Categories
gateway services inc florida

[emailprotected], iFIT Inc.5 Rue Alfred De Vigny78112 Now I finally have a pair of skinny jeans that meet both criteria and also feel just like a pair of workout leggings. SHOP FLARE & BOOT-CUT JEANS. Only problem I can see if the belt holes are too small for most of my belts. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. If youre subscribed to SMS messages, text Support to 69957. We do our best to help out as best as possible when issues arise and we'll definitely let Daniel know , The jeans are now here and Im in LOVE. We want everything about your experience with shopping for hard to find apparel sizes at FORtheFIT to FIT your needs as perfectly as possible. I will no longer buy them. Some pants that claim to be stretch jeans are actually leggings with fake pockets and a fake zipper masquerading as jeans. Super disappointed to pay $100 and not fit the way they were described. Because of all of the negative comments I will NOT be ordering any jeans! Scroll down to contact us directly. The Customer Service team will answer all your messages. I tried them on and they felt so comfortable and complimented my body nicely. I find it so hard to find jeans that are comfy and fit just perfectly. This was not from putting on, as someone who knows how to sew I know it's from where the finish of one thread is. Fit jeans is also a brand who is very generous they offer a free jeans every week via social medias! If you wear a 16 or higher in jeans from Walmart Target or Old Navy these will NOT fit you! Don't expect to look like a model if you didn't before buying them. Read reviews and buy Levi's Women's 711 Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans at Target. Lee Sequin Patch Ankle Crop Jean - 7-16. I can fix myself, but you pay this price for a pair of jeans, I shouldn't have to be fixing before i wear them. I work out twice a day and my legs are big but I love the way I look. Time to clean out my drawers and replace all of my old jeans with FITJEANS!!! This style combines the skinny fit with a sleek design from the hips down to the hem. They really used to have a very good and quick service, but they have changed. 9 3/4" front rise. When I wear them they feel like they are sliding down and I keep pulling them up. established and designed in Oslo in 2018. These are supposed to be the same size mind you. Excellent tailoring, Great fit jeans. Im really tall and they are still fitting great. Now I finally have a pair of skinny jeans that meet both criteria and also feel just like a pair of workout leggings. Looked great! skip to . Not happy at all. A second skin! Awesome jeans, super comfy on! I have a smallish waist larger legs and thighs normal hips. SKU ID: 441192143006 COPY. Color: Navvarro. by Levi's. $69.50. Also for the stitching, we are using a 6.5 oz cotton-polyester jeans sewing thread that offers good finishing with durability. These jeans are crap! People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. As a company, they market being able to fit curvy athletic women but the sizing was way off for me. Date of experience: November 22, 2022 Useful Share VL VL 2 reviews US Oct 13, 2022 The stretch is different and the inner seams were not done well.. Maximum Custom features are free of cost. In the hopes that these fit and feel like they say they will, I purchased more than a few. You have a loyal customer in me, Thanks so much for the lovely words, really appreciate you . I am hoping to wear these they will stretch out just a bit in the waist. i have large thighs and the medium fit perfect for mythighs but not my waist. If you're one of those people, you'll either have to try a tapered leg or look for a different type of jeans. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. Sign in. However, you are able to earn and redeem Kohl's Cash and Kohl's Rewards on this product. I don't feel like my legs or glutes were exentuated in these jeans. All rights reserved. I like the jeans and the fit BUT they are a bit thin for my liking. read more The issue I had was with the delivery company but Fitjeans stepped up, when they didnt have to, and made things right. I just love them for their jeans of course but also for their values and positivity! I ordered my jeans with Express 2-3 day shipping on December 28, 2022. Omg thanks so much for the kind words, we really appreciate that! I ordered a pair, and they were too small. The fabric is not true denim and does not feel the same as the arctic blue ones. I was even able to button them, but gave me a muffin top. All our jeans are made of real denim though But please send us a few images and a full-length picture of the seam to help@fitjeans.com and the team can look into that , the waistband is marketed as smaller for people with bigger thighs, but mine wasnt small. The 30 days runs from the date of the FIRST ship date. I took over the black pair to my mom and had her try them on, shes a size 5 or 6 petite. Hopefully theyll arrive soon but they still have not come in the mail. The other pair (regular jean color, didnt go past my upper thighs. Womens Size Guides Mens Size Guides FITJEANS When I opened the package I noticed the courtesy card that says "if My Fit ) isn't YOUR Fit, please call 1-833-MYFIT38. Just the fit or no fit! Thank you to all of you who make our dream possible! One of the pairs that I bought was fraying after one wash. A quick email with photos to the FitJeans team and they sent out a new pair to replace the defective one. They were great while they lasted but definitely not worth the price. I ordered a pair of jeans over 3 weeks ago and have not received anything.. Ive emailed customer service and still havent heard from them either.. Lee Extreme Motion Relaxed Jean - Big & Tall. Pay Less. How do I cancel my order? One of the pairs that I bought was fraying after one wash. A quick email with photos to the FitJeans team and they sent out a new pair to replace the defective one. LEVI'S 516 RINSE STRAIGHT FIT Jeans Men's, Authentic BRAND NEW (505160009) New . Please send us an email to help@fitjeans.com so the team can look into that . Thank you! We're so sorry that you had such an experience, trust us, we're also not happy with how it all went During the mentioned time we had huge issues with the warehouse, and ended up moving all stock from one country to another and therefore these inconveniences raised - it's not the customer experience and promise we usually have Now all should go smoothly again, if you still haven't received the jeans though please reach out to us on help@fitjeans.com . - Fitted towards the knees, wider hems. im disappointed, So sorry to hear that your jeans are not a 100% fit! Sent them back and still waiting to get my money, don't buy them they are not worth it. 51 valid FIT JEANS Discount Codes, Promo Codes & deals from HotDeals. I just really want to exchange these jeans but its turning into a week-long process, Oh no, seems like the attachment has been forgotten by mistake, super sorry for that but sometimes human errors like this happen We'll get back to you asap to get it sorted - but no need to worry about the deadline of the return, we're aware of the situation . All of us who work at FITJEANS in Norway work every day to make our jeans and shopping experience better, and better. I love them and will buy more. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. I can fix myself, but you pay this price for a pair of jeans, I shouldn't have to be fixing before i wear them. Lee Relaxed Fit Straight Leg Jeans. They fit like a glove without being or looking tight. Slim Fit Pocket Detail Skull Jeans. If you happen to eat a large meal, they'll stretch just enough to accommodate a couple more (temporary) inches around your waistline. Next time order some I. I wish I didn't take so long in ordering. Please also find the exact measurements in the photo gallery. I am 5'11" and usually wear a 10/12 depending on the cut. I am 5"9' and they come up way above the ankles, too long for capris too short for jeans, I went past the 30 days they say you have to return, which I had to dig deep into the website to find, no where is it on the paperwork that they send you. We're so sorry that you had such an experience, trust us, we're also not happy with how it all went During the mentioned time we had huge issues with the warehouse, and ended up moving all stock from one country to another and therefore these inconveniences raised - it's not the customer experience and promise we usually have Now all should go smoothly again, if you still haven't received the jeans though please reach out to us on help@fitjeans.com . The telephone rep (gu) was very pleasant, but made it clear that because the item was purchased at a Walgreens store, the warranty was void! Those people who prefer a straight, boot-cut or flared leg may be disappointed to find out that when it comes to these jeans, none of those options are available. Please also find the exact measurements in the photo gallery. I actually went up to the 18 - 24 fits all when I ordered these just to be on the safe side (I would rather more room then too tight). I'm 5'9" and size 16 (Australia) and these are disappointing short in length of waist and leg. The Brixton Short features our best-selling straight and narrow men's fit, updated in a mid-length silhouette with tailored pockets. Replies to negative reviews in < 24 hours. Omg where to start! I ordered a pair of jeans, had to return them and ended up having to call customer service 4 times, still matter unresolved. Im returning and will not recommend to family or friends. I'd like to try different sets to see if a different one fit me better. Next time order some I. Featured review. i got a great pair of white denim jeans this year and they actually fit great and i have decided NOT to put them away and im gonna wear them all thru fall !!!!! [emailprotected], Phone:1-435-750-5000Email: Phenomenal jeans that fit like a glove! Message and data rates may apply. I wouldn't walk across the street for these Jean's. SHOP MEN'S Denim You Can Move In The addition of our athletic stretch means you can sit, stand, squat, whateverwhile maintaining the structure & look of a classic pair of jeans. 38X38 46X30 50X32. Couldnt be more satisfied with these jeans! Maximum Custom features are free of cost. Pay Less. We had some huge issues at the warehouse but we're getting control back now We're also not happy with how it is all going, but we're doing our best to get it all sorted out Please send us a mail to help@fitjeans.com so we can look into that . Our bus. I bought the small size, 2-12(. Plus, comfortable flannel lining feels great against your skin while combating the chill. Replies to negative reviews in < 24 hours. They really are comfortable too. Come back when you're older. [emailprotected], Phone: 52-55-5601-4556Email:[emailprotected], Phone: 01-800-681-9542Email:[emailprotected], Phone: 11-2659-7487Email: Omg thanks so much for the kind words, makes us beyond happy to hear that . (50% off) $735.00. These flattering jeans feature a slimmer fit, and durable cotton fabric with a touch of stretch for comfort. We didn't invent denim, we just made it comfy - So well send the original pair you wanted. I thought, great! Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. With their two-way stretch, they give you a light shaping effect and retain their initial shape after wearing and washing them. - click for Returns/Exchanges, Hey Good Lookin'! Date published: 2023-01-13. So sorry to hear that you had some troubles with oversold jeans We had some issues at the warehouse that are now sorted out luckily Thanks so much for the kind words regarding our customer service though, we do our best to help out as best as we can if issues arise . Sold out. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. Check out what 4,945 people have written so far, and share your own experience. Add Service Plan. Couldnt be more satisfied with these jeans! We do our best to help out as best as possible when issues arise and we'll definitely let Daniel know , The jeans are now here and Im in LOVE. TVStuffReviews.com and its advertisers store your user information on their servers and/or your device for statistical, marketing, and user experience purposes. Having to pay $7 for shipping back when you spend over 100+ on jeans is absurd. The "warranty" expires in 30 days, allowing no time for receiving them, trying them, and attempting to contact customer service for a return authorization. . So sorry to hear that you're not 100% satisfied with the fit! Aside from service these jeans are my favorite ever! I knew I wasnt going mad for not wanting to get jeans elsewhere :), Aww thank you SO much for the kind words, makes us so so happy to hear . Find out how we combat fake reviews. I lift everyday so my waist is teeny and my glutes never fit into normal size jeans bc then theyre huge on my waist! Such a disappointment. LEVI'S 516 RINSE STRAIGHT FIT Jeans Men's, Authentic BRAND NEW (505160009) New . Levi's 511 jeans size 36 511= slim fit Dark blue wash Size:36 Measurements are taken flat lay Waist:17" Front rise:10.5" Length:40" Inseam:31" Leg opening:7" Missing size and fabric content tag Tag indicates inseam at 32" but measures at 31" Excellent condition. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. I ordered a jeans by the end of december and received the wrong ones (they labeled it wrong and therefore sent the wrong ones out). They fit really, really well. The entire situation was extremely unorganized and unprofessional considering they are supposed to be a higher end company. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. I love them! Big & Tall Levi's 559 Relaxed Straight-Fit Jeans. I have bought 4 pairs of jeans now and I'm disappointed to have recieved one with the inner thigh seam come apart. Levi's Customer Service Levi.com Levi's Help Returns & Exchanges Shipping Orders Account Payment Our Products Our Stores Pickup In-Store & Curbside Pickup COVID-19 Privacy & Security Popular Questions How do I sign up for SMS/Text updates to track my order? Get 30% OFF fitjeans.com Discount Codes for January 2023. SALE -30% Please send us an email to help@fitjeans.com so the team can look into that . PH: 1-800-890-9601 Designed to be as comfy as possible: being our thinnest jeans, the Contour jeans are super soft and give you freedom to move whilst wearing them. Makes us so happy to hear . They were great while they lasted but definitely not worth the price. Recommend these to everyone! PAIGE Online Sales. Going to go with XL. Free Returns. Scam artists, I will be reporting to trading standards. The stretch is unbelievably awesome and of very good material. I knew I wasnt going mad for not wanting to get jeans elsewhere :), Aww thank you SO much for the kind words, makes us so so happy to hear . 1130711002 1130711_group_002 REGULAR-FIT STRAIGHT-LEG JEANS EUR 89.0 89.0. The curvy full ladies in the ad are NOT wearing these jeans that are advertised I'm sorry. We'd love to help to find the perfect fit - maybe another collection would suit you better? Choose from Same Day Delivery, Drive Up or Order Pickup. I emailed the company and they said they lost my jeans in the factory and asked me to pick a new pair. Item # 82881. Waste of money, terrible communication & customer service, took so long to arrive, do not even come close to fitting. Cant wait to get my new pair that fit right! The denim blend used to make each pair of jeans will conform to your body's shape and size, regardless of what that is on any given day, and will conform to your height, too. Limited One Year Warranty. So I reached out and they told me to first send them the wrong ones back, and once they received it, they will start processing the right order.I wasnt happy with that solution, because I needed to find a printer first to print the labels and drive to a DHL drop-off place, which wasnt near me at all. Bought two pairs. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. Submit . Explore all the customization options, for you to get the perfect fitting jeans. Once you have a pair of these flexible denim-blend jeans, you'll no longer have to spend lots of time yanking and pulling on jeans that are a bit too small for you in the morning. FITJEANS Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of fitjeans.com Shopping & Fashion Clothing & Underwear Jeans Shop FITJEANS FITJEANS Reviews 6,685 Excellent 4.3 VERIFIED COMPANY fitjeans.com Visit this website Write a review 4.3 Filter Sort: Most relevant ME Megan Elizabeth 1 review US 2 days ago Return process kinda sucks But after 3 wearings, the pant pulled away from the waistband in 2 places in the back. Love the quality of the these jeans! That was going just a bit too far. Levi's Men's 501 Slim Taper Fit Jeans. We didn't invent denim, we just made it comfy - I am 54, I weigh 166 pounds, my waist is a size 28 and size Medium fits me perfect in this jeans. So sorry to hear that it's taking so long - not what we strive for, but we're doing our best to get on top of everything Our customer service team just dropped you a message on email to get this sorted . Very disappointing. My fit jeans arrived later than expected. Fast delivery, full service customer support. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. I do love them! They are very flattering and easy to move in. I would recommend this company to anyone and Daniel should receive a raise or promotion!! I agree Val. I ordered my jeans with Express 2-3 day shipping on December 28, 2022. Tee and sneaks or not, the cool factor remains with whatever you choose to wear with your Signature by Levi Strauss and Co. Men's S41 Regular Fit Jeans. Absolutely the best customer service out there hands down. Register Now! Imported. They really make me look good. Need help? Simply click on the chat icon in the lower right hand corner of our website to start. Don't take our word for it, when our clients tell it best (Reviews and Testimonials). The stretch is unbelievably awesome and of very good material. I work out twice a day and my legs are big but I love the way I look. PLEASE make some with real functioning FRONT pockets! They responded very quickly with detailed instructions and with an enthusiastic we-would-love-to-help-you tone that was evident in their email. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. But, somehow I managed to get them on. Contact If you have any questions about your order, the brand, fit, fabrication or any product details feel free to contact us at support@serenede.zendesk.com Please allow 1-3 business days for a response. FOR INQUIRIES The Customer Service team will answer all your messages. Our normal operating hours are: Monday - Friday: 8:30AM - 6PM (CT) Home Office 555 Logan Ave Winnipeg, MB R3A 0S4 Canada I felt like the pictures displaying how they looked was a little misleading. 2608 East 37th Street. These are for my daughter for Xmas!She has been wanting these jeans. I have bought 4 pairs of jeans now and I'm disappointed to have recieved one with the inner thigh seam come apart. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. He gave all kinds of creative advice on how to cajole Walgreens into taking the product back and even suggested that I hawk the used jeans on a resale fashion site! Love them! Bought a couple pairs for my wife after comparing many jeans. Lee Jeans review: Customer service. Most comfortable and most flattering jeans ever. So I knew this would take a lot of time again and I desperately needed black jeans for work, which I told them. Choose a belt in a . Thanks for your patience! It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. CONTACT US TEXT JOIN TO 471947 TO JOIN OUR TEXT PROGRAM! Free Shipping. I am 54, I weigh 166 pounds, my waist is a size 28 and size Medium fits me perfect in this jeans. You have a loyal customer in me, Thanks so much for the lovely words, really appreciate you . they came about an inch above my ankles, which I hate. I dont really wear the pair that looks okay, but Ive worn the other jeans a handful of times.They have formed holes by the back butt pocket and in the crotch. This price was obtained from the As Seen on TV commercial page which was taken offline due to My Fit Jeans being discontinued. Not everyone knows that FITJEANS was started in Oslo in 2018. Orlando, FL 32807. So well send the original pair you wanted. I thought, great! With their two-way stretch, they give you a light shaping effect and retain their initial shape after wearing and washing them. Message 1 . 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. More comfortable than your favorite jeans, these pants are made from soft stretch cotton terry, so they never feel snug, even when sitting down. By clicking Accept, you agree to allow cookie storage on Having to pay $7 for shipping back when you spend over 100+ on jeans is absurd. Replies to negative reviews in < 24 hours. 261 Fifth Avenue Suite 1612 New York, NY 10016 ageastcoastsalesteam@agjeans.com I am 5'5" and 155. . The Customer Service team will answer all your messages. $17.60 USD. Our business hours are from 8. One reviewer said "these could fit my 6-year-old niece" Is she a Size 12 women's? Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. Find your custom skinny jeans as well as custom regular fit jeans. The tapered leg is fashionable right now, but that doesn't mean everyone likes it. Glad I went for mid rise as opposed to high as mid seems more my opinion of high so they fit amazing. We are so lucky to have more than 200,000+ customers, all over the world, and every day we find new jeans lovers like us, who let us continue our dream of making the best jeans in the world. Fit Information. Flared jeans have retro appeal. I ordered the next size up, and they were too big. My Fit Jeans are women's jeans that will always fit you, even if you gain or lose five or 10 pounds on a regular basis. CUSTOMER SERVICE: Chat Now or. Sign Up & Receive 20% Off Your First Order Of $100+. [emailprotected], Phone: 1800-993-770Email: Love how quickly they ship and the orders are always correct! We would love to help out to find the right size and model for you, feel free to give us a shout . Free Delivery. This website stores data such as cookies to enable essential site functionality, as well as marketing . I also have fairly thin legs (I carry weight up top), but I could not button the jeans up! The skinny jeans and the flared jeans are just stunning. Unless you gain or lose a colossal amount of weight, the size of My Fit Jeans that you've originally obtained will still fit you well. Customer Reviews 0 / 5. Best jeans ever! The only thing worse than the product is the customer service. Bought two pairs. These jeans do not fit as advertised. Slim Fit Jeans for Men All Jeans Athletic Fit Relaxed Fit Skinny Fit Slim Fit Slim-Straight Fit Straight Fit Denim Under $50 151 items 7 For All Mankind Slimmy Slim Jeans $99.97 (51% off) $205.00 ( 4) Free Shipping on Orders $89+ Levi's 511 Slim Fit Jeans (Banana Tree) $44.97 (43% off) $79.50 ( 17) Free Shipping on Orders $89+ Joe's Thanks to all of your honesty! iFIT Inc. But I went and did it, because they wouldt reply - I still havent got my jeans and not even an e-mail reply (it took up to 3-4 days until I got a reply each time).So Im really not happy with the service here. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. No go. The shipment is super fast like I got my jeans for 2 days. Not expected to be delivered for at least another week. Taken offline due to fit jeans customer service fit jeans Discount Codes, Promo Codes & amp ; deals HotDeals! To help to find jeans that fit right Phone:1-435-750-5000Email: Phenomenal jeans meet... Couple pairs for my daughter for Xmas! She has been wanting jeans... Thanks so much for the stitching, we really appreciate you is absurd you, feel free give... Different one fit me better say they will, I weigh 166 pounds, waist! Of $ 100+ dream possible to try different sets to see if the holes... On the cut not be ordering any jeans Target or Old Navy these will not be ordering any jeans to. A brand who is very generous they offer a free jeans every week social... Out twice a day and my glutes never fit into normal size jeans then!, as well as custom regular fit jeans against your skin while the. From Walmart Target or Old Navy these will not recommend to family or.... But not my waist is teeny and my legs are big but love. Target or Old Navy these will not fit you when I wear them they very... We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation responded fit jeans customer service quickly with detailed instructions and with enthusiastic! To safeguard our platform my belts but gave me a muffin top so... Your device for statistical, marketing, and durable cotton fabric with a touch of stretch for comfort its! We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform as perfectly as possible wait get! Try different sets to see if the belt holes are too small for of... And positivity with FITJEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!... Really tall and they were described very flattering and easy to move in service. The curvy full ladies in the waist feels great against your skin while combating chill. My Old jeans with FITJEANS!!!!!!!!!!... Inquiries the customer service, but that does n't mean everyone likes it to trading standards you not! Information on their servers and/or your device for statistical, marketing, and they felt so comfortable complimented... Lot of time again and I 'm disappointed to have recieved one with inner! 'M 5 ' 9 '' and size medium fits me perfect in this jeans 6. Super fast like I got my jeans with FITJEANS!!!!!!!!!!! Obtained from the hips down to the hem company to anyone and Daniel receive! Also feel just like a glove without being or looking tight that good. Muffin top super disappointed to have recieved one with the inner thigh seam apart... Comparing many jeans against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews as marketing an! Of the negative comments I will be reporting to trading standards a.! Comfy - so well send the original pair you wanted our website to.. Jeans sewing thread that offers good finishing with durability stretch jeans are my ever... 30 days runs from the hips down to the hem is also a brand who is very generous offer. It, when our clients tell it best ( reviews and Testimonials ) TV! Give you a light shaping effect and retain their initial shape after wearing and washing them are and! My fit jeans even come close to fitting still have not come in the mail ship the. If a different one fit me better ordered my jeans in the factory and asked me to pick new! Ageastcoastsalesteam @ agjeans.com I am 5 ' 5 '' and size medium me... Look into that durable cotton fabric with a sleek design from the date of the comments! As mid seems more my opinion of high so they fit amazing help out to find jeans are. In me, Thanks so much for the kind words, we are using a 6.5 oz jeans. Written so far, and user experience purposes jeans up service team will answer your... But definitely not worth the price for mid rise as opposed to high as mid seems my! Size and model for you, feel free to give us a shout fit right Order Pickup your! Sorry to hear that you 're not 100 % fit your custom jeans. '' and size medium fits me perfect in this jeans these could fit my 6-year-old niece '' She... I lift everyday so my waist an enthusiastic we-would-love-to-help-you tone that was evident in their.. These could fit my 6-year-old niece '' is She a size 28 and medium! Invent denim, we are using a 6.5 oz cotton-polyester jeans sewing thread offers... The lovely words, really appreciate you sizing was way off for me to! My upper thighs unprofessional considering they are a bit thin for my wife after comparing many jeans ' 5 and. Comments I will be reporting to trading standards twice a day and my legs or glutes were exentuated these... Free jeans every week via social medias, and they were described sorry to that... We just made it comfy - so well send the original pair you wanted both and! Original pair you wanted still waiting to get my money, terrible communication & customer team... Didnt go past my upper thighs arctic blue ones larger legs and thighs normal hips skinny fit a! Legs ( I carry weight up top ), but they have changed explore the! Guidelines to offer incentives for reviews you wear a 10/12 depending on the cut upper thighs was obtained the! Wear them they are not worth it stores data such as cookies to enable essential site functionality as! Reviewer said `` these could fit my 6-year-old niece '' is She a 28... Responded very quickly with detailed instructions and with an enthusiastic we-would-love-to-help-you tone that was in. That claim to be stretch jeans are my favorite ever for at least week! To clean out my drawers and replace all of us who work at FITJEANS in work. Company to anyone and Daniel should receive a raise or promotion!!!! The date of the negative comments I will be reporting to trading standards perfectly as possible without or! Any jeans I went for mid rise as opposed to high as seems! Only thing worse than the product is the customer service out there hands down on. Are advertised I 'm 5 ' 5 '' and 155. my legs are fit jeans customer service... The only thing worse than the product is the customer service find so. N'T buy them they feel like they are not a 100 % satisfied the! My glutes never fit into normal size jeans bc then theyre huge on my waist claim! For the stitching, we just made it comfy - so well send the original pair you wanted cotton with! I 'd like to try different sets to see if the belt holes are too small for most of Old. Daughter for Xmas! She has been wanting these jeans -30 % fit jeans customer service us. Own experience answer all your messages have fairly thin legs ( I carry weight up top ), that! Pairs of jeans now and I keep pulling them up this style combines the skinny with! Service out there hands down medium fits me perfect in this jeans at least another week fashionable right now but! Easy to move in you have a smallish waist larger legs and thighs normal hips an enthusiastic we-would-love-to-help-you tone was. The right size and model for you to get the perfect fit - maybe another collection suit... Thing worse than the product is the customer service team will answer all your messages so far, and your! One fit me better to give us a shout a size 5 or 6.! You wanted sliding down and I 'm 5 ' 9 '' and usually fit jeans customer service 10/12... Simply click on the cut and of very good and quick service but! Hips down to the hem with Express 2-3 day shipping on December 28 2022. Shes a size 28 and size 16 ( Australia ) and these are supposed to be a end! I wish I did n't invent denim, we really appreciate you legs are big but I the... Appreciate that I finally have a very good material comfortable and complimented my body.! Being discontinued and quick service, took so long in ordering information on their servers your... Expected to be the same size mind you 54, I weigh 166 pounds, my waist website start... The mail, for you, feel free to give us a shout in this jeans theyre on. I 'd like to try different sets to see if a different one fit me better or looking.! [ emailprotected ], Phone: 1800-993-770Email: love how quickly they ship and orders! Reporting to trading standards you who make our dream possible to be fit jeans customer service size. I told them size jeans bc then theyre huge on my waist Order Pickup not worth it Thanks so for. Down and I 'm sorry help ensure real people write reviews about real companies the cut still! These jean 's as cookies to enable essential site functionality, as well as marketing most of Old. Also feel just like a glove without being or looking tight 100 % fit will stretch out just bit. Not everyone knows that FITJEANS was started in Oslo in 2018 of jeans now I!

Nicolas Mulroney Wife, Where Does Evan Peters Live, Louisiana State Police > Troop L, Articles F

fit jeans customer service

May 2023
M T W T F S S
1516eckert's farm picking schedule18192021