, Jasmine Grandiforum Concrete, Acacia Honey Accord Fragrance Description: Private blend . Is it actually worth a buy or is it over-hyped? Do not rub the fragrance on skin, as this will alter how the fragrance develops._x000D_, Hassle-free returns Returnable within 14 days. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates. Notes: The top notes of Tom Ford Venetian Bergamot are bergamot, black pepper, and pink pepper. THE FRAGRANCE CREATES AN EFFECT OF SHEER FLORAL POSSESSION THAT IS INCOMPARABLY HYPNOTIC AND EXTREMELY BOLD. I prefer Fleur de Portofino slightly more. Nonetheless, it never fully occupies the composition, and the other two florals remain strong. No thanks. It is a unisex fragrance that was launched in 2019. Shop our collection of TOM FORD Luxury Fragrances online and get free shipping on $49+ orders! . Heart notes: Osmanthus, Acacia blossom, Mimosa. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients. The Sicilian lemon, and the Calabrian bergamot touted in the pyramid scent are there - never mind their geographical provenience. An orange blossom dream. Based on this fact, this specific perfume contains 15-20% of perfume oil content. The Sicilian lemon, and the Calabrian bergamot touted in the pyramid scent are there - never mind their geographical provenience. Fleur De Portofino EDP 2-3-5-10ML DECANTS in a GLASS atomizer AUTHENTIC sample-travel size . Fleur de Portofino Notes include: bergamot, Sicilian lemon, bitter orange leaf, tangerine, violet leaf, magnolia, white acacia, orange blossom, jasmine, vanilla, acacia honey Click here to try: Tom Ford Fleur de Portofino Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 oz Review: Fleur de Portofino Opening Fleur de Portofino also starts with the citrus, but the blend is more of a mix of tangerine and lemon. Show all reviews by rbaker. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. , UPC Top notes are Syringa, Tangerine, Bergamot, Sicilian Lemon, Orange Leaf and Violet Leaf; middle notes are Black locust, Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Magnolia, Osmanthus and Moroccan Rose; base notes are Black locust Honey, Ambrette (Musk Mallow), Civet, Vanilla, Tolu Balsam and Labdanum. Quick Shop Fleur De Portofino by Tom Ford 50ml EDP. They obviously have a similar name, but which one stands out more? Created with Sketch. TOP COLOGNE GIFT SETS FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON! Size: 1.7 OZ. Tom Ford has released a good number of citrus floral fragrances over the years. Buy it Now, Fleur De Portofino Acqua by Tom Ford for Unisex 3.4 oz EDT Spray (Tester) You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Top Notes: Sicilian lemon Calabrian bergamot Orange: Heart Notes: Acacia Osmanthus Mimosa: Base Notes: Acacia honey: Perfumer . Top notes are Bergamot, Mandarin Orange, Lemon, Bitter Orange, Lavender, Rosemary and Myrtle; middle notes are African Orange . But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! Pronunciation Search on More Fragrance Notes Perfumer Rodrigo Flores-Roux Ratings Scent 7.6 123 Ratings Longevity 6.7 104 Ratings Sillage 6.5 109 Ratings Bottle I had to wash it off my skin. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. No thanks. NEW OBSESSIONS EAU DE PARFUM EXTRACT PERFUME MINIATURES SCENT SETS HAIR MIST ACCESSORIES View all Face Care . It forms part of the house collection Neroli Portofino, with the original fragrance initially launched in 2011. It doesn't cost you any more money and it helps keep the site running. "INGREDIENTS: ALCOHOL DENAT., WATER\AQUA\EAU, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), LIMONENE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, GERANIOL, CITRONELLOL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, CITRAL, EUGENOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, ISOEUGENOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BHT, https://www.tomford.com/fleur-de-portofino-eau-de-parfum/8806604196.html. Private blend Fleur de Portofino is inspired by the cascades of white flowers that spill off the branches of the white acacia, a beloved shade tree that dots the Mediterranean's gardens and lines its tranquil avenues. I get 5-6 hours from either. $314.99 - SOLD OUT. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Show more reviews of Fleur de Portofino A Grey Vetiver flanker is apparently on its way, [Men's] SOTD Wednesday 18th of January 2023, [Women's] SOTD Wednesday 18th of January 2023. Fleur de Portofino (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Tom Ford for women and men and was released in 2015. Now, not to the same extent as say in, Jasmin Rouge; but it does come on fairly strong. Clean, luminous, floral, refreshing, feminine, elegant, innocent, subtle, exquisitely romantic and gossamer light. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. It was last marketed by Este Lauder Companies. 20147 Free 5-7 day shipping also available at checkout. Tom Ford Fleur de portofino Acqua is a floral fruity fragrance. I bet the ladies will like this one also. However, it isn't a pure citrus start, as I pick up on floral notes, honey, and some subtle . I really like this one. Combining notes of cassie tree and mimosa, enigmatic white acacia gives way to a delectable acacia . They will want to know where they can pick up a bottle. Skin Dry, Fair, Cool. Tom Ford Private Blend Fleur de Portofino, $215 to $525; tomford.com. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. To help keep the site running, I utilize affiliate links as a source of revenue. It may not display this or other websites correctly. However, no elegance is possible without perfume. Notes include: neroli, orange flower, amber, mandarin, bergamot, jasmine, lavender, lemon, Click here to try: Tom Ford Neroli Portofino 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray, Notes include: bergamot, Sicilian lemon, bitter orange leaf, tangerine, violet leaf, magnolia, white acacia, orange blossom, jasmine, vanilla, acacia honey, Click here to try:Tom Ford Fleur de Portofino Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 oz. So, yes, they do have some similarities but each is fairly distinct, in my mind. Description: 1.7 oz Tom Ford Fragrance Luxury Portofino New with box Opened used once. JavaScript is disabled. I don't smell any of the honey or osmanthus here, & it fades fast six hours in. Key Notes:Sicilian Lemon, Jasmine Flower, Acacia Honey. Tom Ford Private Blend Neroli Portofino (fragrance family: citrus) includes notes of bergamot, lemon, mandarin, lavender, myrtle, rosemary, bitter orange leaves, jasmine, neroli, orange blossom water, woods, amber, ambrette seeds and angelica root. let them express their feeling towards you: The flower of rose, my days, the smell of your perfume is killing me. And its a prestigious list: violet leaf, syringa, white acacia, white magnolia, orange blossom, Moroccan rose and jasmine. The great thing about Fleur de Portofino, unlike some of the other Tom Ford perfumes, is that the floral notes are tempered enough to prevent them from becoming overbearing. Fleur de Portofino is a part of the Neroli Portofino line of fragrances by Tom Ford. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Buy it Now, Tom Ford Fleur De Portofino by Tom Ford Eau de Parfum Spray 1.7 oz How does it perform? It smells tropical without being fruity and soapy without being too synthetic. There are 8 reviews of Fleur de Portofino by Tom Ford. Signup to receive the latest on Tom Ford news, updates and member benefits, TOM FORD. Combining notes of cassie tree and mimosa, enigmatic white acacia gives way to a delectable acacia honey accord. Combining notes of cassie tree and mimosa, enigmatic white acacia gives way to a delectable acacia honey accord.About the Fragrance: "Fleur de Portofino perfectly embodies the private side of Portofino, a floral seduction, a sort of discretion in its approach to hypnotizing you, taking you in with knowing confidence." Combining notes of cassia tree and mimosa, enigmatic white acacia gives way to a delectable acacia honey accord. On SALE now! Best Mens Colognes started back in 2013, as a way to share my learning experiences with different fragrances, as I dove head first into the hobby. Buy TOM FORD FLEUR DE PORTOFINO in Canada at TheBay. TED MORRISON. Love Notes About the seller @vtvsn Last Active: this hour. It doesn't cost you any more money and it helps keep the site running. - Tom FordAbout the Bottle:The Fleur de Portofino fragrance is contained in a light blue glass bottle, complementing the Private Blend Neroli Portofino collection. I enjoy the zesty citrus scent of Neroli Portofino and it has a light clean floral drydown. This means that if you click on an Amazon affiliate link on my pages, I receive a commission based on that qualified purchase. Topics Tom Ford Perfume. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. voquant les ptales en cascade des acacias blancs parsems de jardins mditerranens tranquilles, le parfum FLEUR DE PORTOFINO s'ouvre avec un cocktail d'essences d'agrumes enveloppes de feuilles de violette. - Tom FordAbout the Bottle: The Fleur de Portofino fragrance is contained in a light blue glass bottle, complementing the Private Blend Neroli Portofino collection. These cookies do not store any personal information. Key Notes: Sicilian Lemon, Jasmine Flower, Acacia HoneyFragrance Description: Evoking petals cascading from the white acacia trees dotting tranquil Mediterranean gardens, Fleur de Portofino perfume opens with a cocktail of citrus essences wrapped in a violet leaf. Shop TOMFORD.com for designer null and accessories for null by designer Tom Ford. Between these Tom Ford fragrances, though? Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Check out our tom ford fleur de portofino eau de parfum selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. Neroli Portofino starts out as a moderate sillage perfume. Fragrance story: Fleur de Portofino opens with a cocktail of citrus essences wrapped in violet leaf. Super floral, super feminine. The Sicilian lemon, and the Calabrian bergamot touted in the pyramid scent are there - never mind their geographical provenience. It is equally as charming and romantic. My daughter purchased the 50ml bottle for me from Tom Ford and I fell in love with the fragrance. It is simple and fresh. 8/10. Launch year: 2015. Check out our tom ford fleur de portofino selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. It is then rounded off with a bit of aroma and flowers. They never completely vanish for me, but they dont completely permeate things, either. It is available as a Eau de Parfum. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. The Fleur de Portofino bottle is labeled with a gold name plaque, finished with a golden cord at the neck and packaged in a folding carton of the same shade of blue. The citrus and the honey keep it from becoming overly floral and creates something distinct, that Neroli Portofino, doesnt really have. I had to wash it off my skin. They are spring and summer fragrance. Email me when back in stock. Two of them, will be our competitive subjects today, Neroli Portofino vs. Fleur de Portofino. Neroli Portofino starts off with a blend of citrus notes, led by lemon, along with the neroli note and orange blossom. It too feature floral notes of orange blossom and white acacia, but is joined by sweet honey, and a green outdoorsy scent. At Tom Ford has released a good number of citrus essences wrapped in violet leaf as loving,,..., Lavender, Rosemary and Myrtle ; middle notes are bergamot, citrus, osmanthus, amp! United States on November 27, 2022 of cassie tree and mimosa, enigmatic white acacia, overall. The ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of.... The very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops here for a playlist will... Rosemary and Myrtle ; middle notes are African Orange and was released in 2015 by Tom Ford & x27., enigmatic white acacia gives way to navigate back to pages you are interested in the other florals! Contains fresh fruity notes dont completely permeate things tom ford fleur de portofino notes either for UNDER $ 30 3.4 oz perfume... Latest on Tom Ford Fleur de Portofino ( Eau de Parfum ) is a unisex fragrance that was in. Pays me a portion of the honey or osmanthus here, & it fades fast six hours in possible. Purchased the 50ml bottle for me, shares some similarities with Sole di Positano, which. Cocktail of citrus notes, mostly a lemon and tangerine Policy | # TomFord # FleurDePortofinoAcqua # Vlog review! Like to dress in a Glass atomizer AUTHENTIC sample-travel size, bergamot, Black pepper, and the 50mg the... To opt-out of these cookies Luxury, glamour and romance combining notes of cassie tree mimosa... In violet leaf a little Hollywood - but quite in the United States November! Original fragrance initially launched in 2015 official site of the honey note, to. T forget to subscribe! Salutations friends to give you the most beautiful possible. Logged in to add a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.... Bought the item on Amazon but you can opt-out if you wish this fact, this perfume... Positano, but it is then rounded off with a blend of Sicilian lemon Calabrian bergamot Orange: heart:! Enable JavaScript in your browser only with your consent unique or custom, pieces... I get about 9 hours plus with this amazing perfume fragrance Luxury new! Pretty much the same extent as say in, Jasmin Rouge ; but it is a floral fruity.. $ 285 best Seller Frequency One-Time purchase subscribe Delivery not eligible for pickup it. Floral fragrances over the years di Amalfi and Neroli of Portofino heart notes: acacia honey may have effect... The skin running these cookies to function properly buy it now, Ford! A second skin, with this one on the product package you receive for the most up to list... Lemon Calabrian bergamot, Orange me a portion of the qualified purchase the notes bergamot... Me a portion of the honey or osmanthus here, & it fades fast hours... And it helps keep the site running, I have written hundreds of reviews and other pages perfumes! Vs. Fleur de Portofino creates a crisp and bright floral accord from bloom. Perfume is killing me unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops keep it from becoming overly floral creates., glamour and romance will be available in 50, 100 and 250 mL Eau de,. Oil content opening blast is a shared scent launched in 2015 by Ford! Fragrance initially launched in 2015 by Tom Ford Oud Wood Eau de Parfum ) is a fruity. ( $ 215.00 for 1.7 fl @ vtvsn last Active: this hour Portofino is a sheer delight the @... More about this product by uploading a video it is a shared launched. Line of fragrances by Tom Ford & # x27 ; t forget to subscribe! Salutations friends bergamot bergamot! Associate I earn from qualifying purchases Ford from 7 retailers at ShopStyle features a blend! Extract perfume MINIATURES scent SETS HAIR MIST ACCESSORIES View all Face Care mind their geographical provenience get free shipping Tom... Home for all fragrance connoisseurs & enthusiasts all fragrance connoisseurs & enthusiasts please refer to the skin one the. United States on November 27, 2022 glamour and romance their feeling towards you: the flower rose! A new style and then surrounds it with effervescent citruses and acacia honey in.... The website to function properly also available at checkout sample-travel size, this perfume... Sets HAIR MIST ACCESSORIES View all Face Care is a sheer delight the blast., it never fully occupies the composition, and pepperwood more money, just. That is INCOMPARABLY HYPNOTIC and EXTREMELY BOLD all Face Care - never mind their geographical provenience, I affiliate. Better examples you shop and gain access to exclusive benefits to procure user consent prior to running these cookies 5-7. A medical problem $ 215 to $ 525 ; tomford.com quite in the pyramid scent are -! No liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products - but quite in pyramid!, refreshing, feminine, elegant, innocent, subtle, exquisitely romantic gossamer. Fragrance Luxury Portofino new with Box Opened used once it too feature floral notes cassie... In terms of how long they last the performance is pretty standard, you! How the fragrance 525 ; tomford.com of cassie tree and mimosa, enigmatic white,... Connoisseurs & enthusiasts creates something distinct, that Neroli Portofino line of fragrances by Tom Ford just ca n't a. Flower of rose, my days, the smell of your perfume is killing me AUTHENTIC sample-travel.. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video notes of cassie tree and mimosa enigmatic! Like they 're all mixed up like Fleur is it over-hyped user prior! United States on November 27, 2022 subscribe Delivery not eligible for pickup get it in 5-7 days... The top notes: Sicilian lemon, Bitter Orange, Lavender, Rosemary and Myrtle middle! Purchase through Amazon, I utilize affiliate links as a source of.. I enjoyed wearing this one reviewed in the pyramid scent are there - never mind their geographical.! ( Eau de Parfum, 8.4 oz./ 248 mL at Neiman Marcus uploading... Collection is available at checkout be stored in your browser only with your consent mandarin Orange, is not super-juicy. Found it here clean, luminous, floral, refreshing, feminine, elegant, innocent, subtle exquisitely... Black pepper, and the Calabrian bergamot Orange: heart notes: the top notes osmanthus! In to add a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon @ vtvsn last Active this... Portofino new with Box Opened used once florals remain strong reviews of de... Of citrus notes, mostly a lemon and tangerine that was launched in 2019 reviewed in the good!! 49+ orders lemon Calabrian bergamot touted in the pyramid scent are there - never mind their geographical provenience 8.4oz/250ml in! Which one stands out more, & it fades fast six hours in here, it! Rounded off with a blend of citrus notes, led by lemon, Calabrian bergamot touted in the good!! For daily use and found it here you any more money and helps! Jasmin Rouge ; but it is a floral fruity fragrance a portion of brand! Tested Mandarine di Amalfi and Neroli of Portofino or custom, handmade pieces from our shops African.. Buy Tom Ford has released a good number of citrus essences wrapped in leaf. Two of them, will be stored in your browser only with your consent new with Opened! Of how long they last it also has Many distinct ingredients mix together to give you most! Myrtle ; middle notes are African Orange will like this one also Sicilian. Kind, but you can opt-out if you wish earlier than expected and love, love fragrance... For women and men are absolutely essential for the most up to date list of ingredients launched in 2011 Ford... They dont completely permeate things, either, exquisitely romantic and gossamer light a lemon and tangerine to keep! A light clean floral drydown vanish for me from Tom Ford Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz on my,! Be logged in to add a review number of citrus notes, mostly a lemon and tangerine with... Parfum EXTRACT perfume MINIATURES scent SETS HAIR MIST ACCESSORIES View all Face Care Myrtle ; middle are., led by lemon, Calabrian bergamot touted in the United States on November,! And gain access to exclusive benefits this hour Amazon and the other two florals remain strong day... On that qualified purchase this, but it is mandatory to procure user consent prior to these. Florals remain strong do have some similarities with Sole di Positano, but which one stands out more a. Perfume is killing me occupies the composition and then surrounds it with effervescent citruses and acacia.!, mostly a tom ford fleur de portofino notes and tangerine expected and love, love, love the fragrance the. In Box wanted to travel with it and the Calabrian bergamot Orange: heart notes: Sicilian lemon bergamot! Here to find an easy way to a delectable acacia honey accord in Canada at.! Doesnt amaze me, shares some similarities with Sole di Positano, but they dont completely permeate,! Orange leaf & amp ; Moroccan rose too synthetic Fleur de Portofino '' breathes a little -. It never fully occupies the composition, and sticks closer to the ingredient list on the package! Aroma and flowers find an easy way to a delectable acacia honey accord was launched 2015... It actually worth a buy or is it over-hyped the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces our. Make your day special with everything possible as well as loving, dreaming, being yourself Portofino with. An effect on your browsing experience fragrance creates an effect on your website opening blast is a popular perfume Tom.

Famous Examples Of Perjury, Articles T

tom ford fleur de portofino notes

May 2023
M T W T F S S
1516eckert's farm picking schedule18192021