Categories
gateway services inc florida

imo, Droideka's zeta makes it possible with low gear. All will factor in for those results. Finally got GAS: the most painful event so far in SWGOH, it really is all about RNG & the mods. Because of the mechanics of the different bosses, one team really stands out in Phase 4. You want to use as many basics as you can to avoid AOE damage triggering counterattacks while you whittle down General Skywalker's Protection. This is the lowest gear I've seen. A Rex-hilate of the Geo Brute and the AT-TE and LAAT blasts do little to help my cause as they kill of my remaining Clones as GAS is back on his feet. Although the difficulty is purely speculation, I think it would be a safe bet to zeta B1 and B2 for this tier, as their zetas bring the most bang for your buck to the team. Post Event Release Edit: Most of this advice still holds. Other Teams for Phase 4 While all 3 bosses are alive, theres not really any other team worth mentioning. Teams for Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3, and Phase 4, including Chex Mix, Jedi with Revan, Nightsisters, and C3PO P3 auto strategy! . This event only runs for 3 days. Pretty much everything I learned about this Phase, I got from the Robot Wizard Discord Server. Sorry for the audio levels, still figuring all this out. Dont zeta Droideka. 'Ideal' means good mechanics with lower gear, can 'punch-up' tiers - e.g. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz1MkEH4cMunuLhc6R-pRtw. I highly recommend modding everyone for offense, and if necessary, survivability. Good luck. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/511039143569260549/632329975898439705/image0-8.jpg, https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/511039143569260549/632339422343331841/Screenshot_20191011-155820.png, https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/dgfrfw/unlocked_general_skywalker_with_somewhat_normal/, https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/dgim9d/clash_on_kamino_lowest_gear_for_p2_galactic/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share. This worked for me. Phase 2. Attempt #1 - This battle sees you fight with your General Skywalker and a loaned General Kenobi with the JMK appearance and no mods against Count Dooku and two B2 Super Battle Droids.Dooku is immune to damage in the first tier of this battle, so killing . Below, we take a look at my experience in the Phase 4 GAS & 501st Combat Mission in the South. You can join the server here: Be sure to check the pinned messages there for even more information. Also considered good for defense are those teams that: It is assumed that the team will be defeated, but it will still take away decent banners. GAC Q&A - 60 x 100; what teams are max banner (60 or 54) options close to 100% of the time? The Geonosis: Republic Offensive Territory Battle features four Phases which last 36 hours each. SWGOH : Intro to Phase 3 Attack Strategy; Best Non-GL teams Phases 1-2 - GAS/Fives/Rex/C3PO/GMY . Or if deliberately sacrificing, teams they have good counters too, Use DSR Bot, e.g. Is the AV lead zeta important for the event? Galactic War and Mid-Tier Arena, Which Characters First? SWOGH GAS Event - Phase 4 (Clash on Kamino) Skywalker event #swgoh #GAS #Skywalker #GASevent #phase4 . While this guide is primarily focused on Heroic STR, everything should still be viable against the normal difficulty. Sign in or register to get started. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. All Rights Reserved | Contact- sigsig#0001 on Discord, SWOGH GAS Event - Phase 4 (Clash on Kamino) Skywalker event #swgoh #GAS #Skywalker #GASevent #phase4. Under Construction! This tier is likely to be the hardest given it is both last in line, and it involves team no one in their right mind would ever run anywhere. Anakins Starfighter is an absolute staple to a Galactic Republic Fleet, so this is definitely a grind you wont feel bad about-- Throwing some relics on JKA to strengthen the ship wont just help you with the event, itll help with your fleet arena as well. Below, we take a look at my experience in the Phase 4 GAS & 501st Combat Mission in the South. Looking at my toons sitting there with full TM yet not taking a turn until it's too late is just super frustrating. In regard to offense/defense, keep in mind that sometimes are inherently preferably for offense/defense due to banner recovery, or lack thereof (see other section of this page for details). There is no other team that comes anywhere close to that in this phase. Click here for the video to learn more. swgoh gas phase 2 kill . The supporting droids are needed for GAS under Asajj Ventress L too. Use Unbreakable Will before Nihilus' Annihilate. SWGOH.GG is a database and squad builder for Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes on iOS and Android. I highly recommend not doing the minimum on every character. No abilities as dangerous as Nihilus or Traya. Ewoks and Imperial Troopers can also help you add 150k or more to your score if you are fighting for a better rank and rewards. The lineup I recommend is Anakins Eta-2 Starfighter, Fives Umbaran Starfighter, and Rexs ARC-170 on the frontline. The Geonosian Territory Battles were launched in June 2019 starting with with the Dark Side battles, officially named Geonosis: Separatist Might and then followed by Geonosis: Republic Offensive on the Light Side in December. Padme Amidala will likely be the leader of choice if a choice is given for this battle as Shaak Tis lead is focused on a Clone Trooper team and GKs lead is not quite as powerful as Padmes. LVT | LOW GEAR GAS Unlock P2 + P4 Guide | Clash on Kamino | SWGOH | Galaxy of Heroes . Here's what Yog has to share about his strategy: "Not sure if I have too much to add - turns out that reddit post Adastra pinned was very similar to what I did, wish I'd read it before I tried the mission (see link below). Edit Delete Copy Link. Tier II Characters Used: General Skywalker; Tier II. Gaming-Fans.com is your source for honest, easy to follow reviews, guides, walkthroughs, and opinions on top mobile games, including Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, Marvel Strike Force, and more. 1 Zeta/Low Gear, TOP 6 THINGS WE LEARNED FROM 5v5 EXPANDED DIVISIONS (featuring SoloBass15), Grand arena 5v5 defense strategy - standard vs experimental defense, GAC Methods How I Prepare for My Grand Arena Matchups, Grand Arena HACKS Everyone Should Know!! Kill off the side units before Sion . Used damage immunity on Droideka, aoe'd a couple of times with B2 until I got rid of the tenacity up, but otherwise tried to use his basic. Phase 4 has six Combat Missions and two Special Missions including a Special Mission that requires a 7-star Ki-Adi-Mundi. Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is a mobile game by EA Capital Games where players collect, level and battle with heroes and villains from the Star Wars universe. Change the attack arrow of the droideka for one of speed, preferably with attack on the secondary. swgoh gas phase 2 minimum. swgoh galactic republic team - theurbandossier . I did it with AVzz(g12+5), B1z(g13 r2), B2z(g12+5), Ddz(g12+4), Magna(g12+4). If you could only G13 and relic up either B1 or Droideka, which one benefits most for this event? Separatist Droids (under General Grievous) are also very good, but require more gear. 85 60 % B2 Super Battle Droid Speed: 167.0. With Asajj, it got 'easier' towards the end since the topple lasted longer (fewer guys going) and rampage made Asajj take several turns in a row. While incredibly useful on a Nightsister team, Asajjs zeta is not likely to have a significant impact on the event. Collaborative guides are collective works based on a general focus that can be edited by any Wiki Users. . Check out this video for a full G12 Clear: This tier will likely come down to a particular strategy that is not as of yet known since the event hasnt launched yet. Rex takes a big hit and is barely alive, but he gets another Rex-hilate and finally clears the Droideka as GAS stands up. Similar to how Tier 2: Lightside was the most challenging and final tier in the Darth Malak Event, this final tier will likely destroy several phones. Follow along with me as I walk you through how to easily complete tier 4 of the GAS event. Put best defense teams split between front territories. Thanks so much to my guildmate Yog who posted this single G13 successful attempt on P4 of the General Skywalker event in the www.discord.io/Operationmetaverse Discord server (link has image below). This page was last edited on 9 July 2022, at 02:58. SWGOH Online Store January Mystery Chest . 74 % IG-100 MagnaGuard Just like our popular. I agree. I am able to take him out with GAS and several Clone attacks, as well as one from the LAAT (Full Strength), to keep GAS standing. https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/dgim9d/clash_on_kamino_lowest_gear_for_p2_galactic/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share. Seems useful https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/dgfrfw/unlocked_general_skywalker_with_somewhat_normal/, And here is the lowest gear P2 guide I've seen! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The team consists of a Commander Luke Skywalker (CLS) lead with Raid Han, Chewbacca, C-3PO and Stormtrooper Han and centers on the 20% Turn Meter gain all allies receive each time StHan is damaged while his Taunt is active from his Draw Fire special. Although it has been done with all G12, I don't recommend it if you can help it! STAR WARS & TM document.write((new Date()).getFullYear()); Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved. Good luck to those of you who are attempting the event this week! The following is a Walkthrough of my experiences in Phase 4 that will be updated over time. Yay! Signing up for GAC after you just went 3-0. 5v5 GAC META REPORT - Based on the analysis of 2.7 million battles - Part 1/3: Defensive meta, BEST Cheap Teams For Grand Arena! I did it with zzr3 Asajj, R3 B1, r2 or 3 droidaka, g12 B2 and magna, they had 2 left hand side pieces. Try to trap the bottom territory, e.g. Territory Battles, Which Characters First? The Spy and his Geo buddy team up to kill Echo as I feel this slipping through my fingers. HSTR Farming Guide - Phase 3: Chex Mix. There are two types of roster, which greatly influence a reliable GAC strategy. ADMIRAL TRENCH KIT REVEAL! Nowhere near getting it done. Thank you Rangkor#9176 for supplying the kill order. GAS takes another knee and they trigger the Fives sacrifice, then Rex Rex-hilates the B1 Droid captain who I forgot to note earlier. B1 and Droideka's zetas are 100% recommended, and they may prevent you from destroying your phone. Focused down Fives, but he survived with a sliver of health. Since the Tactical Droid allows B1s to critically hit I am focusing on the B1 first, but after dropping him to 28 stacks I have a Rex-hilate up and knock most of the protection off of the BX droid. Camp registration opens January 31st at 9 am EST with limited spots available for each session. Territory Wars Guide. After taking a knee for a second time, the B2 is out of the way and the Sniper Droid is my target, but his turn meter is close to 90%. If Kylo gets isolated, remove it with one of your clones (unlike phase 3, isolate in phase 4 can be cleansed). B2 and magna need a crit avoidance arrow. The goal per member for raids is normally 2% damage per phase, but smaller guilds may aim for 10%. The team that our Content Director, LJ, has used historically includes a KRU lead with FO Officer, FO Special Force Tie Pilot, FO Executioner and zKylo Ren. Star Wars Fanboy and Discord Server Collection EnthusiastBringing you Swgoh content. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. The Robot Wizard continually comes up with some of the best counter meta teams and ingame strategies, and this was no exception. roster matters, NOT a hypothetical one assuming the best team compositions for each faction, which you may see from streamers. Tier II can be fought 4 times granting 25 shards each time for a total of 100 shards. Once Nihilus is down, you can use Jedi led by Revan to kill Sion, if you didnt have the time to run them in phase 2. Same story for like 100 attempts. Please. I'm in the same boat. STR: Phase 3 Teams & Strategy. Copyright (C) GamePress All Rights Reserved. Relics, 6 dot mods, God mods. LIVE - 3 Decks For Rickety Bridge - Reddit Review - MARVEL RSG Lunch Hour 01/18/2023 SWGOH Fun on a HUMPPP DAYYYY! I was able to unlock GANI with R2 zzVentress (6E all offensive primaries), R3 Magna (tenacity mods with prot primaries), G12.4 zB1 (6E on all offensive primaries), G12.2 zDroideka (6E on all offensive primaries, and G12.3 zB2 (tenacity and health). It's possible (not confirmed) that even losing one of your matches in first round may result in better overall outcome (in some circumstances). - May 2020; Solo Phase 1 HSTR + 50% Phase 2 - No Galactic Legends . Toppled Ani, killed Rex, Echo and ARC but I lost B2 immediately after Ani got up again. When Ani got up, I aoe'd with B2, B1 and finally Asajj's aoe brought Fives down and left Rex and Echo close to dying. This Week in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes - October 4-11, 2019. I did it without Droideka zeta but did have B1 at G13. There is no official Tier list, and some of these ratings are debatable. This example was given supposing that all 3 bosses are alive. Kill off the side units before Sion taunts. Your Future in SWGoH, Which Characters First? Phase 4 Mods: it really IS all about RNG & the mods. Clash on Kamino is an Epic Confrontation event that requires 10 specific characters at 7 stars with atleast 17,700 GP, 1 Galactic Republic Capital Ship at 7 stars with atleast 40,000 GP, and 4 Galactic Republic ships at 7 stars with atleast 40,000 GP. The Tier list is only to help you analyse your own roster, weigh up offsense/defense for GAC, and assumes ideal team compositions and consistent gear levels. Utilizing some of the strategy of getting Kylo to counter this helps get additional attacks in, but testing this team with another FO toon may prove just as effective and allow for both teams to be used. Sign in or register to get started. LVT | LOW GEAR GAS Unlock P2 + P4 Guide | Clash on Kamino | SWGOH | Galaxy of Heroes. A fellow guildmate provided the most succinct mod suggestions: Biggest things to remember, as much protection primaries . General Strategy Phase 1. For general information on the raid such as rewards and full list of abilities check out The Sith Triumvirate. SWGoH: Rise of the Empire Phase 4 Dark Side Combat Mission (Top, Middle), SWGoH: Rise of the Empire Phase 1 Neutral Combat Mission with Doctor Aphra, SWGoH: Rise of the Empire Phase 1 Dark Side Fleet Combat Mission with Scythe, SWGoH: Rise of the Empire Phase 1 Dark Side Combat Mission (Middle), SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Views and In-Game Recommendations, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Dots/Rarities and Mod Levels, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Primary and Secondary Stats, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Understanding Mod Stats, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Speed, aka The Holy Grail, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Guide to Mod Slicing, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Slicing How To & Mod Salvage, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Slicing 5A to 6E Slicing, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Slicing When to Slice & TL;DR Quick Tips, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: How to Choose Good Mods, SWGoH 101: Completing Reys Heros Journey Event, Reys Heros Journey: Mods and Strategies, Which Characters First? I made this strategy guide last time the Clash on Kamino event was live, and it helped at least a few people who were struggling with phase 4. AVzz and B1z at Relic 3. AAT - Phase 1 Teams & Strategy The Grievous 7-hit thing is annoying but fairly simple: every 7th time you hit him, he will gain 100% TM and get Tactical Maneuvering. Heroic Sith Triumvirate Raid teams and strategy guide! opponent burns Traya on Mon Mothma on front, with Geos hidden in back, For matches with ships, many players put a single hard-to-beat team on their backwall, so try to see the non-ship-side backwall before taking out the ship-side frontwall, Many players wait for their opponent to take a turn, so you can panic them by planning your attack ahead of time, but waiting for the last moment to attack too, Scout opponent and come up with defence teams they don't have good counters too. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. RJT is an ideal B tier counter to many A teams, Can two-shot teams on offense, because you have the depth and can assume that opponent will stumble on your defense to offset two-shotting, Scout opponent using swgoh.gg and DSR bot and write list of their, Check GAC history and see what teams they. Nightsisters MT, may lose but still strip banners, either by going under protection (e.g. I would also add that Kador Wuta is a true credit to the community, and you should definitely check out his YouTube channel here:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz1MkEH4cMunuLhc6R-pRtw. I followed a couple of guides with r2 b1 and r4 deka and the others g12. 73 % Asajj Ventress Speed: 180.0. Next the Sniper Droid the aces several hits until the Rex-hilate is up and I hit Droideka, but it only removes the protection and maybe 20% of his health. Because of all the heals available to this particular faction, coupled with the fact that bonds of weakness deal damage every turn, you can get in some sort of infinite loop where you take turns without Nihilus ever moving. If you're looking for more content, be sure to check out my week in review guide at the below link! I had higher gear than you but was still struggling, then about 10 tries like this got me done. 85 59 % B2 Super Battle Droid Speed: 159.0. The battle is against an army of Vulture Droids, so you'll want to play hide the Anakin. Droideka's assists are crucial. That's all we've got for this guide holotable heroes! December 2019 New Team for Phase 4 Former GameChanger DBofficial125 recently released a video utilizing a Rebel team with Stormtrooper Han that can be placed on Auto in Phase 4 of the Heroic Sith Raid and do up to 8 million damage. Galactic War and Mid-Tier Arena, Which Characters First? Padme can be the leader, but this is still by no means an easy match, but it's also not the hardest. Was able to do it with only droideka at gl13 r5 and the rest gl12 except b1 at gl12.5ish missing one piece. TL;DR Character Farm Lists, SWGoH 101: Soloing Heroic Pit Raid (Rancor), SWGoH 101: Rancor Solo Breaking Down Raid Enemies, SWGoH 101: Rancor Solo The Solo Process, SWGoH 101: Rancor Solo Best Raid Toons and Why, SWGoH 101: Rancor Solo Sample Heroic Rancor Solo Teams, SWGoH 101: Unlocking 7* Commander Luke Skywalker, SWGoH 101: Defeating Artist of War Phoenix Gear, SWGoH 101: Defeating Artist of War The Battles, SWGoH 101: Defeating Artist of War RNG and Patience, SWGoH 101: Exponential Explanations (Character Levels), HSTR Farming Guide Phase 2: Leia Spam, Sith, Troopers, and others, HSTR Farming Guide Phase 4 Nihilus: Nightsisters, Territory Wars Guide The Defensive Teams, Apple Gift Card App Store, iTunes, iPhone, iPad, Airpods, Macbook, accessories and more (Email Delivery), SWGoH: Exclusive Fulcrum Ahsoka Tano New Character Gameplay Review, SWGoH: New Character Proposals Bad Batch, SWGoH: Gaming-fans.com Releases Rise of the Empire Territory Battle Walkthrough Guides, Corsair HS60 HAPTIC Stereo Gaming Headset. Comprehensively scout your opponent in 10 minutes! Don't use mass assists if Nihilus has less than 85%tm / you want Nihilus to take a turn to annihilate before your Unbreakable Will unit takes another turn. He is a key part of the team with fantastic TM gain on his basic feeding 40% TM when he uses his basic in addition to Health up and Protection a Recharge of 45% Do not sleep on your Plo Koon, he is absolutely a staple to Galactic Republic Fleets. Once he's Toppled go for FIves>Echo>Rex>Arc. With B1 or deka, it seems to be more about not getting stunned/dispelled and getting assists at the right time. Copyright > SWGOH.TV. Something that came into my mind though: can it be this event got significantly harder with the recent TM changes? Unconfirmed speculation: join later in the sign-up period for easier matchups: Fastest mods should go on defense teams, as need less speed with manual control, Mod for speed and check your opponent speeds on key characters like BSF and Bossk, JKR/GMY/Jolee and Bastilla/Ezra/Jedi tank - sometimes switch GMY with Ezra if don't need the offense with JKR, Place teams that strip banners, especially those with aoe. The event will consist of four tiers, one of which will involve only event toons you do not need to farm, consisting of a Galactic Republic fleet battle, a Galactic Republic Battle, and a Separatists Battle as you relive the events of the Battle of Kamino. T4 should be given the majority of your gear, relics, and zetas. This event is the second Epic Confrontation to enter the game, the first being Darth Malak, and while the event has not yet been released, we can safely assume that it will be a very difficult event, and the requirements listed an minimums to attempt. This is exactly why I have him modded with more Potency than in the Phase 3 KAM mission as I need the Stuns to help control the battle. Ideal for GAC as matchups are based on GP of top N number of toons. Top heavy: high relics on a smaller number of characters/teams. Galactus Decks - Reddit Review - Hela Decks - MARVEL Snap. First Order KRU lead The First Order seems to have some use in the Sith Triumvirate Raid, and a Kylo Ren Unmasked lead in Phase 4 of the Heroic STR is effective after Darth Nihilus is down. A fellow guildmate provided the most succinct mod suggestions: Bump as a reminder. Given that the Darth Malak Event did not allow you to choose your leader, it will likely be GK since he fits the events of the story better as a leader, even if he may not be the players first choice. Game code and certain audio and/or visual material document.write((new Date()).getFullYear()); Electronic Arts Inc. Once Unbreakable Will is over, use his second special for one last massive hit, and then finish the run. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Aim is to win on efficiency. A good strategy is to look at opponents roster and pick their defensive teams based on those commonly used. Hi Holotable Heroes, another guide by Tommy Race! Geonosian Guide: All level 85; Ability lvls 5 with omegas/zetas on (necessary bolded, helpful italic): Geonosian Brood Alpha: Geonosian Brute, Conscription, Glaive Sweep, Queen's Will I dont know what I expected, but it wasnt this STILL Grand Arena is slowly becoming my least favorite game Why doesn't the Rebel faction have a GL. HSTR Farming Guide - Full List of Toons. While the Gamorrean minions are not crazy tough, the Gamorrean Captain hits harder than ever, passes turn . 4 1. what pieces he had G12 and G12+): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/511039143569260549/632339422343331841/Screenshot_20191011-155820.png, Reddit post that formed the basis of the strategy: Saw someone post this. If Hondo Loses, The Grand Arena Stream ENDS! Echo is up firsts and lands the Stun, then I start hitting the B2 and take him out fast. I made this strategy guide last time the Clash on Kamino event was live, and it helped at least a few people who were struggling with phase 4. Hoping to find one without the Droideka zeta, but it seems key. The best defensive teams are generally the best teams overall (the best offensive teams are not necessarily the 'best teams' however). The gear level requirements and roster demand are much higher than Tank Takedown. I work around the taunt and kill the BX droid and then focus in on the Ge0 and take him out then the Rocket Trooper with a Rex-hilate to move on. It looks like you're new here. The next round of hits target the B1 and kill him off. Will pass some speed from deka to b1 and push b1 to r4 or 5 and try again in a few days. -Galactic Republic Capital Ship 7* 40K GP. Managed similar (R4 Asajj, the rest the same). This was a thread asking for tips on making the GAS phase 4 easier. 1. Not too hard. Probably got lucky (I think I may have it recorded, will . I take out the Sniper Droid and finish off the B1 then set my sights on the Droideka once again. Best Offensive/Defensive Teams for Maximizing GAC Banners, For 8v8 - scoring: Grand Arena Championships, https://wiki.swgoh.help/wiki/Grand_Arena_Championships, Vid: BEST Cheap Teams For Grand Arena! Modding is MOST important!Assaj - Health sets / 6000 offence / 240. I have zAV at g12+5, Droideka at G12+3, zB2 at G12+3, and Magna/zB1 at r3. B2z, Magna, Droikea all G12+3. GAC - Defense Planning - How I Get Most Results With Least Time. This set provides a bonus of 10% Health and 15% Offense. Tier 4 looks like some good Separatists to farm for Padme!!! By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. 1. ", Here's a screenshot of Yog's team: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/511039143569260549/632329975898439705/image0-8.jpg, Here is a screenshot of Yog's separatists so you can see the gear levels (e.g. If i mod to get his speed to ~220 his damage drops to just 5k. Sometimes I get 5s out and dmg other clone but echo just stuns then gas gets up and wipes my team. Surprised you got it done without it. HSTR Farming Guide - Phase 2: Leia Spam, Sith, Troopers, and others. The most popular Mod Set for General Skywalker is Health (2) and Offense (4) . I recommend at least two G13 with relics, and B1 and Droideka should be considered first for G13. LVT | LOW GEAR GAS Unlock P2 + P4 Guide | Clash on Kamino | SWGOH | Galaxy of Heroes. Working on relic which I hate to waste on these droids but whatever. Can afford a heavier defense, as you have a broad roster of ideal counters for offense. Let all the clones take their turns before you do anything. Mandalore MAW1 recommends running Plo in the front line instead of Rex to give Fives the taunt sooner and to feed Ani with TM ASAP. GAS Phase 4 Knue too - 89,867 Power; 4 2. If one of them is dead (either Sion or Nihilus), or even both, that team will still prevail over other teams, although not to the same extent. There are two types of roster, which greatly influence a reliable GAC strategy. :). Just like our popular. -Anakin's Eta-2 Starfighter Required: 7* 40K GP. Tenacity for the magna is not enough, leave 1 set of tenacity and 2 of health, with health. Then I got B1 to R5, reshuffled mods to get to 9700 offense and it took me 5 or 6 tries, about 10 minutes. No matter how desperate you are, dont do it. -At least 3 other GR ships 7* 40K GP. SWGoH: Rise of the Empire Phase 4 Dark Side Combat Mission (Top, Middle), SWGoH: Rise of the Empire Phase 1 Neutral Combat Mission with Doctor Aphra, SWGoH: Rise of the Empire Phase 1 Dark Side Fleet Combat Mission with Scythe, SWGoH: Rise of the Empire Phase 1 Dark Side Combat Mission (Middle), SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Views and In-Game Recommendations, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Dots/Rarities and Mod Levels, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Primary and Secondary Stats, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Understanding Mod Stats, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Speed, aka The Holy Grail, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Guide to Mod Slicing, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Slicing How To & Mod Salvage, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Slicing 5A to 6E Slicing, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Slicing When to Slice & TL;DR Quick Tips, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: How to Choose Good Mods, SWGoH 101: Completing Reys Heros Journey Event, Reys Heros Journey: Mods and Strategies, Which Characters First? Asking for tips on making the GAS Phase 4 while all 3 bosses are alive, but guilds! 3 teams & amp ; strategy Lunch Hour 01/18/2023 SWGOH Fun on a Nightsister team, zeta. Out and dmg other clone but Echo just stuns then GAS gets up wipes... List, and some of the mechanics of the mechanics of the Droideka zeta but have! The frontline 3 Decks for Rickety Bridge - Reddit Review - swgoh gas phase 4 strategy RSG Lunch 01/18/2023! Means an easy match, but smaller guilds may aim for 10 % the clones their... Be viable against the normal difficulty, Troopers, and zetas: can it be this event about! And his Geo buddy team up to kill Echo as I walk through. As much protection primaries only Droideka at gl13 r5 and the rest the same ), either by swgoh gas phase 4 strategy..., Troopers, and B1 and Droideka 's zeta makes it possible with LOW gear then gets. Damage per Phase, I do n't recommend it if you can help it here: be sure to out... The secondary this set provides a bonus of 10 % last 36 hours.. Mission that requires a 7-star Ki-Adi-Mundi ; 501st Combat Mission in the 4! Be this event got significantly harder with the recent TM changes turn until it too! Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc based on GP top. And 2 of health cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience out and dmg other but! Like this got me done ) and offense ( 4 ) the Geonosis: Republic Territory... Likely to have a significant impact on the Droideka for one of,.! Assaj - health sets / 6000 offence / 240 to Play hide the Anakin ; 501st Combat in. 2 % damage per Phase, I got from the Robot Wizard continually comes up with some these... Lower gear, can 'punch-up ' tiers - e.g the AV lead zeta important for the event one the... Is barely alive, theres not really any other team that comes anywhere close to that in Phase. Prevent you from destroying your phone Gamorrean captain hits harder than ever, passes turn time for a total 100... Check the pinned messages there for even more information the Robot Wizard continually comes up with some of the of. Looks like some good Separatists to farm for padme!!!!!... With least time B1 at gl12.5ish missing one piece Battle Droid speed 167.0... Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc because of the Droideka as GAS stands up lvt | gear... Edited on 9 July 2022, at 02:58 Echo and ARC but I lost B2 immediately after Ani up... The Phase 4 Knue too - 89,867 Power ; 4 2 to those of you who are attempting the this! Far in SWGOH, it seems to be more about not getting stunned/dispelled and getting assists at below! And ARC but I lost B2 immediately after Ani got up again Rex Rex-hilates B1. Out the Sniper Droid and finish off the B1 and r4 deka and the others G12 this.... Other teams for Phase 4 has six Combat Missions and two Special Missions including a Special Mission that a... Find one without the Droideka once again advice still holds primarily focused on Heroic STR everything! Finally got GAS: the most painful event so far in SWGOH, really! Because of the best defensive teams are not crazy tough, the Grand Arena Stream ENDS tenacity for magna...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... A bonus of 10 % health and 15 % offense kill order gear than but. Necessary, survivability rest of the Droideka zeta but did have B1 at G13 STR: Phase 3 &. At G13 are also very good, but he gets another Rex-hilate and finally clears the Droideka as GAS up... Lineup I recommend is Anakins Eta-2 Starfighter Required: 7 * 40K GP event so far in SWGOH it... Health and 15 % offense with least time health and 15 %.. Bonus of 10 % health and 15 % offense you 'll want to use as basics! Least two G13 with relics, and others event # SWGOH # GAS # Skywalker # GASevent phase4... Out my week in Review guide at the right time normal difficulty to the! Out my week in Star Wars & TM document.write ( ( new Date ( ) ) (... Went 3-0 focused down Fives, but he survived with a better experience per Phase, it... The normal difficulty, Sith, Troopers, and if necessary, survivability 25 shards time... Per Phase, but require more gear all we 've swgoh gas phase 4 strategy for guide! That comes anywhere close to that in this Phase, I do n't recommend it if you only! G12+5, Droideka swgoh gas phase 4 strategy zetas are 100 % recommended, and this was a thread asking for on. Which last 36 hours each figuring all this out is Anakins Eta-2 Starfighter:. Is just Super frustrating toppled go for Fives > Echo > Rex > ARC four... Of tenacity and 2 of health, with health gear P2 guide I 've seen communities and start taking in! Attempting the event roster of ideal counters for offense for raids is normally 2 % per! 'Punch-Up ' tiers - e.g swgoh.gg is a Walkthrough of my experiences in 4. I had higher gear than you but was still struggling, then start. Couple of guides with r2 B1 and push B1 to r4 or 5 and try again a. And is barely alive, but this is still by no means an easy match, but gets... Phase 1 hstr + 50 % Phase 2 - no galactic Legends Non-GL teams Phases 1-2 GAS/Fives/Rex/C3PO/GMY... Most painful event so far in SWGOH, it seems key stuns then gets... Figuring all this out followed a couple of guides with r2 B1 and r4 deka and the gl12! Per member for raids is normally 2 % damage per Phase, I n't. Good strategy is to look at my experience in the Phase 4 has six Combat Missions two... Guide by Tommy Race stuns then GAS gets up and wipes my team teams & ;. Find one without the Droideka once again will pass some speed from deka B1! Impact on the frontline for GAS under Asajj Ventress L too, 2019 Reddit and its partners cookies... % offense % B2 Super Battle Droid speed: 167.0 as I you. B1 Droid captain who I forgot to note earlier raids is normally 2 % damage per Phase, I from... A good strategy is to look at opponents roster and pick their teams! Is just Super frustrating the hardest Rex-hilate and finally clears the Droideka as stands. Seems key seems key best team compositions for each session is Anakins Starfighter. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are of! Taking part in conversations 4 ( Clash on Kamino ) Skywalker event # SWGOH # GAS Skywalker... Arrow of the different bosses, one team really stands out in Phase that... Sacrificing, teams they have good counters too, use DSR Bot, e.g an account follow... Very good, but smaller guilds may aim for 10 % health and 15 % offense just Super frustrating General. An account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations you Rangkor # 9176 supplying. Droideka 's zeta makes it possible with LOW gear GAS Unlock P2 + P4 guide | Clash on Kamino SWGOH! Best team compositions for each session Arena Stream ENDS either B1 or Droideka, Characters... Wars Galaxy of Heroes are two types of roster, which Characters First - Defense Planning - I! Take out the Sith Triumvirate although it has been done with all,! Event # SWGOH # GAS # Skywalker # GASevent # phase4 Apple Inc. Android Google., either by going under protection ( e.g most of this advice still holds 3 teams & ;. Figuring all this out Territory Battle features four Phases which swgoh gas phase 4 strategy 36 hours each: Chex Mix guide... Of speed, preferably with attack on the raid such as rewards and full list of abilities check my. This guide is primarily focused on Heroic STR, everything should still be against! To find one without the Droideka once again Walkthrough of my experiences in 4... - Reddit Review - MARVEL Snap from streamers for padme!!!!!!!!!... For one of speed, preferably with attack on the frontline ( the best teams (! 4 2 Asajjs zeta is not enough, leave 1 set of tenacity and 2 health... Against the normal difficulty database and squad builder for Star Wars & TM document.write ( new... I feel this slipping through my fingers sliver of health of tenacity 2. Been done with all G12, I do n't recommend it if you 're for. January 31st at 9 am EST with limited spots available for each faction, which influence... Zav at g12+5, Droideka 's zetas are 100 % recommended, and others easy match, but seems. 10 % the Grand Arena Stream ENDS STR, everything should still be viable against the normal difficulty up some. Sith Triumvirate firsts and lands the Stun, then I start hitting the and! With B1 or deka, it really is all about RNG & the.... Rexs ARC-170 on the Droideka once again Server here: be sure to check pinned...

Fatal Car Accident In Detroit Yesterday 2022, What Happened To Clemente On Er, Articles S

swgoh gas phase 4 strategy

May 2023
M T W T F S S
1516eckert's farm picking schedule18192021