Categories
gateway services inc florida

, After the ceremony, we all headed towards the Shaughnessy Restaurant where Jenn took a short break from her wedding dress (it was hot!) We offer special menus for weddings, and the culinary team is happy to customize the menu to suit unique needs and requirements. // Dec 17. Shaughnessy's Cove Responded on November . Jan 29, 2013 - shaughnessy restaurant wedding. I love encouraging my clients to offer the restaurants house-made seasonal sorbet (included in the dinner menu) served alongside the wedding cake. 5.0 out of 5 rating , 45 reviews, 5.0 out of 5 rating , 57 reviews, 5.0 out of 5 rating , 13 reviews, 5.0 out of 5 rating , 35 reviews, 5.0 out of 5 rating , 36 reviews, 5.0 out of 5 rating , 144 reviews, Download the WeddingWire app to plan anytime, anywhere. What furniture and decorations does O'Shaughnessy Distilling Co. have available for wedding events? SHAUGHNESSY RESTAURANT IS LOCATED IN THE SPECTACULAR VANDUSEN BOTANICAL GARDEN (A 55-ACRE TEACHING GARDEN). With a very reasonable $12,000 minimum spend on Saturdays during the summer $10,000 for weekdays, Fridays and Sundays Shaughnessy Restaurant offers great value for the money even with the additional $1,650 ceremony rental fee for use of the patio. Apr 5, 2013 - shaughnessy restaurant wedding. Additional charges include - a $64.47 SOCAN fee, $250 set up and cleaning fee, tablecloth and linen charge of $2.50 per person and a $250 administration fee. Select Country. Next, discuss dancing. An exciting, fresh, growing season. Please note: * * * 2022 Weddings Booking for October and November only * * * 2023 Copyright Shaughnessy Restaurant. If you are planning a Shaughnessy Restaurant wedding and still need a photographer I would love to hear from you. The Shaughnessy. to help set up some decor! That's almost a $5000 saving. Despite the rainy weather, this wedding was brimming with warm and cozy vibes that reflected the charm of the coupleCarolyn and Aaronand their admiration for each other and their guests. shaughnessy restaurant, shaughnessy restaurant reviews, restaurants near van dusen gardens, restaurantd?nsen, shaughnessy restaurant menu. You have a view of the garden from the restaurant and the space is modern and fun. I mostly shoot weddings anywhere in the Greater Vancouver area, but I am quite willing to travel. *Offer for exclusive events only. Shaughnessy Restaurant will forever be our favourite Restaurant in the world. Shaughnessy Restaurant Blog Posts VanDusen Gardens Wedding 30.07.2014 Masters at working in the background. 5251 Oak St VanDusen Gardens, Vancouver, British Columbia V6M 4H1 Canada +1 604-261-0011 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (133) Ratings and reviews 4.0 254 #343 of 2,404 Travelers' Choice 2022 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details PRICE RANGE $17 - $40 CUISINES American, Canadian Special Diets I am a North Vancouver wedding photographer also specializing in couples and family photography. Hayley and Tyler thought so too and chose Shaughnessy Restaurant inside the gardens for both their wedding ceremony and receptions. Upon booking your big celebration at O'Shaughnessy Distilling Co., their events staff will be on-hand to ensure that everything runs smoothly. Powered by WordPress & HTML5 Blank. At O'Shaughnessy Distilling Co., what does the bar service starting price include? In fact, my wife Steph and I ALMOST crossed paths with these two as we were on our own Europe trip at the same time. Shaughnessy is seasonal, innovative, and contemporary West coast inspired comfort food. We hosted our rehearsal dinner/cocktail hour at O'Shaughnessy Distillery and it was perfect. While we photographed a wedding in VanDusen Botanical Gardens before, this was the first time we had the pleasure of capturing a wedding reception in Shaughnessy Restaurant! I literally wouldn't have changed a thing. 8 oz Angus, lettuce, tomato, onion, sauted mushrooms, Swiss cheese on a roll $ 16. Normal rates for a Friday/Sunday are $10,000 or more. I thought that was so special. All rights reserved. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Hey, Im Jamie! Gorgeous. Powered by WordPress & HTML5 Blank. One of my favourite moments was Victors dads speech, which had everyone laughing. Or better weather. If you want to cherish your wedding day or family through joyful photos, Id love to be your photographer. University Golf Club Wedding | Celia & James. SHAUGHNESSY RESTAURANT - 259 Photos & 104 Reviews - 5251 Oak Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Shaughnessy Restaurant 104 reviews Unclaimed $$ Canadian (New) Edit Closed 11:30 AM - 9:00 PM See hours See all 259 photos Write a review Add photo Menu Popular dishes View full menu BBQ Baby Back Pork Ribs Share with your guests to collect your wedding photos. Make your wedding dreams a reality at the Shaughnessy Restaurant in the famous 55-acre VanDusen Botanical Garden. 5251 Oak St | VanDusen Gardens, Vancouver, British Columbia V6M 4H1, Canada (Shaughnessy) +1 604-261-0011. Joyful wedding and family photos that feel like you: through easy, natural posing. Shaughnessy. Normal rates for a Saturday are $12,000 or more. But then comes summer, fall and finally, the harsh winter. When they got engaged, Vancouver felt like the perfect city for them to say I Do, surrounded by extended family and friends. And I love that chapel they were married in. Menu - Check out the Menu of Shaughnessy Shaughnessy, Vancouver at Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway. shaughnessy restaurant is located in the spectacular vandusen botanical garden (a 55-acre teaching garden). to the pale pink bridesmaids dresses, the natural-looking bouquets, the groomsmens snazzy ties, the succulents at each table [guest favours], the background music during the party understated elegance. Our Wedding went so smoothly that our gust actually thought we hired a wedding planner. Ranked #412 of 3,547 Restaurants in Vancouver. Australia. #captions, Spent most of past 5 months creeping on people fro, Tal + Gurleen along with their friends and family. I have done weddings at the Shaughnessy Restaurant numerous time, they never disappoint!Amazing staff on site, great communication during the whole planning process, delicious food and also the beautiful venue!I strongly recommend this venue to anyone who would like to have their events! Shaughnessy Restaurant is one of Vancouver's ultimate local B.C. Carlie too was great. Corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss, Marie Rose sauce, Mario's Bakery marble rye $ 15. We will not be back. Save. Everything was perfect. Bridal suite, catering / bar, liability insurance, Incredible, Amazing, Showstopping, Spectacular, Never the same. (please refer to our Brunch menu for Saturday/Sunday Brunch). * * * 2023 - ALL SATURDAY EVENINGS APRIL TO SEPTEMBER INCLUSIVE ARE FULLY BOOKED FOR EVENTS EXCEPT April 1 and May 6* * * The gardens are expansive and immaculate and make for the most romantic wedding portrait location in Vancouver. The GOODS from Shaughnessy Restaurant Vancouver, BC | Shaughnessy Restaurant, with its spectacular 55-acre garden vistas, has been gearing up for the fall season with some exciting news. These are such cute photos! The average cost of a wedding in 2020 was $20,300, a $4,400 per-wedding decrease from the year before. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time. Monday-Friday 1130AM-Close. Brazil. Please contact us to discuss any other availability. We took a stroll in the garden and soon realized we had the whole place to ourselves. What are the most important characteristics of O'Shaughnessy Distilling Co. in terms of venue type, style and location? :D, Your email address will not be published. It is approximately 13 minutes away from Vancouver International Airport. About. Please call 604-267-4966 for daily menu offerings. . Christine & Peter were married this past Saturday, September 22nd. Monday-Friday 1130AM-Close. 2020 CLINT HENRY BARGEN | WEST VANCOUVER, BC | HOURS: 10AM - 6PM |. I capture joyful wedding and portrait photos that feel like youthrough easy, natural posing. We cater to a variety of events throughout the year - wedding receptions, anniversaries, birthday, bar/bat Mitzvahs, family reunions, and corporate . The grounds are immaculate and especially beautiful in the summer when the flowers are out. They also worked with us in creating some absolutely delicious signature cocktails and went so far as to make fresh orange juice for one of the drinks without us even asking! We are happy to adapt and customize dishes to each individual couple. I've photographed over 270 weddings in the last 14 years and it's a joy to spend my career capturing natural, joyful images! She was certain I was the photographer for her from the very beginning and that is a huge honour. The wedding cost $28,000 average is steep. Top Tags: Scenic View. Call 904-797-6111 to learn more about our menu and event booking! With size ranges from 30 to 800 guests, VanDusen gardens is perfect for both intimate weddings or elopements as well as very large weddings. With its understated elegance and excellent food and service, Shaughnessy Restaurant is a great choice for any couple looking to host a relaxed, intimate wedding that maximizes the wedding budget. I capture joyful wedding and portrait photos that feel like youthrough easy, natural posing. As guests entered, both sides of the family stood at the doorway of the church to welcome. Shaughnessy Restaurant is an exceptional choice for couples seeking a sophisticated alternative to more traditional wedding venues. Shaughnessy Restaurant Dining With Us Set in Vandusen Garden, our restaurant provides a retreat like no other - casual elegance, soothing ambiance, and picturesque garden vistas. Find wedding inspiration that fits your style with photos from real couples, Sit back and relax with travel info + exclusive deals for the hottest honeymoon destinations. All rights reserved. This intimate wedding venue inside of VanDusen Gardens is one of my favorites. Shaughnessy Restaurant (10 Reviews) 5251 Oak St, Vancouver, BC V6M 4H1, Canada Shaughnessy Restaurantis a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, Point of interest, Establishment, Food, . Classic Elegance and Contemporary Convenience. O'Shaughnessy Distilling Co. includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee: O'Shaughnessy Distilling Co. includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs: The bar service starting price at O'Shaughnessy Distilling Co. includes: The space offered by O'Shaughnessy Distilling Co. for wedding events is known for: O'Shaughnessy Distilling Co. offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings: O'Shaughnessy Distilling Co. offers the following types of wedding events: O'Shaughnessy Distilling Co. offers the following services for wedding events: O'Shaughnessy Distilling Co. offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings: O'Shaughnessy Distilling Co. is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Book a wedding in January or February 2023 and receive the following discounts*: Friday or Sunday evenings - $5000 minimum spend on food and beverage, before tax/gratuity/fees. Additional charges include a $64.47 SOCAN fee, $250 set up and cleaning fee, tablecloth and linen charge of $2.50 per person and a $250 administration fee. I couldn't recommend Shaughnessy Restaurant enough, they took care of everything and we had the best night ever. 3) Shaughnessy Restaurant. Shaughnessy Restaurants slate and wood floor reflects old-world charm and warmth. Or a more meaningful ceremony. Each table had a number of floral arrangements lined down its middle with creams, oranges, and deep burgundies. ), with a great end result. hey there Want to be the first to know? VanDusen Gardens is an incredible sanctuary in the middle of Vancouver and the perfect place to get married. Theres an optional $5 per person rental for ceremony chairs and a $150 charge for use of the in-house microphone and speaker. Monday - Friday 11:30am - 3:00pm Dinner Wednesday - Sunday 5:00pm onward Brunch Saturday & Sunday 11:00am - 3:00pm Reserve & Call bookenda.com 604-261-0011 Email info@shaughnessyrestaurant.com events@shaughnessyrestaurant.com 5251 OAK STREET, VANCOUVER, BC FREE PARKING | WHEELCHAIR ACCESS Shaughnessy Restaurant At Vandusen Garden Our slate and wood floor reflects old-world charm and warmth. Shaughnessy is seasonal, innovative, and contemporary West coast inspired comfort food. Great job Jamie! I can feel how happy she is through these photos. our very first meeting at the engagement session. Shaughnessy Restaurant at Vandusen Botanical Gardens. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); I asked AI to come up with a caption for this phot, New Years Resolution 2023: Post mo just kidding, Welcome to the world, Or a prettier wedding dress. Their family and friends were so welcoming, making me feel like I was a part of their crew. And of course a beautiful view at the gardens outside! Jamie Delaine Photography 2021. Today. India. Most couples choose to use the beautiful, heated and covered patio for both their ceremony and cocktail reception; however, for more intimate weddings, I love utilizing the foyer as well. For couples seeking a romantic occasion, this establishment provides dreamy indoor and outdoor event spaces. Optional charges include - $1.95 per person cake plating fee. It was such an honour to work alongside with Carolyn and Aaron to plan their wedding and it was an amazing way to end the Autumn season that left our hearts full. add chicken breast 6, roasted winter vegetables, pickled cabbage, crispy onion, pomme puree, two eggs any style, potato hash, You can choose to have both your ceremony and reception at this venue or only a reception. They were patient and prompt in answering all of our questions throughout the planning process. The team went above and beyond and made our day that much more special. Mike always knew Stacie was the one and the one that got away. Log in. Simi + @brockhouserestaurant sunsets making my lif, Wow! Optional charges include $1.95 per person cake plating fee. At the entrance to the venue the foyer can seat around 80 people for a cozy ceremony, guests can then move to the patio for their cocktail reception. In addition, the venue features plenty of space for a dance floor. Join us for lunch, brunch, happy hour, and dinner or contact us to start planning your next event. Christine & Peter, I could not have asked for a better wedding to mark my 100th. We offer special menus for weddings, and the culinary team is happy to customize the menu to suit unique needs and requirements. Today. Send me a note through my contact form, and Ill be in touch! . The cost of having your wedding ceremony at Shaughnessy Restaurant is $1650. Their pastor spoke about the seasons of life and how, although this was a Fall wedding, their marriage is in a Spring season. It was so lovely to be a part of Kelsey & Kennedy's celebration this past weekend at Shaughnessy Restaurant in Van Dusen Botanical Garden. Since meeting them last fall for their engagement dinner, I knew they would be a good fit! Everything was so elegant. Shaughnessy Restaurant offers very straightforward pricing. The 55-acre gardens provide a one-of-a-kind setting for an unforgettable experience. Below are a number of images from a recent wedding along with more info on a Shaughnessy Restaurant wedding cost at the bottom of this page. In Vancouver were spoiled for intimate restaurant wedding venues (Brix Restaurantand Hawksworth Restaurant come to mind) but few have the amount of natural light that Shaughnessy Restaurant does. The ceremony took place on the heated patio of the restaurant. A few candles and centerpieces are all that is needed to make this venue perfection! If you want space for people to get grooving after dinner, that will take away from space for tables and chairsmeaning you can't fit quite as many guests. Explore. Check out this years best local pros, chosen by couples like you. 36 reviews #5 of 16 Restaurants in Summerland $$ - $$$ Bar Contemporary Pub. Complimentary provisions include the following: Shaughnessy creates seasonal, innovative, and contemporary West coast inspired comfort food. Looks like it was an amazing day :). KIERAN X ALISON feat. THE RESTAURANT WAS ORIGINALLY OPENED IN 1984 TO SERVICE THE MANY MEMBERS & GUESTS OF THE GARDEN, BUT IT SOON BECAME A POPULAR DINING . add chicken breast 6, roasted winter vegetables, pickled cabbage, crispy onion, pomme puree, two eggs any style, potato hash, Pinterest. Not included in this venue rental fee are items such as chairs ($5 per), Microphone/Speaker ($100). (please refer to our Brunch menu for Saturday/Sunday Brunch). Located in Vancouver, British Columbia, this restaurant offers a relaxing ambiance, casual elegance, and charming garden vistas to create a modern wedding experience. Set in Vandusen Garden, our restaurant provides a retreat like no other casual elegance, soothing ambiance, and picturesque garden vistas. Private tours of the distillery and whiskey component tastings. Jan 29, 2013 - shaughnessy restaurant wedding. What services does O'Shaughnessy Distilling Co. offer for wedding events? Venue: Shaughnessy Restaurant Dress: Truvelle Bridemaids Dresses: Park & Fifth Co Officiant: Young Hip and Married Hair and Makeup: Denise Elliott Headpiece: Oliva the Wolf Florist: Celsia Floral Cake: A. Elizabeth Cakes Ceremony Music: Musical Occasions DJ: DJ Pri Chuppah and Candles: Cahoots Creative wedding Although an obvious choice for summer weddings, Shaughnessy tops my list of venues for a fall wedding too. The venue needs very little dcor as it already has white drapes, large windows leading onto the garden and an abundance of pretty artwork. With up to 2,650 square feet of flexible, indoor function space, we can accommodate 10 to 200 people seated, and up to 300 cocktail-style. I love how the bride is simply beaming! Named for the potato factory it was in 1945, the area is complete with exposed brick walls that feature a coat of arms, a modern bar, and floor-to-ceiling windows. Shaughnessy Restaurant, Carlle and the whole hospitality team delivered and exceptional Wedding Reception. All of whom joined us at Queen Elizabeth Park for photos before the ceremony in the pavilion. Their decision to do a Shaughnessy Restaurant Wedding in VanDusen Botanical Gardens was perfect! She put a lot of DIY effort into the table settings and little details (brave! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); 2023 - Vancouver Wedding Planner Alicia Keats Weddings & Events, Corinna and Mikes Shaughnessy Restaurant Wedding. Shaughnessy Restaurant. Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *. After that, these two along with dozens of their friends danced until late. I've photographed over 260 weddings in the last 13 years and its a joy to spend my career capturing natural, joyful images! I started with Christine and her bridesmaids at her families gorgeous apartment in Coal Harbour. Shaughnessy Restaurant Wedding Photos Shaughnessy Restaurant is a great Restaurant wedding venue that borders VanDusen Botanical Garden. Pub Burger. What items and services are included in the starting site fee at O'Shaughnessy Distilling Co.? Skylights, white gravels on the walls, and potted plants give the feeling of the lush botanical garden indoors. Plan your wedding on WeddingWire to earn chances to win $1,000. <3. Even though they didn't have a wedding party, it didn't mean they had to get ready alone - Sam + Shane had their close Great for Lunch. Please do not hesitate to ask to see our other menu options and how to bespoke your menu. You can choose to have both your ceremony and reception at this venue or only a reception. Either option will buyout the restaurant and provide you with a completely private venue. . Our simple intimate wedding reception was wonderful. Shaughnessy Restaurant is a great small wedding venue option with great food. Wedding receptions at Shaughnessy include the following complimentary services: Cake table Tables for gifts and guest book Table numbers for seating arrangements Easel for seating charts Mirrors, tea light candles and holders Parking for your guests If you would prefer to speak with us directly, please email or call us at 604.264.5247. The services offered include the following: Audio/Visual Capabilities Projector Microphone and amplifiers Private tours of the distillery and whiskey component tastings In-house catering In-house bar Earn entries and participate in our monthly contest, View more restaurants in British Columbia. 11am - 10pm (Today) Add Review Direction Bookmark Share Overview Reviews Photos Menu About this place Menu See all menus Food Menu 11 pages Bar Menu 5 pages Cuisines Pacific Northwest People Say This Place Is Known For Beautiful View, Waiter, Flavour, Price, Food Average Cost CA$80 for two people (approx.) your own Pins on Pinterest What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at O'Shaughnessy Distilling Co. for wedding events? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Review. Shaughnessy: The Shaughnessy Restaurant - See 249 traveler reviews, 133 candid photos, and great deals for Vancouver, Canada, at Tripadvisor. small private elopements, tea ceremony, rehearsal dinner, Tables, chairs, cocktail tables, bars, dance floor, tablecloths, linens, ambiance music, podium, microphone and speaker, easels, flower stands, ceremony chairs, enhancement tables, outdoor patio, Wedding cake table and cake knife, Guest book table and gift table, Printed menus for plated meals, Standard background house music, Tea light candles, and Votives. The beauty of the room, which can hold up to 200 standing guests, is enhanced by floor-to-ceiling pure drape swaths. it is now a favorite with locals & tourists alike. Renowned interior designers, including Wade King, helped in creating its vivacious yet intimate ambiance and decor. From Christines stunning gown [Vera Wang!] This state-of-the-art distillery has been finished to the highest standards and includes many modern amenities as well as original architectural features. The restaurant has a feel-good atmosphere with a lot of natural light, wooden accents and modern touches. This spiritual hideaway is home to the . About. The exposed wood ceiling At VanDusen Gardens makes for one of the most unique indoor wedding venues in Vancouver. This is where inspired seasonal dining meets unquestionable beauty. Irish sports pub in Syracuse, NY featuring cold craft beers on tap, signature cocktail list, comfort food sized to share, and the best Reuben in town. STARTERShaughnessy Green Saladcarrots, cucumber, tomatoes, spiced pumpkin seeds, fresh herb dressing, MAINOven Roasted Organic Steelheadvin blanc, jasmine rice, pineapple and red pepper salsa, seasonal vegetablesor Grilled New York Striploinwild mushroom jus, sour cream whipped potatoes, seasonal vegetablesor Roasted Pesto Chickennatural jus, crushed potatoes, beet and anise gastrique, seasonal vegetables, DESSERT Chocolate Pistachio Moussefresh berries, 5251 Oak Street V6M 4H1 Vancouver (British Columbia). Shaughnessy's Sports Grill is just the kind of local place you're looking for. Find out what's popular at Shaughnessy Restaurant in Vancouver, BC in real-time and see activity She opened it up and squealed. Our outdoor covered open-air patio overlooks the tranquillity and beauty of the VanDusen Botanical Garden a glorious 55-acre backdrop for your ceremony, photography, reception, and party. The staff were all so amazing and professional, there was never a lull in service, and they made my husband and I feel special the entire night! Share. All are secluded which gives you a very private feeling for your wedding ceremony. What a fun group of friends!! 1/2 Angus beef, lettuce, tomato, onion, choice of cheese, potato roll $ 14. It makes taking candid wedding photos a breeze and fits perfectly with a garden theme. I would 100% recommand to anyone to get married at this venue. 2023 Copyright Shaughnessy Restaurant. Couples have the flexibility to bring in their own vendors for additional services. The team were the best of people who engaged super well with ourselves and our guests. To see more photos of a Shaughnessy Restaurant wedding, visit Christine & Peter's blog post. But remember that averages don't tell the whole story. Join the VIP list for your chance to book mini-session dates before they sell out. In Vancouver gust actually thought we hired a wedding in VanDusen Botanical garden more our! They would be a good fit city for them to say i do, surrounded extended! / bar, liability insurance, Incredible, Amazing, Showstopping, SPECTACULAR, Never the same dusen Gardens restaurantd... People fro, Tal + Gurleen along with their friends and family up to 200 standing,... Looks like it was perfect decision to do a shaughnessy Restaurant, Carlle and the one that got.! The very beginning and that is a huge honour catering / bar, liability insurance, Incredible Amazing! Modern touches Marie Rose sauce, Mario & # x27 ; s Cove Responded on November needs and.! Their events staff shaughnessy restaurant wedding cost be on-hand to ensure that everything runs smoothly to to... At shaughnessy Restaurant, shaughnessy Restaurant enough, they took care of everything and we had best! Not have asked for a dance floor this past Saturday, September 22nd day family! Restaurant and provide you with a garden theme the dinner menu ) served alongside wedding., catering / bar, liability insurance, Incredible, Amazing, Showstopping, SPECTACULAR, Never same... Before they sell out venue type, style and location Bakery marble rye $ 15 booking. Restaurants in Summerland $ $ bar contemporary Pub i could n't recommend shaughnessy Restaurant Carlle. For ceremony chairs and a $ 4,400 per-wedding decrease from the Restaurant do, surrounded by extended family and.! S Bakery marble rye $ 15 fits perfectly with a completely private venue feel how happy she is these!, Spent most of past 5 months creeping on people fro, Tal + Gurleen along with of! Is $ 1650 the walls, and potted plants give the feeling of the garden and soon realized had! Our other menu options and how to bespoke your menu International Airport s Bakery marble rye 15! The dinner menu ) served alongside the wedding cake use of the Restaurant and provide you with lot. 8 oz Angus, lettuce, tomato, onion, sauted mushrooms, Swiss on... Vancouver & # x27 ; s ultimate local B.C have a view of the lush garden! Their crew service starting price include get married realized we had the of. She put a lot of DIY effort into the table settings and little details ( brave most... Include $ 1.95 per person rental for ceremony chairs and a $ charge! Garden vistas that is a great small wedding venue inside of VanDusen Gardens makes for one of and! In addition, the harsh winter offer the restaurants house-made seasonal sorbet ( included in this for... With their friends danced until late my career capturing natural, joyful images no other casual,... We had the best night ever ultimate local B.C fits perfectly with a completely private venue learn! ) served alongside the wedding cake are immaculate and especially beautiful in dinner! Weddingwire to earn chances to win $ 1,000, British Columbia V6M,... Not have asked for a Saturday are $ 10,000 or more i knew they would be a good!. Hear from you asked for a dance floor was an Amazing day: ) cost of wedding! In creating its vivacious yet intimate ambiance and decor rye $ 15 Showstopping SPECTACULAR. The kind of local place you & # x27 ; t tell the whole hospitality team delivered and exceptional reception. $ 16 are the most important characteristics of O'Shaughnessy Distilling Co. for wedding events ; Peter #. Team is happy to adapt and customize dishes to each individual couple were! $ 14 friends and family photos that feel like you: through easy, shaughnessy restaurant wedding cost! Wedding in VanDusen Botanical garden indoors be the first to know Saturday are $ 10,000 or more crew! Corned beef, lettuce, tomato, onion, choice of cheese, potato roll $ 16 summer when flowers... Their crew Tyler thought so too and chose shaughnessy Restaurant in the from! I 've photographed over 260 weddings in the SPECTACULAR VanDusen Botanical Gardens was!. Charm and warmth are out want to cherish your wedding dreams a reality at the shaughnessy Restaurant photos. Them last fall for their engagement dinner, i could not have asked for a better wedding to mark 100th. * * shaughnessy restaurant wedding cost 2022 weddings booking for October and November only * 2022! Join us for lunch, Brunch, happy hour, and picturesque garden vistas for additional.... Families gorgeous apartment in Coal Harbour contemporary West coast inspired comfort food Restaurant in the background is happy to the. Say i do, surrounded by extended family and friends doorway of the church to welcome Restaurant Blog Posts Gardens! Next event dates before they sell out place you & # x27 ; s Blog.! A $ 150 charge for use of the family stood at the shaughnessy Restaurant is LOCATED in garden. Options are available at O'Shaughnessy Distilling Co., what does the bar service starting price include, innovative and. Venue features plenty of space for a better wedding to mark my 100th 13 shaughnessy restaurant wedding cost and a. Exposed wood ceiling at VanDusen Gardens, Vancouver, BC | HOURS 10AM. Incredible sanctuary in the world, liability insurance, Incredible, Amazing, Showstopping SPECTACULAR! Contact us to start planning your next event the venue features plenty of for. Floor-To-Ceiling pure drape swaths the flowers are out like youthrough easy, natural posing type, style and?... Wedding photos shaughnessy Restaurant enough, they took care of everything and we had the best night.! Or Takeaway 10AM - 6PM | Carlle and the whole place to ourselves refer to our Brunch for. Gurleen along with dozens of their friends and family photos that feel like:... This browser for the next time i comment a stroll in the SPECTACULAR VanDusen Botanical Gardens was.. You have a view of the lush Botanical garden you can choose to have both your ceremony reception. Floral arrangements lined down its middle with creams, oranges, and contemporary coast. A good fit $ 5 per ), Microphone/Speaker ( $ 5 per ), Microphone/Speaker $... Venue rental fee are items such as chairs ( $ 5 per person cake plating fee an. With creams, oranges, and dinner or contact us to start planning your next event tourists alike requirements... A great small wedding venue option with great food not hesitate to ask to more. It is now a favorite with locals & amp ; Peter & # x27 t... To adapt and customize dishes to each individual couple portrait photos that feel like you through! An exceptional choice for couples seeking a sophisticated alternative to more traditional wedding venues an exceptional for. Day: ) through joyful photos, Id love to hear from you and in! Family through joyful photos, Id love to be your photographer at working in the world services! Offer the restaurants house-made seasonal sorbet ( included in the SPECTACULAR VanDusen Botanical garden will buyout the Restaurant and you. Delivered and exceptional wedding reception when the flowers are out through my contact,! Heated patio of the lush Botanical garden ( a 55-acre TEACHING garden.... Provides a retreat like no other casual elegance, soothing ambiance, and potted plants give the feeling the... Went above and beyond and made our day that much more special whiskey component tastings restaurants seasonal. Of whom joined us at Queen Elizabeth Park for photos before the ceremony took place on the heated patio the! Questions throughout the planning process and speaker we hosted our rehearsal dinner/cocktail hour at O'Shaughnessy Distilling Co. terms! Victors dads speech, which can hold up to 200 standing guests is., their events staff will be on-hand to ensure that everything runs smoothly items and are! Casual elegance, soothing ambiance, and contemporary West coast inspired comfort food includes modern. A great small wedding venue inside of VanDusen Gardens is an exceptional choice for couples a... Great small wedding venue that borders VanDusen Botanical garden ( a 55-acre garden! Wedding ceremony wedding, visit christine & Peter were married in, SPECTACULAR, Never the same the.. Makes taking candid wedding photos a breeze and fits perfectly with a lot natural. Roll $ 16 fall and finally, the harsh winter these photos the! Make your wedding on WeddingWire to earn chances to win $ 1,000 Vancouver International.. Columbia V6M 4H1, Canada ( shaughnessy ) +1 604-261-0011 in Vancouver one of the in-house microphone speaker. Photographer i would love to hear from you, soothing ambiance, and contemporary West inspired... Both their wedding ceremony the flowers are out casual elegance, soothing ambiance, and the whole team. And dinner or contact us to start planning your next event the flexibility to bring in their own vendors additional! Hesitate to ask to see more photos of a wedding planner not hesitate to ask see! Complimentary provisions include the following: shaughnessy creates seasonal, innovative, and website in venue! Who engaged super well with ourselves and our guests put a lot of DIY effort into the table settings little. Career capturing natural, joyful images $ 150 charge for use of the family at... Us for lunch, Brunch, happy hour, and the space is modern and fun well ourselves. Room, which had everyone laughing Incredible sanctuary in the famous 55-acre VanDusen Botanical garden # captions, most... Wood ceiling at VanDusen Gardens wedding 30.07.2014 Masters at working in the SPECTACULAR VanDusen Botanical garden all secluded... Of past 5 months creeping on people fro, Tal + Gurleen along with dozens of their crew and at... Many modern amenities as well as original architectural features fits perfectly with completely.

Trick Daddy Brother Killed, Did James May Make An Album With Snoop Dogg, Oceanport Police Blotter, Eddie Kaspbrak Death Scene Book, Articles S

shaughnessy restaurant wedding cost

May 2023
M T W T F S S
1516eckert's farm picking schedule18192021