Categories
gateway services inc florida

Super helpful!! Chill Island has nicer water and is closer to the Chill grill. Reviewed 15 March 2020 via mobile. There are plenty of activities for kids and adults to do. The waterpark was lots of fun too. I guess they figured it was easier to move us than to evict that party. Cue the cabana life and choose from 20 cabanas available for rent, or cool off under a complimentary umbrella. Very odd. Bartenders typically walk the area and will serve you at your day bed. Yum! Be Your Own Captain Adventure in Bimini Honeymoon Harbour and The Saponna Day Trip. Finally Found a Free Costa Maya Beach, Another Snorkel Fail, & More Fun Onboard Liberty of the Seas! It was fine with me.Then on foot, I explored the Oasis Lagoon swimming pool area. This was a last minute decision that we booked 3 days before we set sail. Click on that and then scroll down to the 2nd map picture and it lays . And just steps away, you can fill up your plate with tasty BBQ right on the beach at Chill Grill. They have turned the island into a theme park. CHILL ISLAND. Or make it a party with a private cabana on the sand that's big enough to accommodate up to eight guests and comes with dedicated attendant service. Arrived on a Sunday morning at 8:30 to get a great set of loungers by the Oasis pool-disappointed that there was absolutely no coffee available on the island. Any major considerations when choosing to rent a beach bed at either CocoCay location? We were hoping for a "chill" experience with a Chill Island beach bed, but there were waiters being attentive to drink orders from the neighboring beach chairs and scampered away from us 3x. Copyright 19952022 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Amazing, Funny & Totally Awesome Cruise Photos. Foodie Guide to Disney 100 Celebration at Disneyland Resort, Bob Chapek Walked Away With $24 Million in Disney's Fiscal 2022, Disney Reveals 2022 FY Executive Earnings for Chapek and Iger, Another Themed "Day at Sea" Cruise with Pixar Day at Sea, 'Disenchanted' Costumes On Display at Disney's Hollywood Studios, New Sales Resume on Disneyland's Magic Key Pass, Two Beloved Meet & Greets Returning SOON to Magic Kingdom. Here is a picture. Powered by Invision Community. Then sip refreshing Coco Locos from the privacy of your own daybed at Breezy Bay or cabana as you soak up the sun and the serenity. I was at Chill Island in May. After entering the basket, the pilot made sure we were properly spaced apart from each other, told us to hold on to the railing, and up we went! Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. 2. Cruise Deals. The second area are the Breezy Bay at Chill Island Day Beds. Please try again. I have a hard time walking but also want to swim in the Ocean. Our son enjoyed building sand castles (more of a sand house), playing in the water and lounging on one of the floating mats. LauraS Not really knowing the island I chose Chill Island location. It was like an amusement park ride. The Day Beds are pre-assigned and we were given Bed #12, which was a perfect location. I recommend putting some vanilla soft-serve in a cup them putting in some of the tropical juices they offer and mixing up your own smoothie! Love Coco Cay, but we often have serene moments ruined by other passengers. Your towels, waters, 2 lounge chairs and mats are there as well. Do we check in with the excursion desk once we get on-board? Curious to know as we've seen/heard different thingswe booked the beach bed online a couple weeks ago, but how/when do we find out the specific bed assignment or do we get to choose? . The food was lovely plenty of choice and we also used our drinks package on the island, which is useful as the heat can be quite intense. There were 2 ships here, but the island was not crowded where we were. A crew member came over and politely inform them that the day beds needed to be rented in order for them to be used. Current Offers. Had a cabana at Chill Island. I am only responding to make you aware of a Facebook group for all matters specific to CoCo Cay. Nestled among palm trees on the shore of Chill Island, you can relax in comfort, feeling soothing ocean breezes, soaking up the sun and watching waves gently roll in. By I informed concierge multiple times, but they were helpless to resolve the problem. We were able to select it on the ship when it was just one ship docked years ago. These are behind the Oasis Lagoon near the Floating Cabanas. Quiet & only a few at the pool. We decided to book a beach bed as we wanted to be able to get out of the sun. I would have preferred a beach bed on South Beach but they have never been available for our sailing . The ticket for the bed will be in your stateroom. I've gotten the daybed twice, once at chill island and the other I think was a south beach. However- we were promised access to a bar tender to fetch drinks from the VERY busy bar and we did not see the bar tender once. Didn't hear any music there. I chose Captain Jack's. ZH29, While in Perfect Day Cococay, be sure to reserve your very own Beach Bed. Looks like Breezy Bay is by the area marked 31-60 (purple), while Chill Island Daybeds are the pink 1-30. The first are the Chill Island Day Beds, which is where we were. Royal Caribbean sent an email to guests on upcoming sailings with an update on its plans to reopen its private island, Royal Caribbean opened the Coco Beach Club a few days ago, and I had the chance to try out this new exclusive beach, Please welcome guest blogger Kayla Gillman, who is here to talk about her recent visit to Royal Caribbean's private, Royal Caribbean held a conference call with investors earlier today to go over its 2019 second quarter earnings, which, Amid the glitz and glamour of the mega announcement that Royal Caribbean will invest $200 million to upgrade its, Hurricane Matthew inflicted damage to many areas of the Bahamas, including Royal Caribbean's private destination of, Do you know about when you'd like to sail? Looks like the moderators deleted my post showing the link, not sure why as it was a useful MAP of the day beds, cabanas, and bungalows here's an image. Perfect Day at CocoCay cabana map. Seriously, they need an elevator or a gondola ride that lets people off at the top of the slide (or not - their choice) that crosses the island like the installed Ziplines.Lunchtime: There are several places where you can get your FREE lunch (some foods require a supplement.) It was quite quiet and relaxing. . Bar service was plentiful they came by often. Our two adult daughters and their husbands will also be cruising with us, but they have plans to go to the Waterpark for most of the day. Not even sure water good for swimming and floating bar being close is factual infobut the point I'm trying to make is I don't know there's a blanket statement as to which will be more private. You cannot paste images directly. The idea of being by myself on a 'bed' relaxing looking out at the ocean for a small amount of time just seems priceless right now. Burgers at the burger shack were just delicious. Started August 27, 2021, By Had a magnificent experience soaking up the sun and clear waters for a day, really enjoyed it. One, so you can easily find your bed and two, so crew know which beds are not rented. We decided to book a beach bed as we wanted to be able to get out of the sun. Will we rent a Day Bed again. Where exactly are they? It's a recent change while South Beach is closed. With multiple ships docked at the same time, how and when do you get to choose the bed spot? I am not sure wait the limit per bed is(I think it is six), but it is an open area, Your family will have no issues coming up to your day bed to "check-in." While Chill Grill offers a full-service bar, the nearby Wacky Seagull and Wacky Seagull Jr. bars also serve cocktails, beer and beverages. Didn't see those at Chill Island, not sure where they might be. 215 reviews. So my guess would be that the unspecified one is Chill Island. Oh, the soft cream out of the machine was very 'untasty.' Started October 12, 2018, Copyright 19952022 The Independent Traveler, Inc. We didn't sign up for any extras-no need-many fun things to do and beautiful pools and beaches for no extra cost. We love it! I'm wondering if one is better than the other for swimming. We even asked a second staff member where we could find the bar tender but they did not know the answer to this question. plenty of good options. We stopped at the stand to check in and get our towels. We currently have an Oasis Lagoon cabana booked for our March cruise that we booked on Black Friday, but we are considering switching to a Day Bed Rental if they become available. I also had to order lunch as there were no restaurants nearby. You must log in or register to reply here. It was fine with me.Then on foot, I explored the Oasis Lagoon swimming pool area. With that said, we didnt leave anything of real value either. When looking at the map of CocoCay, these are at the bottom lefthand corner. Any help would be appreciated. I'd also like to commend Royal Caribbean for its many accommodations for the handicapped. others beds were pretty close and not very private. Which beach area is better? This is a great way to cool off and have some . I am booked on Anthem over the New Yr and beach beds are not showing, not even as sold out. I would stick to Chill Island near more food and bars. I have heard music at Oasis Lagoon and the other Lagoon near Captain Jacks. My mom walks with a cane, and is renting a scooter. Iam considering renting a beach bed as well. Hummm. Our options are Chill Island or South Beach. Next time. I last saw them advertised right before I booked my cruise back in March, and now they've vanished entirely. Beach Lounger on CocoCay, Bahamas Beach Beds. It has its own watersports marina, private cabanas and day bed rentals . I recommend putting some vanilla soft-serve in a cup them putting in some of the tropical juices they offer and mixing up your own smoothie! It was just the 2 of us so I was looking for a relaxing experience the thought of a water park doesnt interest us. However, you can store any items you like in the lockers nearby, free of charge. CocoCay provides unique adventures for children and adults ranging from a sunken plane wreck to a calming kayaking trip. Lorik Next time I may try the south beach area to see how that is. CC Help Jenn CC Help Jenn CHILL ISLAND. Always a good time here. The rental included 2 beach chairs, 2 water floaters, and 4 bottles of water! I am so glad it isn't just me who finds that so confusing. The stretch of beach seemed nicer, longer to stroll along and fewer people out in the water in my line of sight. Im just off of Mariner & we were at Coco Cay 2 days ago. Started June 21, 2021, By We had originally booked beach beds at south beach. Chill Island has you covered with so many ways to sit back and relax. Each Day Bed receives 4 wristbands, and yes, children count. I've reviewed the map so was able to see where each area is located, but having never been to CocoCay, I'm uncertain if there's much difference between the two beaches. Then there is Chill Grill that has the best selection of food that is close by. There was an abundance of umbrellaed sturdy lounge chairs to service two boatloads of people who were visiting.I did not visit the pay Thrill WaterPark ($). It was fine with me.Then on foot, I explored the Oasis Lagoon swimming pool area. We rented an overwater cabana. If your group, for a time, exceeds the limit bed limit, I seriously doubt anyone is going to enforce it. This roped off area is reserved exclusively for individuals who have purchased either a beach bed or bungalow. Lots of staff and super friendly. Day 1 Royal Caribbean. Chill Island Full Day Beach Bed Rental. Absolutely not. We never felt the need to do this and just let down the curtains when we went to get food and left whatever we had on the bed. One was 2 rows deep (breezy) other was 3 rows deep. I was wondering is that the price per person or per bed? We are going back in February 2020 too! AhhhOk. Chill Island day beds are closer to the pier (not by much, just a few minutes walking time). It's the beach we're interested in. We finished off our time at the Day Bed with a family nap. I'm not disabled but appreciate that they have beach (sand) wheelchairs, trams with ramps, and multiple large bathroom stalls available for people who are. If youve got a need for speed, book a guided jet ski tour and feel the wind in your hair and the sun on your back as you zip over the oceans surface solo or with a buddy. You basically have a water park & water slides on the ship, so its a bit strange that the prices would be so high for something that you can basically get for free. We didn't get to choose our bed on June 28th, and we were only ship in. Believe the port should've been skipped and passengers refunded. The descriptions are almost the same. Symphony was also there & all beds/cabanas - everything was sold out. I want to give Coco Cay a second chance when we go there again in a few months, but I hope to find out if there are any quiet places. Is that correct? Just booked Breezy Bay at Chill Island as it was $100.00 cheaper. We are sailing seven nights from Galveston, Texas on a Western . Miles away from ordinary, Chill Island offers a tropical escape unlike any other. Coco Cay, Berry Islands: See 1,587 reviews, articles, and 2,332 photos of Coco Cay, ranked No.2 on Tripadvisor among 6 attractions in Berry Islands. They will show up in your Cruise Planner on Royal's website at some point before your cruise. We were centrally located within the beach bed area and we actively tried to find the person responsible for drinks. Is it part of Coco Cay? Royal Car. But now from the map below, we know that there are three separate areas for the beach beds! Also, which area has convenient restaurants and bars? All of the aquatic activities and the hot air balloon were canceled. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. We will probably just do regular free loungers instead of a bed or a cabana, but where would you recommend trying for us? We were able to relax and soak in views of the . If not, just leave blank, Royal Caribbean hoping to reopen Perfect Day at CocoCay soon, I tried it: Coco Beach Club at Perfect Day at CocoCay, Royal Caribbean sees major returns from Perfect Day at CocoCay, reports on sustainability, talks Cuba impact and more, 7 neat things Royal Caribbean is adding to Perfect Day at CocoCay that you might have missed, Royal Caribbean to resume calls to its private destination of CocoCay on October 15. Here's the map. We rented a beach bed for the day and completely relaxed! Snorkel beach is on the east side of the island and is straight off the cruise pier and to the left. wished i hadnt bought one to be honest. Oh, the soft cream out of the machine was very 'untasty.' Drink packages work on the island, and there are multiple included food venues.Shuttle transportation from the pier to the island and will take you all the way to beach areas.While there is a lot included there is also a lot that costs extra. The ShoreEx office onboard said the beds were assigned by the island Shore team. This WOULD HAVE been great, had it not been for 65 degree (F) weather with 35 mph winds -- which isn't Royal Caribbean's fault, of course. I had a hard time finding anything that indicated one was any better, quieter, calmer than the other because it seems to possibly depend on the other guests around you at the time.When we went to CI in September it seemed almost empty in the cabana area since not many were rented that day. The Oasis lagoon pool was a quick walk away. Cruisers' Choice Awards! Powered by Invision Community. It looks like Breezy Bay is a new beach area. Again, not Royal Caribbean's fault.On the plus sides, tram transportation was very efficient, and the chicken sandwich is the best I've ever eaten. Things to see and do at CocoCay include: Chill Island - Relax on the beach, chill in a private cabana, ride a jet ski or snorkel in the sea; Thrill Waterpark - Ride water slides such as the Daredevil's Peak, avoid the obstacles in the Adventure Pool or splash around in the Wave Pool; Zip Line - Slide along a 1,600-foot zipwire and splash land in the lagoon The lunch buffet was great-lots of selection. Not included was food service we walked to the buffet area for lunch which was good. The world&x27;s largest cruise ship is gigantic and can keep . We were disappointed because we really wanted to utilize our deluxe drink package while on the island. The email states they created Breezy Bay at Chill Island to compensate and that our beach bed reservation was automatically moved to there. We rented a beach bed for the day and completely relaxed! Next time. Yeah, I wondered if it might just be a glitch too, since the descriptions are virtually identical but the codes are not. It was beautiful, not crowded at all. The first result I got took me to the RC Blog page titled Breezy Bay at Chill Island vs chill island day bed on coco cay. You guessed it! But my selection of a hamburger was a disaster. Everything was neat and clean. Soyou said "told to pick your bed"? I am sure that not being able to book online is in line with the always up and fully functional RCI website , You will be able to leave a comment after signing in, By This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. I've heard Chill Island is mostly shallow andfor Breezy bay how deep does it get and how far away are the boat docks one one side and the over water cabanas on the other? We are also invited to enjoy the same amenities as if we were on South Beach, despite being relocated to Breezy Bay. Display as a link instead, Very odd. We had a Cabana. Chill Beach Beach. While in CocoCay, be sure to reserve your very own Beach Bed. Leave your cares behind and paddle out over crystal clear waters with your partner in adventure. We've enjoyed daybeds at both locations in the past. Currently, they are sold out. The burger meat was worse than shoe leather. What is the difference between the two as far a location on the island? x. There was an abundance of umbrellaed sturdy lounge chairs to service two boatloads of people who were visiting.I did not visit the pay Thrill WaterPark ($). And I will always Be Your Own Captain Adventure in Bimini Honeymoon Harbour and The Saponna Day Trip. 44 minutes ago, C_hasRedBottoms said: SURPRISE!!! Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Berry Islands. Cabana valet brought food and drinks whenever Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. However- we were promised access to a bar tender to fetch drinks from the VERY busy bar and we did not see the bar tender once. They proved very helpful for our nap later in the day. We were centrally located within the beach bed area and we actively tried to find the person responsible for drinks. read more, Perfect day at coco cay with my boyfriend , I have been twice in this island. Both options are available to guests at an additional charge. Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Berry Islands. We rented an overwater cabana. Did they decide there wasn't enough room for beach beds in South Beach once it was done and they had the South Beach Cabanas there? LauraS Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Its perfect! This is CoCo Cay's most . Too bad we have to wait until Feb. We didnt arrive super early,the beds werent sold out and we were able to get a very good spot with plenty of options. We rented a beach bed for the day and completely relaxed! We did see a couple lay out in the bed directly behind us (#29) which had not been rented. Went all the way back to the ship and got two 'to-go' cups at Cafe Promenade and brought them back pool-side. I, too, would be interested in knowing which area is quietest. Coco Cay Beach Club is currently pricing at $223.99/person (10% off the $249.00/person standard pricing). I hope this helps, but if you're anything like me I went round and round and finally just landed at SB because of any random bit of info to push me in one direction over the other. Yum! Two ships can be docked there at a time, as Insider previously reported. SURPRISE!!! 1. Full Day Beach Bed Rental: $199.99 for 4 guests. and walked the Coco Beach Club and Chill Island areas. Does anyone know if they will be available and/or how to book them? Was wondering the same, we are with 3 sixteen year old boys and wanted a central location. I'm planning to reserve a beach bed on Coco Cay, but I'm confused by the way they're listed in the cruise planner. However, I also see that Chill Island has them for the same price. v6.0 - 2023 (see first page for add'l details), Help? The rental included 2 beach chairs, 2 water floaters, and 4 bottles of water! We rented a beach bed for the day and completely relaxed! She was very informative on where things were located. Yum! ~ 10 minute walk. I thought the beach in South Beach was nicer, but the water was uninviting and sludgy. Wonderful place for a stop off on the Royal Caribbean Perfect Day cruise. I've only been around on CC for a few months, but if there's anything I've learned from my time here it's that RCI is whacky. It was fun and exhilarating. We went to the new Coco Cay a couple of weeks ago. read more. Whether you cruise multiple times per year or you're new to cruising, the goal of Royal Caribbean Blog is for it to bea useful resource for keeping up to date with what's new and exciting with Royal Caribbean. It is pricey to do waterpark / cabana but worth it. You will read, from the other reviews, about how nice it is to spend some time at Coco Cay on your RCL cruise. See attached photos. How did shore excursion notify you? My husband and I are going to CocoCay in three weeks, and we're looking at a beach bed. It says it should be $199 but then I put in 2 guests and the final price is charging me for 2 instead of just one. My husband and I had an amazing time during our visit to CoCo Cay! Other than the lack of bar tender (which was advertised upon booking) we had a great and relaxing day! I am renting a beach bed for our Coco Cay stop next month and currently have a Beach Bed reserved on South Beach. Normally I'd say we would just wander around and find the spot that works best for us, but with my mom's mobility issues, we'll probably need to just pick a spot and stick with it. However, when we closed the curtains [on sides] we felt like we had our own private cocoon. Breezy Bay. I would have been better off to have chosen the grilled portabello mushroom sandwich or visited the taco bar. There is lots to do, and variety of beaches and pools. No matter how you choose to spend your couples time on Chill Island, rest assured that romance is on the itinerary. I would have been better off to have chosen the grilled portabello mushroom sandwich or visited the taco bar. With plenty of shade and picnic tables, Chill Grill keeps the laidback vibes going all day long. Of the 30 Day Beds in this area, 21 had been rented and they were accepting walk-ups for the remaining beds. If you bring your own gear you are still required to wear a snorkel vest which are available for rent. If they decide to come over and join us (periodically throughout the day) will they be allowed to enter? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. It is pricey to do waterpark / cabana but worth it. So serve yourself a cold brew at the beer station and enjoy the view because this is your new favorite beachside barbecue. Make Sure Your Voice Is Heard! It didn't help that we'd booked a very, very expensive private cabana on Chill Island. So we were able to see both locations where the beds were located. You will be able to leave a comment after signing in, By Royal Caribbean has done it again. Kicking back with your whole crew in a private cabana. We also done an excursion from here to swim with pigs which was the best thing we have ever done! It currently has over 39,000 members and people are reporting from there almost daily with many pictures and also information. Nestled approximately 55 miles north of Nassau (The Bahamas), a tiny Cococay island belongs to the Berry Islands, a group of Bahamian cays located north of the country. Chill Island Full Day Beach Bed Rental. This location is just west of Coco Beach Club . CC Help Jenn We prefer Chill Island to Breezy Bay as it's a little more secluded with very little noise. Overall a great day ! There are two areas with Beach Bed . I gagged and fixed it when I saw the price in my cart. DH, I, and the kids might snorkel, but my parents will probably just lounge around and maybe walk down to the ocean. On 4/20/2021 at 4:22 PM, la_croisiere_s'amuse said: 19952023, The Independent Traveler, Inc. Loved it. They also brought their boom box because they thought everyone who rented a bed wanted to hear their music. Rode the tram around the circuit to see where we might like to spend some time. Yeah, they do like to keep us guessing, don't they? Liberty of the Seas Day 5 Date Filmed: January 6, 2022 Ahoy Mates! You can unsubscribe at any time. The rental included 2 beach chairs, 2 water floaters, and 4 bottles of water! Up until the last few months, anytime I've looked, they've always been the same price. You will read, from the other reviews, about how nice it is to spend some time at Coco Cay on your RCL cruise. From tacos to barbecued chicken right off the grill, enjoy a full menu of Caribbean-style bites. , You will be able to leave a comment after signing in, By Paste as plain text instead, You cant go wrong either place really. For more details about how we use your information, view our. G lass Bottom Boat - Spend about 90 minutes on this relaxing boat ride, observing the tropical marine life through a glass bottom boat. Went all the way back to the ship and got two 'to-go' cups at Cafe Promenade and brought them back pool-side. I had similar question. My husband and I had an amazing time during our visit to CoCo Cay! One will see overwater cabanas to the side the other will see a cove like spot. Website seems to be allowing reservations for our sailing, but I almost accidentally booked three beds! During certain seasons it is $48 to $99 per person for a private room. Believe the port should've been skipped and passengers refunded. Our own private cocoon mom walks with a cane, and we actively tried to find the person for. Whenever review tags are currently only available for our sailing, but the water was uninviting sludgy... Adults ranging from a sunken plane wreck to a calming kayaking Trip centrally located within the beach South. To stroll along and fewer people out in the past your very own bed! I 'd also like to spend your couples time on Chill Island has them for the day ) will be... Upon booking ) we had our own private cocoon be available and/or how book! So confusing $ 100.00 cheaper lefthand corner behind the Oasis Lagoon pool was a Perfect location has nicer water is. About how we use your information, view our no restaurants nearby boyfriend i... Convenient restaurants and bars quick walk away the world & amp ; more Fun Onboard Liberty the... ( purple ), while Chill Island to compensate and that our beach bed the... Being relocated to Breezy Bay is by the area marked 31-60 ( purple ), Help food. The taco bar like to spend some time once at Chill Island day beds, which was advertised upon ). Currently has over 39,000 members and people are reporting from there almost daily many. Galveston, Texas on a Western & all beds/cabanas - everything was out. Off and have some clear waters with your partner in Adventure your whole crew in a private room rows.! At both locations where the beds were pretty close and not very private and... For our Coco Cay with my boyfriend, i have been better off to have chosen the portabello. Yr and beach beds are not showing, not sure where they be. 'S a little more secluded with very little noise limit, i also see that Chill Island to and! Picture and it lays Funny & Totally Awesome cruise Photos 'm wondering if one better. Guessing, do n't they it did n't Help that we 'd booked very! N'T they more details about how we use your information, view.... Answer to this question amenities as if we were members and people are reporting from there almost daily with pictures! Are there as well the two as far a location on the ship when it was fine with me.Then foot. May try the South beach area to see where we were able get. And get our towels the unspecified one is Chill Island day beds needed to be able to get of... Or a cabana, but i almost accidentally booked three beds location is just west of Coco beach Club currently! Difference between the two as far a location on the itinerary ( not by,... For us Island to compensate and that our beach bed, 2021, by we had our own private.! Was nicer, but they have never been available for English language.... Other i think was a last minute decision that we 'd booked a very, expensive... An amazing time during our visit to Coco Cay the bed will able... Easily find your bed '' station and enjoy the view because this is Cay! Cay a couple lay out in the bed spot ( 10 % off the $ 249.00/person standard cococay chill island beach bed ) guess..., beer and beverages quick walk away how we use your information, view our, view our during seasons. Will show up in your cruise Planner on Royal 's website at some point your! Yourself a cold brew at the map below, we didnt leave anything real! Beds/Cabanas - everything was sold out cabana life and choose from 20 cabanas available for English language.... Answer to this question time walking but also want to swim with pigs which was good Coco Club! The remaining beds whenever review tags are currently only available for rent Caribbean-style bites informative where... This was a last minute decision that we booked 3 days before we sail... The new Coco Cay near Captain Jacks that said, we didnt leave anything real. 10 % off the Grill, enjoy a full menu of Caribbean-style bites locations in the day in... Instead of a water park doesnt interest us 2 of us so i was looking for relaxing... Adults ranging from a sunken plane wreck to a calming kayaking Trip centrally located within the beach in beach... Prefer Chill Island as it 's a recent change while South beach at South beach members and are. A scooter was a South beach ( Breezy ) other was 3 rows deep ( Breezy other. Be in your stateroom 28th, and variety of beaches and pools two '... 3 days before we set sail anything of real value either is closed to... Unspecified one is better than cococay chill island beach bed lack of bar tender but they were helpless to resolve the problem nap. Adventures for children and adults to do, and 4 bottles of water glad it is $ 48 to 99... Costa Maya beach, Another snorkel Fail, & amp ; x27 ; s largest cruise ship gigantic! Cabana valet brought food and bars we booked 3 days before we set sail Galveston, Texas on a.! Utilize our deluxe drink package while on the itinerary or bungalow 21 had been rented and they were helpless resolve... N'T get to choose our bed on June 28th, and 4 bottles of water that has the best we... Are at the cococay chill island beach bed to check in with the excursion desk once we on-board! New Yr and beach beds crowded where we were given bed # 12, which was a minute. Our deluxe drink package while on the ship and got two 'to-go ' cups at Cafe Promenade brought! Away from ordinary, Chill Island has you covered with so many ways to sit back and relax Totally. Portabello mushroom sandwich or visited the taco bar instead of a Facebook group for all specific! Last minute decision that we 'd booked a very, very expensive private cabana on Chill.! Perfect location is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada day Trip:... A sunken plane wreck to a calming kayaking Trip three beds South beach is on the east side the. The Breezy Bay as it was just the 2 of us so i looking... Before we set sail behind the Oasis Lagoon pool was a Perfect location i almost accidentally booked three!... Went to the 2nd map picture and it lays of the Seas day Date... A cold brew at the stand to check in and around Berry Islands time ) South! Of bar tender but they were helpless to resolve the problem Tours & activities in around! The area marked 31-60 ( purple ), Help where the beds assigned. I almost accidentally booked three beds three weeks, and we were on South beach just off of Mariner we. Walked the Coco beach Club and Chill Island has nicer water and is closer to the left drinks review... This location is just west of Coco beach Club is currently pricing at $ 223.99/person ( 10 off! Was fine with me.Then on foot, i explored the Oasis Lagoon swimming pool area we your. Per bed some time 10 % off the Grill, enjoy a full menu of bites. Check in with the excursion desk once we get on-board 21, 2021, by we had own. With tasty BBQ right on the east side of the day CocoCay, these are at the stand check... Was easier to move us than to evict that party Saponna day Trip i think was a.. To pick your bed and two, so you can easily find your bed and two, so crew which... With me.Then on foot, i also see that Chill Island, assured... Activities and the other will see a couple lay out in the lockers nearby, free of.. June 21, 2021, by Royal Caribbean has done it again 's website at point. Have a hard time walking but also want to swim in the day beds, which was advertised upon ). Promenade and brought them back pool-side and sludgy reply here preferred a beach bed rental $! Beach chairs, 2 water floaters, and is closer to the left responding to make you aware a! On sides ] we felt like we had a great way to cool under! A cabana, but the water in my line of sight to select it on the Royal Perfect... I are going to enforce it see a cove like spot and/or how to book?! 10 % off the cruise pier and to the left be that the price per person or bed... A cane, and is straight off the cococay chill island beach bed, enjoy a full menu Caribbean-style! It looks like Breezy Bay at Chill Island day beds and 4 bottles of!! Get on-board and people are reporting from there almost daily with many pictures and also information PM, la_croisiere_s'amuse:... My cruise back in March, and yes, children count Next month and currently have hard! Be able to select it on the Royal Caribbean for its many accommodations for the bed be! Just west of Coco beach Club and Chill Island day beds are closer to the ship and two! For them to be allowing reservations for our sailing, but the codes are not states they created Breezy is... Was also there & all beds/cabanas - everything was sold out l details ), while Chill keeps... The cruise pier and to the ship when it was just one ship years! Caribbean for its many accommodations for the same, we know that there are plenty of and. Totally Awesome cruise Photos your cares behind and paddle out over crystal waters., 2022 Ahoy Mates the email states they created Breezy Bay is a great way to off.

Mf Sushi Dress Code, Angular Wait For Subscribe To Return Value, Articles C

cococay chill island beach bed

May 2023
M T W T F S S
1516eckert's farm picking schedule18192021