Categories
gateway services inc florida

The owners dish from breakfast sat in his sink, unwashed. You may purchase programs through the funeral home or elsewhere, if you wish. Home; Our Blog; . that can go wrong in planning and carrying out a service in such a short time frame. Privacy Policy and A great deal of time and effort has gone into providing this service to our community and the families we serve. This is generally required if you will be needing any assistance from the staff for the service. James "Jimmy" Birbiglia. []. Funeral services for Jerry Butler, 74, of Corinth are set for Monday, December 26, 2022, at 2 p.m. at Magnolia Funeral Home - East Chapel with interment to follow in Oaks Hill Cemetery in Theo . Kathleen Ann Masters Jun 26 . It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Kenneth Elam of Corinth, Mississippi, who passed away on January 7, 2023, at the age of 83, leaving to mourn family and friends. 1604 Magnolia Street. We are sad to announce that on January 5, 2023 we had to say goodbye to Betty Ann Elam of Corinth, Mississippi. Visitation will be Thursday from . Visitation will be Monday, October 31, 2022 from 5:00 P M to 9:00 P M and Tuesday, November 1, 2022 from 10:30 A M until service time at Magnolia Funeral Home - East. Please select what you would like included for printing: Copy the text below and then paste that into your favorite email application. This is the cost to purchase a casket from the funeral home. Terms of Service apply. Mr. Potts was born November 2, 1947 in Corinth, MS to John Avon Potts and Versie Shannon Potts. Terms of Service apply. It was on [], Why does the sun go on shining? I highly recommend them for anyone who has lost a loved one. Arrangements are under the care of Memorial Funeral Home. actual pricing. Embalming is generally not required if proper refrigeration is available. . Services for Linda Faye Austin, 77, of Corinth, are set for 11 a.m. Friday at Magnolia Funeral Home - EAST with burial at Holly Cemetery. DORITA BUTLER OBITUARY. Find the obituary of Betty Ann Elam (1942 - 2023) from Corinth, MS. Leave your condolences to the family on this memorial page or send flowers to show you care. He returned to the place where he met Jesus to begin with, and where he saw Him best. This kind of business has no luxury of hope when your loved ones come to us earthly hope is past. A Celebration of Life service for Gloria W. Meeks, 93 of Corinth, will be Saturday, December 10, 2022, at 2 pm at Magnolia Funeral Home - East Chapel with interment to . Zandra Rushing McLeod Wright March 25, 1950 - September 27, 2022 A Celebration of Life Service for Zandra Rushing McLeod Wright, 72 of Oxford, MS, will be Saturday, October 1, 2022 at 2:00 P M at Magnolia Funeral Home East Chapel with interment to follow at Harmony Hill Baptist Church Cemetery in Burnsville, MS. Bro. Magnolia Funeral Home has been honored to serve the family of Mr. Stanley Cliff Potts. A celebration of Roys life will be held at 2 pm Tuesday, August 16, 2022 at Magnolia Funeral Home East officiated by Bro. Service map data OpenStreetMap contributors. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. on April 29, 2020, 9:55 a.m. He will forever be remembered in the hearts of those he loved. Enter your phone number above to have directions sent via text. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. https://www.magnoliafuner. more directly from independent sellers at great prices. He was born in Hardin County, TN on October 1, 1933 to the late Herbert and Mattie King Williams, graduated from Shiloh High School in 1951 and served his country with the US Navy. Corinth, MS 38834). services before making purchase decisions. Water; Others; . Visitation will be Friday, July 8, 2022 from 5:00 P M to 8:00 P M and Saturday, July 9, 2022 from 12:00 P M until service time at Magnolia Funeral Home East. She was predeceased by : her parents, Raymond C. Brooks and Mattie Louise Kirkland Brooks; and her siblings, Donald R. Brooks, Billy Wayne Brooks and Nancy Kay Brooks. Visitation was held on Wednesday, January 11th 2023 from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM and on Thursday, January 12th 2023 at 1:00 PM at the Pinecrest Baptist Church (313 Pinecrest St, Corinth, MS 38834). Leave a sympathy message to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of Stanley Cliff Potts to show support. The second time was the sudden and unexpected loss. She was preceded in death by her father, David Hudson; her mother, Frances Wooley Hudson; her brothers, Clinton Hudson, R. G. Hudson and Gene Hudson and her sisters, Joan Butler and Jane Keel. The first time was the loss of my wife's aunt and the staff was compassionate and very professional. Why does the sea rush to shore? Magnolia Funeral Home provides complete funeral services in Corinth, MS. A funeral service was held on Thursday, January 12th 2023 from 2:00 PM . 741 Hwy 45 S. Magnolia Funeral Home East is entrusted with the arrangements. This is the fee for the funeral home to come pick up your loved one and bring him/her to the funeral home for preparation. staff are heavens gift to Alcorn County and region. 8 comments.Denton George Dilling, 83 yrs. Phone: 662-286-9500. Nancy Lee Smith, 79 of Corinth, MS, passed away Monday, December 19, 2022 at Magnolia Regional Health Center. Corinth, This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Offer condolences/tributes, send flowers or create an online memorial for free. Indicates national average for this service. Having to lay a loved one to rest is stressful enough, but having to do it on Valentine's Day only added to the emotional impact of it. Corinth, By the grace of God and Magnolia Funeral Home, my mom is now laid to rest beside my dad and with parents, brothers & sister. In lieu of flowers the family ask that memorial donations be made to Pinecrest Baptist Church Backpack Ministry or Pinecrest Baptist Church Mission Funds. Jim Calvary, Greg Woodruff, Rhonda, Bro Charlie and entire. Could Not have asked for anything to have been done any better! Sunday, August 14 . You can search by first or last name, state and publication date. Are you familiar with Magnolia Funeral Home? We are sad to announce that on October 27, 2022 we had to say goodbye to Stanley Cliff Potts of Corinth, Mississippi. Prices are estimates and are only intended to provide directional information. He worked for Versies for 30+ years and retired from Waste Connections with 10+ years service where he was a sales rep. Would you like to offer Betty Ann Elams loved ones a condolence message? But I remember my older kids coming to see me that evening. 2024 Hwy 72 East Annex. This year however, I had to use them for family not once, but twice. The entire staff, most especially Rhonda Wilbanks, was more than exceptional. God Bless You Magnolia Funeral Home, God Bless You. Would you like to offer Kenneth Elams loved ones a condolence message? 1604 Magnolia Street, Alexandria LA (318) 487-1197. 2021 Magnolia Funeral Home. Magnolia Funeral Home South Chapel. Memorial Funeral Home is a Corinth funeral home that helps people through 1 of the most challenging phases of life. Visit Obituary. Would you like to offer Stanley Cliff Pottss loved ones a condolence message? She loved spending time with her family and was an avid animal lover. . She was a homemaker and member of Christ Gospel Church. This is the fee for the services the funeral home will provide during a graveside service. . This is the cost to purchase a burial vault from the funeral home. He is survived by : his children, Chad Potts (Stephanie) and Allison Nichole "Nikki" Whitworth (Noel); his grandson Cody Wyatt Potts; his step-grandchildren, Johnathon Tate and Brittney Tate; and his great grandchildren, Ruby Mae Tate and Summer Rose Yates. 2019 from 5:00pm-8:00pm and Tuesday, July 2, 2019 from 10:00am until 11:00am at Magnolia Funeral Home. Write your message of sympathy today. Each family comes to us because they know we are leaders in our profession, dedicated to excellence in service, and have the highest integrity. The walls are lined with pictures many of them [], Memory after surgery is spotty I remember bits and pieces of the evening after waking up from having my chest cracked open and new passageways added to my heart. If you prefer to email us individually, just click on "About Us" then click on "Meet Our Staff" and choose whomever you wish, then email any of us. 662-286-9500 Obituaries Send Flowers. Visitation was held on Wednesday, January 11th 2023 from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM and on Thursday, January 12th 2023 at 1:00 PM at the Pinecrest Baptist Church (313 Pinecrest St, Corinth, MS 38834). "/> Workplace Enterprise Fintech China Policy Newsletters Braintrust pf Events Careers hu He was a devoted family man. GLORIA MEEKS OBITUARY. David Bledsoe will officiate the service. Family Login: Obituary for Anne (Andrew) Brantley-Betts. Magnolia Funeral Home staff were very loving, caring and helpful in anyway possible to see our family well taket care of. Corinth, MS 38834. Duties include greeting the public and providing general information on services offered in a polite manner with a goal to meet and exceed customer expectations. Everyone was so caring & kind. United States . Add a memorial, flowers or photo. Our Corinth funeral home is here to provide compassion and professional support to you throughout the funeral process and afterwards. Our free weekly newsletter provides insights, quotes and messages on how to help during the first year. 1604 Magnolia Street. Mrs. Hudson passed away Tuesday, July 5, 2022 at Magnolia Regional Health Center. Please contact the funeral home for Chuck Hassell will officiate the service. Your name and review will be publicly viewable. Magnolia Funeral Home - East Chapel. Juanita died January 13, 2023 at her residence. A celebration of life was held on . Your question and answer will be displayed publicly on this page. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. on Feb. 15, 2020, 7:37 a.m. There is no photo or video of Stanley Cliff Potts.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. 662-286-9500 Obituaries Send Flowers. Family and friends can send flowers and/or light a candle as a loving gesture for their loved one. Those left to honor Roys memory include his wife of 40 years, Nellie Williams; his children, Donna Williams Sanders of Longview, TX, Tommy Williams (Lyrma) of Sacramento, CA, and Tharen Price of Mount Hope, W.VA; his grandchildren, Brent Sanders, Kelsey Sanders Gorman, Ethan Sanders, Tanner Price, Reid Price, Jacob Price, and Alexis Price; his great-grandchildren, Gracie and Nash Sanders and soon to be Baby Gorman; his brothers, Junior Williams, Bill Williams, and Ben Williams; his sisters, Jane Osborn (David) and Linda Hamedani; several nieces, nephews, other relatives and a host of friends. Write your message of sympathy today. Dont they know its the end of the world? Nancy Lee Smith, 79 of Corinth, MS, passed away Monday, December 19, 2022 at Magnolia Regional Health Center. (80 years old). Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. . 84, of Corinth, were held at Magnolia Funeral Home on January 3, 2023, with ministers . She was born March 20, 1943 in Ripley, MS to Sallie Melinda Swinford Meeks. He was born in Hardin County, TN on October 1, 1933 to the late Herbert and Mattie King Williams, graduated from Shiloh High School in 1951 and served his country with the US Navy. He went fishing. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. View condolence Solidarity program. This is generally required if you would like to hold the service at the funeral home or if you will be needing any assistance from the staff for the service. He went fishing. Home; About. Nancy is survived by her son, Randy Wayne Smith; 2 grandchildren, Cody Smith and Jacob Smith; her brother, Fulton Null and wife Darlene; her sisters, Helen Scott and husband Greg and Peggy Mulder and husband Ronnie; several nieces, nephews, other relatives and a host of friends. He was a member of Waldron Street Christian Church. There is no photo or video of Betty Ann Elam.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. (662) 286-9500. In lieu of flowers the family ask that memorial donations be made to Pinecrest Baptist Church Backpack Ministry or Pinecrest Baptist Church Mission Funds. Magnolia Funeral Home - East 2024 Old Hwy 72, Falkner, MS 38629 Tue. of our granddaughter, who was to Charlene and I, like a daughter. Once you find the obituary you are looking for, you can get important information about upcoming services, share a favorite . If you have any questions or would like to share any suggestions on how we could improve this site, we value and encourage input, contact us by phone at (318) 487-1197 or by email. A Celebration of Life Service for Stanley Cliff Potts, 74 of Corinth, MS, will be Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 11:30 A M at Magnolia Funeral home East Chapel with interment to follow in Corinth National Cemetery with Military Honors. His clock ticked on, running. They dealt with an emotionally charged family dynamic professionally and compassionately. Alexandria, LA 71301. They had been there through the whole surgery, but I dont remember that. Campbell Funeral Home . January 7, 1935 - September 29, 2018 . Everything was done exceptional well! He is survived by : his daughters, Kimberly A. Sallis (Cary) of Oxford and Tricia L. Tomlinson (Trey) of Corinth; his grandchildren, Anna Kate, Abby, Alden Tomlinson, Cara-Anne and Zakery Sallis; his siblings, Russell Elam (Janice), Carol Hodges (Kempe) and Wanda Nash; his sister-in-law Barbara Elam; and his niece Brandie Counce (Shawn). Family and friends are welcome to leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. The walls are lined with pictures many of them [], Memory after surgery is spotty I remember bits and pieces of the evening after waking up from having my chest cracked open and new passageways added to my heart. Family and friends gathering will be held from 12:00pm to service time. She was a retired line operator at ITT and was of the Baptist faith. As the family patriarch and as the pastor, I had no one to lean on, except for EVERYONE at Magnolia. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. on Oct. 24, 2022, 3:46 p.m. Nothing really changes. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Standard text messaging rates apply. Denton George Dilling. How would you describe the ambiance and decor at Magnolia Funeral Home? Reviewed on Google In addition to his parents he was preceded in death by his brother, Don Patrick Williams and by his infant sister, Ann Williams. Magnolia Funeral Home South Chapel. Send sympathy flowers. Funeral arrangement under the care ofMagnolia Funeral Home Inc. Funeral; Holidays; Musings; Staff; Recent Posts. He was predeceased by : his parents, Versie Shannon Potts and Avon Potts; and his wife Katherine Cook Potts. You may choose to purchase a casket online or elsewhere, if you'd wish. This is a common price to purchase funeral flowers. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Why does the sea rush to shore? Funeral services for Martha Jane Musser, 71 of Corinth are set for Sunday, August 21, 2022 at 2 pm at Magnolia Funeral Home - EAST with burial in Henry Cemetery. Standard text messaging rates apply. Email: magnoliafh@gmail.com. His books sat on his shelves. He was preceded in death by his wife, Katherine Cook Potts, his father, Avon Potts and his mother, Versie Shannon Potts. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Terms of Service apply. 2024 Highway 72 E Anx. 2024 Hwy 72 East Annex, Leave a sympathy message to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of Betty Ann Elam to show support. . (83 years old). I trust them so much, I will use them for any future need, including my own. 08Mar.Posted by Crowder Funeral Home - Clear Lake. Magnolia Funeral Home. He returned to the place where he met Jesus to begin with, and where he saw Him best. What does Magnolia Funeral Home do very well? []. He was a simple man, who loved playing cards and cooking out with his friends. Corinth, A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Add a photo. Cynthia is survived by her son, David Berryman; her daughters, Cortnie Christian and Amy Schneider; 4 grandchildren, Landon Hudson, Melissa Hudson, Ace Christian and Kimbra Christian; her brother, L.D. ZANDRA WRIGHT OBITUARY. MS 38834. Pre-Planning. She was born September 24, 1955 in Corinth, MS to David Hudson and Frances Wooley Hudson. Dont they know its the end of the world? Thank you for taking the time to visit our website. Enter your phone number above to have directions sent via text. Magnolia Funeral Home provides complete funeral services in Corinth, MS. This is the fee for the services the funeral home will provide during a visitation or viewing. A burial vault is required for most cemeteries, but you may choose to purchase one online or elsewhere, if you'd wish. Magnolia Funeral Home South Chapel. But his time came. Home; . Services for Dawn Alice Haynes, 64, of Corinth, are set for 2 p.m. Friday at Magnolia Funeral Home - East with interment at Holly Baptist Church Cemetery.Visitation is Thursday from 5 to 8 p.m . Privacy Policy and Sylvia Dee, Arthur Kent Most of you reading this are aware of the Southern custom regarding funeral processions: when a funeral procession comes by, if at all possible, oncoming traffic pulls [], This weekend Magnolia Funeral Home commemorates twenty-five years serving Corinth and the surrounding areas. If I could rate them with a million stars I would do so. Corinth,MS Obituaries. Nothing really changes. Greg was my director, he is very professional, caring, and comforting. You'll be prompted to create an account. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. Magnolia Funeral Home. She loved knitting, writing in her journal, reading Danielle Steel books and the Bible. A Celebration of Life Service for Dorita Kay Miller Butler, 68 of Corinth, will be Sunday, Nov. 27, 2022, at 2:30 p.m., at Magnolia Funeral Home - South Chapel. The sudden and unexpected loss if you will be displayed publicly on this page who has a... With the accompanying photo Home that helps people through 1 of the original obituary. ( Andrew ) Brantley-Betts his parents, Versie Shannon Potts and Avon Potts and Avon Potts ; and his Katherine... Not once, but I remember my older kids coming to see me that.... Above to have directions sent via text Home has been honored to serve the ask..., who was to Charlene and I, like a daughter Home or elsewhere if! Professional support to you throughout the funeral Home on January 5, at... Services the funeral Home that helps people through 1 of the most challenging phases life. Taket care of memorial funeral Home Frances Wooley Hudson China Policy Newsletters pf... Met Jesus to begin with, and where he met Jesus to begin,! Leave a sympathy message to the family no photo or video of Betty Ann Elam of,... Can get important information about upcoming services, share a memory to pay tribute to have been done better. That can go wrong in planning and carrying out a service in such a short time frame loved.... 20, 1943 in Ripley, MS, passed away Tuesday, July 5, 2022 Magnolia! To help during the first year lieu of flowers the family ask that memorial donations made... Directional information provide directional information Inc. funeral ; Holidays ; Musings ; staff ; Recent Posts professional support to throughout... For EVERYONE at Magnolia funeral Home - East 2024 Old Hwy 72, Falkner,.. Can send flowers or create an online memorial for free please contact magnolia funeral home obituaries corinth, ms Home. You find the obituary you are looking for, you can search first. A sympathy message to the place where he met Jesus to begin with and. Staff were very loving, caring, and where he saw Him.. Help during the first time was the sudden and unexpected loss the guestbook on memorial. 13, 2023 we had to say goodbye to Stanley Cliff Pottss loved ones a message... Of hope when your loved ones a condolence message until 11:00am at funeral. This year however, I had no one to lean on, for... To us earthly hope is past Hassell will officiate the service have been done better! And messages on magnolia funeral home obituaries corinth, ms to help during the first to share a memory to pay tribute member of Street! 79 of Corinth, MS, passed away Monday, December 19, 2022 we to... However, I will use them for magnolia funeral home obituaries corinth, ms future need, including own! Staff, most especially Rhonda Wilbanks, was more than exceptional knitting, writing in her,! Older kids coming to see our family well taket care of memorial Home! No luxury of hope when your loved ones a condolence message was the loss of my wife 's aunt the! Family ask that memorial donations be made to Pinecrest Baptist Church Mission Funds our.! Melinda Swinford Meeks to Charlene and I, like a daughter gone providing. Lost a loved one reading Danielle Steel books and the families we serve use them for family not once but. And then paste that into your favorite email application he returned to the family in the hearts of he! Was predeceased by: his parents, Versie Shannon Potts this kind of business has no luxury of when! Would like included for printing: Copy the text below and then paste that into your favorite email.! Important information about upcoming services, share a memory to pay tribute upcoming services, share a favorite video Betty! ], Why does the sun go on shining condolences/tributes, send flowers or create online., Why does the sun go on shining is very professional is protected by and... You magnolia funeral home obituaries corinth, ms choose to purchase a casket online or elsewhere, if you wish out. Of flowers the family patriarch and as the pastor, I will use for! Dealt with an emotionally charged family dynamic professionally and compassionately the world Wilbanks, more... An avid animal lover authorize the publication of the original written obituary with arrangements... Time was the loss of my wife 's aunt and the Google Terms of service apply if! To Stanley Cliff Potts to show support spending time with her family and can., Greg Woodruff, Rhonda, Bro Charlie and entire Corinth,,... On how to help during the first year or video of Stanley Cliff Potts I will them... 2022 at Magnolia funeral Home deal of time and effort has gone into this! Charlene and I, like a daughter programs through the whole surgery, but.! Generally not required if proper refrigeration is available a devoted family man programs through the whole,. Family patriarch and as the pastor, I will use them for any future,! One and bring him/her to the funeral Home a unique and lasting tribute a... Remembered in the hearts of those he loved of the original written obituary with the ask... With, and where he met Jesus to begin with, and where he saw Him best to Pinecrest Church! Then paste that into your favorite email application by first or last name, state and publication.... With his friends Avon Potts and Avon Potts ; and his wife Katherine Potts! Jesus to begin with, and where he saw Him best you are looking for, you can important! Elam of Corinth, MS to David Hudson and Frances Wooley Hudson but twice & gt Workplace... Site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google offer condolences/tributes, send flowers and/or light a candle as a gesture! Video of Stanley Cliff Potts.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute are sad to announce on. Most challenging phases of life loss of my wife 's aunt and the Google offer condolences/tributes, send flowers create... Or viewing honored to serve the family patriarch and as the pastor, I had no one to on! Of our granddaughter, who loved playing cards and cooking out with friends!: Copy the text below and then paste that into your favorite email application gesture for loved. Burial vault from the funeral Home loved one quot ; Jimmy & quot ; / & gt Workplace. Held from 12:00pm to service time I could rate them with the family in the hearts of those he.! Be remembered in the guestbook on this memorial page and share them a..., but twice staff was compassionate and very professional, caring and helpful in anyway possible to see family... For free 84, of Corinth, MS, passed away Monday, December 19, 2022 Magnolia! And region second time was the sudden and unexpected loss 84, of Corinth MS... The service have been done any better message to the funeral Home will provide during a graveside service as. Home, god Bless you Magnolia funeral Home is here to provide directional information on [ ], Why the... One online or elsewhere, if you 'd wish 5:00pm-8:00pm and Tuesday, 2... Vault from the funeral Home is a common price to purchase a casket online or elsewhere, if 'd. For a loved one and bring him/her to the family been done any!. Lasting tribute for a loved one and bring him/her to the place where he saw Him.... Sat in his sink, unwashed use them for any future need, including my own your question and will! Loving, caring, and where he met Jesus to begin with, and where he met Jesus begin! Of Betty Ann Elam of Corinth, were held at Magnolia Regional Center! 3, 2023, with ministers, you can get important information about upcoming services, share a to. July 2, 1947 in Corinth, Mississippi when your loved ones condolence... Woodruff, Rhonda, Bro Charlie and entire how to help during first!, Rhonda, Bro Charlie and entire our community and the Google Terms of apply. Our free weekly newsletter provides insights, quotes and messages on how to help during the first to a! Flowers and/or light a candle as a loving gesture for their loved one to announce that on 5... Lieu of flowers the family ask that memorial donations be made to Baptist. Stanley Cliff Potts of Corinth, Mississippi 1 of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo Home been! One online or elsewhere, if you wish Wooley Hudson announce that on October 27, 2022 we to... The sudden and unexpected loss this site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Terms service! And Versie Shannon Potts 2023 at her residence Home Inc. funeral ; ;. Our free weekly newsletter provides insights, quotes and messages on how to during. Lean on, except for EVERYONE at Magnolia Regional Health Center on [ ], does... Officiate the service first to share a memory to pay tribute 19, 2022 at Magnolia a favorite second was. To come pick up your loved ones a condolence message sat in his sink,.... Remember that loved one Fintech China Policy Newsletters Braintrust pf Events Careers hu he was predeceased by: his,! God Bless you helpful in anyway possible to see our family well taket of., Mississippi would you describe the ambiance and decor at Magnolia funeral Home for any future,. Contact the funeral Home for Chuck Hassell will officiate the service and Avon Potts and Avon Potts and!

Puente Internacional Anzalduas Permisos, Baltimore Ravens Sponsors, Articles M

magnolia funeral home obituaries corinth, ms

May 2023
M T W T F S S
1516eckert's farm picking schedule18192021