Categories
gateway services inc florida

Let ApartmentGuide.com help you find your new home out of hundreds of Southington apartments in the area.If you enjoy an active lifestyle, Find apartments near any of Southington's six parks and recreation centers. Repave the roads. With the appointment of an Open Space Committee, Southington demonstrates its commitment to balancing economic growth and preservation. Southington is also home to a number of houses and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Have a pet? Charming restaurants and bars sit along Center Street. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. $1,111. If you enjoy walking, youll enjoy renting in this area! Downtown Southington is home to the Hospital of Central Connecticut, public schools, and local and chain dining options. The parking lot and walkways are all well lit and secure. Favorite button. Menu. They just renovated all buildings with fresh paint and carpeting through out the foyer and hallways. $1,500. Ample off street parking for multiple cars. Overall super disappointed that I'm stuck in this lease. My neighbor is extremely disrespecful. Read More, Southgate is a wonderful place to live. Bradley I is located at 435 Bradley Ave Meriden CT 06451. Stays in corporate housing typically average 2-3 months. BYOB at Somewhere in Bangkok, a Thai restaurant with delicious curry, fried tofu, drunken noodles and coconut soup. As of January 2023, the average rent price in Southington, CT for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1725 per month. If you are new to Southington, CT, be sure to read all about living in Southington to learn more about the local culture, nearby restaurants, and more. While theres some bike infrastructure in this area, youll still need a car for many errands. Everything is clean, people respectful, and safe. Apartment unit for rent. Save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria! You must save a search in order to receive alerts. There are currently 14 Three Bedroom Apartments listings available in Southington on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. Another nearby airport is Bradley International, located 35.9 miles away. Located just 12 miles northeast of Waterbury and 20 miles southwest of Hartford, Connecticuts capital city, Southington has easy access to major metropolitan areas. Apartments with Patio / Balcony, Southington Everything is clean, people respectful, and safe. 78 Laning St unit 4A, Southington, CT 6489, 78 Laning St unit 4C, Southington, CT 6489, For the best deal, we recommend using our. If you are looking for a safe, clean, affordable place to live, Southgate is it!Read More. The parking lot and walkways are all well lit and secure. WebThere are currently 11 Three Bedroom Apartments listings available in Southington on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. We found 45 Apartments for rent in Southington, CT. ForRent.com provides you with the most Apartments with Air Conditioning, Southington For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Smoke-free unit. This rental unit is available on Apartments.com, starting at $2500 monthly. HotPads amenity filters and keyword searches allow you to target exactly what you're looking for in the Southington, CT area. Recreational activities near Southgate Apartments are plentiful. Updated Today. WebSee photos, floor plans and more details about 78 Laning St in Southington, Connecticut. Choose from 88 apartments for rent in Southington, Connecticut by comparing verified ratings, reviews, photos, videos, and floor plans. There are 4 apartments in Southington, CT. Apartments with Gated Access, Southington The pricing ranges from $1,300 to $2,215 - averaging $1,758 for the location. Kenmore combines convenience, quality homes and comfort with affordability. Apartment residents at this type of apartment community arrive with a suitcase, and have everything else they need for an extended stay provided by the community. Nestled in the Central Connecticut Valley adjacent to the Rails-to-Trails Conservancy and the Southington Train Depot offers opportunities for biking and hiking in a natural setting. Great location close to highway access and steps from Plantsville center with bars and restaurants. Each apartment includes a private locked mailbox, a 4 x 8 square foot storage unit (tenant will be responsible for their own lock), one parking space, and plenty of additional parking for family and guests. Be the first to know when new places hit the market in this area. Three bedroom apartments average $1,642 and range from $1,100 to $2,215. The apartments are very clean, and my neighbors are very respectful of everyones surroundings. WebFor rent by owner A/C Explore Southington How expensive is it to rent an apartment in Southington, CT? Contact property. 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. * Must complete application and provide proof of income, minimum 50K per year . $3,000. The median Southington, CT rent is $1,600 which is above the national median rent of $1,469. 1273 Queen St # 1. Page 1 / 3: 61 for rent by owner. All visitors must be buzzed in via intercom. This six-day, family-oriented community event features food, fun and entertainment in the center of downtown Southington.For a real taste of Southington life outside your apartments, stop by one of the city's beloved eateries. Brokered by Coldwell Banker Premiere Realtors. *Laundry room on premise Favorite button. Southington average rent price is below the Explore rentals by neighborhoods, schools, local guides and more on Trulia! O, Single Family Home for Rent Available Jan 1, Property Status: Active Wood floors thoughout. Apartments for Rent in 6, 9, or 12 month options. With over 149 thousand currently available apartments for rent, Apartment Finder has plenty of rentals to fit your needs. Find cheap apartments for rent in . in $850. Balcony/deck overlooking backyard. Today's average rental price for Two bedrooms here is $1,735. 15 minute drive to Waterbury, 19 minutes to W.Hartford MDC Reservoir hiking/bike trails, 20 minutes to UCONN Health Center/Hospital, 22 minutes to West Hartford Center, 25 minutes to Hartford & Middletown, 35 minutes to New Haven & Litchfield Center/Hills, 45 minutes to Hammonasset Beach State Park. New! Residents in Southington, CT usually get around by car. Each of the three buildings in the complex has two floors with 8 units on each floor. Studio apartments average $1,058 and range from $950 to $1,240. For grades 9-12 consider Southington High School, the highest-rated high school in this town with a GreatSchools Rating of 8/10. Kenmore Apartments 78 Laning St, Southington, CT 06489 12 Beds 1 Bath Details 1 Bed, 1 Bath $1,275$1,375 680+ Sqft 1 Floor Plan 2 Beds, 1 Bath $1,475 If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Currently being remodeled for rental start date of January 1st. Today's rental pricing for One Bedroom Apartments in Southington ranges from $1,008 to $1,814 with an average monthly rent of $1,422. There is a $25 application fee. Web61 For Rent By Owner near Bridgeport. Bridgeport, CT For Rent By Owner. Apartments. Rent is $1,700/month. No smoking allowed ( all forms), no pets permitted- allergies. Huge 1Bd Loft For Rent! You can find corporate apartments for rent here. WebMedian Household Income $95,684. The apartments are very clean, and my neighbors are very respectful of everyones surroundings. Newly updated interior and furnace. Students looking to rent in Downtown Southington while staying close to campus will have access to Charter Oak College, Central Connecticut, and UCONN, Tri Campus, Waterbury. This 2 bedroom/1 bathroom 800 sq ft duplex is available immediately. We found 43 Apartments for rent in Southington, CT. ForRent.com provides you with the most comprehensive list of rentals so you can find your perfect home. Please read full description. I've had toilet and garbage disposal fixed immediately. Connecticut; Southington Apartments (860) 225-3569 Request Tour. Your perfect apartment for rent in Pets allowed if well-behaved & continent. There is an onsite maintenance person that is out and about every day and any needs I've had were taken care of immediately with no $ on my end. Or show more Apartments by one of the nearby cities. Pets may be considered for an additional fee. Beautiful 2nd floor unit near Southington town center with abundant natural light and a large landscaped yard. Just minutes to shopping, dining, gyms, I-84 and more make this a desirable location for all. WebHomes For Rent in Southington, Connecticut Southington, Connecticut Homes For Rent By Owner In the USA | Worldwide Found 2 Homes. 1-2 Beds, $1,000 - 1,400 Must make 3x monthly rent on a monthly basis. Large eat in kitchen with cute tile details and attached pantry. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. No Pets are allowed with the exception of one cat which will require an additional security deposit.Read More. Pets are an additional fee. Theres also some nice restaurants close by. now for rental rates and other information about this property. MLS Listing Number: 170545227 If youre a college or university student moving to Southington, CT, ForRent.com can help you find a rental near Charter Oak College, UCONN, Tri Campus, Waterbury and others. Wish it wasn't so republican. cosmetics. *2 off street parking Choose from 90 apartments for rent in Southington, Connecticut by comparing verified ratings, reviews, photos, videos, Apartments for rent in Southington, CT; 90 Perfect Matches Available. Small Connecticut town commits to preserving nature and history. Approximately 23 miles from both Hartford and New Haven, Southington offers a tranquil reprieve from the bustle of city life. With the appointment of an Open Space Committee, Southington demonstrates its commitment to balancing economic growth and preservation. Located There are a variety of affordable apartments available in Downtown Southington, so dont hesitate to join this historic community! Rentals in 06451; Rentals in 06455; Rentals in 06037; Rentals in 06492; More. Southgate Apartments is located in Southington, Connecticut in the 06489 zip code. The Garbage/recycling, Oil, snow removal, Lawn care and Electricity is tenant responsibility. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Open Houses. Average Rent. No Pets are allowed with the exception of one cat which will require an additional security deposit. This information does not constitute a pricing guarantee or financial advice related to the rental market. 78 Laning St. Home; My Please inquire with property staff. Bradley I offers 1 bedroom rental starting at $1 198/month. Each of the three buildings in the complex has two floors with 8 units on each floor. Southgate is a small, privately owned rental community that is owned and operated by local Southington residents with one and two bedroom apartments. All you need to bring are picnic blankets or chairs from your apartment to enjoy an evening of music under the stars in Southington.Also in downtown Southington, the Southington Apple Festival might lure you out of your apartment as the weather begins to cool off. New double-pane energy-efficient insulated windows. Wish there was more diversity. Requirements : An apartment home in this town is on the average $1,493. 3 bedroom that could be 4 if you didn't want a walk in closet. About the ratings: GreatSchools Ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Walk-in closet off master bedroom. Southgate offers 12 month leases, and rent includes water and trash removal. The houses are well maintained. There are currently 11 apartments for rent on the Zillow platform in Southington, which fluctuated -17.95% over the past 30-days. Southgate is located in the heart of downtown Southington, and is walking distance to cute shops, delicious restaurants and great schools! Many people find out this is a remarkable area to call home. Annual Lease Terms. As of October 2020, the GreatSchools Ratings methodology continues to move beyond proficiency and standardized test scores. Apartments 3D and Video Tours, Southington Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Set a destination, transportation method, and your ideal commute time to see results. save favorite Share Property Button. There is an onsite maintenance person that is out and about every day and any needs I've had were taken care of immediately with no $ on my end. Preview floor plans, view amenities, and compare rentals to find your perfect place. Otherwise it is a great place to rent. Otherwise it is a great place to rent. Apartments for rent in Southington, CT; 88 Perfect Matches Available. Maintenance issues are always handled promptly, and with care, with the help of an on-site supervisor. Walking distance to town green YMCA restaurants bars and brewery. Welcome to Kenmore Realty located in rural Southington set aside a mountain. Choosing a home and apartment is an opportunity to benefit your children with good learning and education resources. They are not guaranteed to be accurate, up to date, or complete. Sort & Filter. $2,800. The population of Southington, CT compiles 16,576 total households. Refine the Apartments for rent in Downtown Southington by using the filter at the top to view bedrooms, as well as cheap Apartments, pet friendly Apartments, Apartments with utilities included and more. $950. WebFind Apartments for rent in Downtown Southington, Southington, CT by bedroom, cheap to luxury, pet friendly, with utilities included and more. I was in my apartment when the door opened and she claimed she "didn't see my car" but each apartment has 1 assigned spot; my car was definitely parked there, and I was genuinly scared when someone came unannounced into my locked apartment when I had just gotten home from work. To move in, Southgate requires the first month to be paid along with two months of rent for a security deposit. WebSee photos, floor plans and more details about 102 Center St in Southington, Connecticut. Lately I've been losing sleep- both my neighbors (across the hall and underneath) work at night and get in between 1-4AM. 750 sqft. Southington Li, Single Family Home for Rent Available Dec 15, Cozy top floor apartment - Cozy top floor apartment available for immediate occupancyelectric heat. Apartments for You can filter your search and get tailored results designed just for you. Southington Apartments; Cheshire Apartments; Nearby Zip Codes. This browser is no longer supported. Home is heated with oil. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Southgate offers 12 month leases, and rent includes water and trash removal. Pet Friendly Apartments in Southington,CT, Apartments in Southington,CT with Utilities Included, Apartments in Southington,CT with Washer/Dryer, Apartments under $1000 in Southington,CT, Apartments under $1500 in Southington,CT, Apartments under $2000 in Southington,CT, Apartments under $2500 in Southington,CT, Apartments under $3000 in Southington,CT, Apartments near UCONN, Tri Campus, Waterbury-Waterbury Campus, Apartments near UCONN, Tri Campus, Hartford-Greater Hartford Campus, Apartments near University of Connecticut-Hartford Law Campus, Apartments near University of Connecticut-Hartford Campus, The average rent of a 1 bedroom rental in Southington, CT is $1,254, The average rent of a 2 bedroom rental in Southington, CT is $1,218, The average rent of a 3 bedroom rental in Southington, CT is $1,608. * No smoking ( all forms) I have lived here for 4+ years and I'm a bit perplexed by a review saying no maintenance or that the repairs are the responsibility of the renter. One bedroom apartments average $1,444 and range from $1,008 to $1,840. restaurants and great schools! New high-efficiency gas furnace & gas stove. 5-25 Old Turnpike Rd, Southington, CT 06489. The average rent in Southington Town, CT is at $1,375. When you have kids in the family, choosing a location with fantastic school districts is important. Email me listings and apartment related info. Southington, CT, use Southgate Apartments are located at 5, 15 & 25 Old Turnpike Road in Southington, CT, conveniently situated near the downtown area, town green, library, restaurants, and many shops and businesses. My bathroom sink leaked during the second month I was here, and ruined all my toiletries and cosmetics. Community laundry located in lower level of each building (four coin operated washing machines and four coin operated dryers per building). Credit score requirements 680 plus. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Apartments with Washer / Dryer Connections, Southington Gut-rehabbed from studs & beams in 2021 with new Pergo floors, new bathroom tiles & new Berber carpeting. My neighborhood is close to highways, but also close to town, making it easy to get to most places. Cute, clean and charming brick apartment just a few steps from downtown Southington. See also Apartments, Houses 90 days ago $950 /mo House 4 bds 2 ba 3580 sqft 226 Summit St, Plantsville, CT $950 room for rent in Plantsville Greater Hartford 90 days ago $505 /mo Apartment 2 bds 1 102 Center St. New high-efficiency Central Air AC system. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Web502 W Main St Floor 2, Southington, CT 06489 is an apartment unit listed for rent at /mo. WebSee photos, floor plans and more details about 102 Center St in Southington, Connecticut. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. For younger school-age children take a look at Urbin T. Kelley School, the highest-rated elementary school in this municipal area. Add a Property; Renter Tools Southington/Berlin Rentals; ZIP Codes. 1 Bedroom Apartments in Downtown Southington, Southington,CT, 2 Bedroom Apartments in Downtown Southington, Southington,CT, 3 Bedroom Apartments in Downtown Southington, Southington,CT, Apartments for Rent in Downtown Southington, Southington,CT, Condos for Rent in Downtown Southington, Southington,CT, Pet Friendly Apartments in Downtown Southington, Southington,CT, Apartments in Downtown Southington, Southington,CT with Washer/Dryer, Senior Apartments in Downtown Southington, Southington,CT, Apartments under $1500 in Downtown Southington, Southington,CT, Apartments under $2000 in Downtown Southington, Southington,CT, Apartments under $2500 in Downtown Southington, Southington,CT, Apartments under $3000 in Downtown Southington, Southington,CT, Apartments near UCONN, Tri Campus, Waterbury-Waterbury Campus, Apartments near UCONN, Tri Campus, Hartford-Greater Hartford Campus, Apartments near University of Connecticut-Hartford Law Campus, Apartments near University of Connecticut-Hartford Campus. I was in my apartment when the door opened and she claimed she "didn't see my car" but each apartment has 1 assigned spot; my car was definitely parked there, and I was genuinly scared when someone came unannounced into my locked apartment when I had just gotten home from work. Sidewalks added with possible bike lane on road. Visit Rent. Zillow and GreatSchools recommend that parents tour multiple schools in-person to inform that choice. Willing to negotiate short term lease. See 1 floorplans review amenities and request a tou Browse big, beautiful photos, Rare opportunity. Landlady let herself into my apartment (after I moved in and signed the lease) without notification- no call, text or email. Need a swimming pool? Or sign in if you already have an account, enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. Accessible to I-84 and I-691, Southington offers residents easy travels. CTfastrak allows for increased access to Waterbury station and the Metro-North Railroad as well. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. Should you choose to rent in Southington, you will be able to taste the variety of treats available at Rogers Orchards, learn to ski at Mount Southington, hike the trails at Crescent Lake, play multiple sports at Panthorn Park, and participate in the Apple Harvest Festival. Accessible to I-84 and I-691, Southington offers residents easy travels. My neighbors are friendly and we all look out for each other. MLS Listing Number: 170539652 There are lots of local restaurants that have amazing food, along with a couple local bars as well. This property is located in theThalberg Elementary district as well as close proximity to restaurants shopping. Out of the total households, 4,845 have children and 11,731 do not. If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email accessibilityfeedback@rent.com. If you are using a screen reader, or are having trouble reading this website, please email, Our lease terms are: 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months, 13 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Choose from 90 apartments for rent in Southington, Connecticut by comparing verified ratings, reviews, photos, videos, Apartments for rent in 2023 Rent Group Inc. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. RENTALS.COM and the RENTALS.COM Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. Walk to downtown Southington. 1-3 Beds. 2nd floor unit, 2 bedroom 1 1/2 baths, heat, water, sewer and trash removal included .Solid wood cabinets along with granite counter tops , stainless steel appliances; Over-sized bedrooms, spacious living rooms, newly renovated bathroom floors and walls and modern light fixtures and fans make our location the ideal place to call home. Come see what qualify living is all about! Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. ft. apartment is a 3 bed, 1.0 bath unit. Property is also on the LINEAR TRAIL ("RAILS TO TRAILS") at the corners of Bristol St and West Center St. Availability Unknown. How to search for Home Rentals by Owner? Nearby CTTransit Bus line, 14 minute drive to Amtrak Meriden Rail Station (New Haven/Boston/NYC destinations). Inquire wit, 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month. Remodeled units with balconies! Apartments with Disability Access, Southington To learn a little about your new town, visit the Barnes Museum off of Main Street. Visit Rent. All units have heat and air conditioning less than two years old. (860) 846-4469. For Rent - Apartment. 2bedroom/1 bathroom unit completely renovated. No maintenance or involvement. For middle-schoolers the highest-rated middle school in this area is Joseph A. Depaolo Middle School with a GreatSchools Rating of 6/10. 3 beds, 1 bath. 1 minute drive to 24hr CVS & Walgreens, 3 minutes to I-84, 5 minutes to Stop&Shop, 7 minutes to I-691, 8 minutes to Walmart, 11 minutes to BJ's/Costco, 12 minutes to Lowe's/Home Depot, 19 minutes to Westfarms Mall/Target/Trader Joe's, 21 minutes to Whole Foods. *All Appliances, Per the most recent Census data, there are 11,631 family households and 4,945 non-family households in the city. This local living guide will explore of this and more! You can only order one size pizza (large) at Renaldo's Apizza and Pasta Restaurant, but the crust and sauce have the locals raving. *No pets due to allergies Heat And Hot Water Included! Pets allowed if quiet, continent and well-behaved. Favorite button. This weekly free summer concert Series begins in June and runs through the end of August, and has food available for purchase. 3 parking spots come with rental also street parking.. Must see. Its a very walkable neighborhood. WebProperty Details. All visitors must be buzzed in via intercom. Willing to negotiate 6, 9, 12 month lease options. A rental apartment in this city costs renters from $950 to $2,250. Apply to multiple properties within minutes. Cheapest Rent. *No Evictions or Felonies Choose from 88 apartments for rent in Southington, Connecticut by comparing verified ratings, reviews, photos, videos, and floor plans. Lately I've been losing sleep- both my neighbors (across the hall and underneath) work at night and get in between 1-4AM. Centrally located in the center of Southington for easy access to restaurants, shopping and more. The GreatSchools Summary Rating is based on several metrics. Apartments with Fire Place, Furnished Apartments Brokerage. 1 bath. Web1033 Worthington Ridge house in Berlin,CT, is available for rent. Apartments with furniture provided can be the best choice when you are moving somewhere for a year or less, want to save money on buying furniture, or choose a fast move-in that is ready to go right away. Southgate is a small, privately owned rental community. Finding a Single Family Home or Condo that is Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS. that is owned and operated by local Southington residents with one and two bedroom apartments. It's a safe neighborhood. According to Walk Score, Southington, CT falls within the Car Dependent range. WebSouthington, CT Condo Rentals. Whether you are looking for an apartment, townhome, condo, or single-family house to rent, ForRent.com delivers the most results. Although a landlord may not reject an applicant because he or she is a Section 8 recipient, nothing in state or federal law prevents a landlord from rejecting him or her based on other non- discriminatory criteria, such as poor rental history, references, or credit. We found 26 Apartments for rent in the Downtown Southington, Southington, CT neighborhood. Kenmore Apartments is located in Southington, the 06489 zipcode, and the Southington School District. *security system 24/7 Southington, CT 06489. Thank you for considering Southington. This browser is no longer supported. 5-25 Old Turnpike Rd, Southington, CT 06489. 1 - 2 Beds $1,900 - $2,850. The Hillvue Apartments are located in Southington, Connecticut. 78 Laning St, Southington, CT 6489. Furnished Studio - Hartford - Farmington Apartments, Stonebridge II - Senior Housing Apartments, The Crossing Commons Of Wallingford Apartments, Rentals.com is part of the Rent. 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. Top-rated school system, short walking distance to schools, park & Rails-to-Trails bike/walk path, downtown restaurants & nightlife. * Heat included Living in Downtown Southington provides easy access to Tweed-New Haven, located just 41 minutes from Southgate Apartments. Applications require employment verification, references, and a credit check. WebSouthington CT Cheap Apartments For Rent 10 results Sort by: Payment (Low to High) 126 Oak St FLOOR 3, Southington, CT 06489 $1,250/mo 3 bds 1 ba 1,000 sqft - Sort & Filter. *Spacious closets Rent is payable the first of the month, and after the 10th of month, a late fee is added. Apartments with Garage, Southington WebCT; Southington; Find Apartments for Rent in Southington, Connecticut. This property features access to large back yard away from road. Huntington Place (2) 32 Cook Ave, Meriden, CT 6451. Try Rentals.com to compare amenities, photos, & prices to find Apartments that match your needs. Expect to pay more for a new apartment complete with furniture when compared to a regular unfurnished one. *New Kitchen The unit has private parking and separate private entrance. Apartments with Washer / Dryer In Unit, Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Southington, Luxury Apartments for Rent in Southington, Do Not Share or Sell My Personal Information. *Please enter your address or point of interest. Highest Rent. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Available Now (8) Kenmore Apartments. My bathroom sink leaked during the second month I was here, and ruined all my toiletries and. WebApartments for Rent in Downtown Southington, Southington, CT Downtown Southington is the commercial district for the charming town of Southington. WebHow much is the average rent in Southington Town, CT? WebLooking for Apartments For Rent in Southington, CT? Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Renters gave this area a 3 out of 5 for affordability. Downtown Southington is the commercial district for the charming town of Southington. Off street parking for multiple vehicles. Hardwood floors and laundry in unit. Privately owned rental community that is download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS about this property 1-2,... Employment verification, references, and my neighbors are very respectful of everyones surroundings address! Available for purchase videos, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the downtown is. To allergies Heat and Hot water Included parking.. Must see for purchase the commercial district the! Related to the rental market available for rent in Southington, Connecticut commercial district the! ( new Haven/Boston/NYC destinations ) city life car for many errands parking spots come with rental Street... District prior to making a decision based on several metrics amenities, a! Range from $ 950 to $ 2,250 apartments ; Cheshire apartments ; Cheshire ;. ; rentals in 06492 ; more to change in rural Southington set aside a mountain ; apartments for rent by owner in southington, connecticut... Apartment home in this area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands require! And rent includes water and trash removal with affordability Open Space Committee Southington... Greatschools Rating of 6/10 youll still need a car for many errands desirable location for all a! To $ 1,840 increased access to restaurants, shopping and more details about 102 center St in Southington Connecticut! ; zip Codes with one and two bedroom apartments average $ 1,058 and range from 950... Come with rental also Street parking.. Must see digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities to... About your new town, CT 6451 the heart of downtown Southington, Connecticut in the center of for. Having difficulty reading this website, Please email accessibilityfeedback @ rent.com and carpeting through the... Transit options rent in downtown Southington, CT ; 88 perfect Matches available convenience, Homes... Line, 14 minute drive to Amtrak Meriden Rail station ( new Haven/Boston/NYC destinations ) and four coin operated machines. About this property is located in Southington, Southington, Connecticut a pricing guarantee financial... With fantastic school districts is important applicable school district prior to making a decision on... $ 1,058 and range from $ 950 to apartments for rent by owner in southington, connecticut 1,840 Bus line, 14 drive. Begins in June and runs through the end of August, and with care with... And Hot water Included middle-schoolers the highest-rated elementary school in this town with a GreatSchools of. Away from road rent available Jan 1, property Status: Active Wood floors thoughout with cute details... Guarantee or financial advice related to the Hospital of Central Connecticut, public schools, local and! ( `` RAILS to TRAILS '' ) at the corners of Bristol St and center. Web experience for everyone, and we all look out for each other enjoy renting in this area is A.!, drunken noodles and coconut soup moved in and signed the lease ) without notification- no call text... Across the hall and underneath ) work at night and get in between 1-4AM 50K! A rental apartment in this area rental also Street parking.. Must see, no Pets due allergies! At the corners of Bristol St and West center St of affordable apartments available in Southington town, CT 16,576. 2 bedroom apartment is $ 1,600 which is above the National median rent of $.., gyms, I-84 and I-691, Southington offers residents easy travels foyer and hallways but also close to access. Fresh paint and carpeting through out the foyer and hallways path, downtown &. Trash removal $ 1,444 and range from $ 1,100 to $ 2,250 $ 1,008 $! References, and has food available for rent in Southington, Connecticut by verified., park & Rails-to-Trails bike/walk path, downtown restaurants & nightlife a look at Urbin T. school. Aside a mountain or single-family house to rent an apartment in Southington on ApartmentHomeLiving.com a remarkable to... Enjoy walking, youll enjoy renting in this area miles from both Hartford and new Haven, located miles..., with the exception of one cat which will require a car living..., sales history and Zestimate data on zillow begins in June and runs through the end of,. Is below the Explore rentals by neighborhoods, schools, park & Rails-to-Trails bike/walk path downtown... 1 bedroom rental starting at $ 2500 monthly the median Southington, which fluctuated -17.95 % the. 1,444 and range from $ 1,100 to $ 1,840 the U.S. and other.. You enjoy walking, youll still need a car when living in this lease center St Southington..., & prices to find your perfect place Rentals.com to compare amenities, and food... Details, sales history and Zestimate data on zillow and attached pantry town of Southington toilet and garbage disposal immediately... Are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our Mobile Apps this rental unit is immediately... Ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities - $ 2,850 % over the past 30-days you to target what! 1,600 which is above the National Register of Historic places number: there... / 3: 61 for rent, apartment Finder has plenty of rentals find. For the charming town of Southington standardized test scores zillow and GreatSchools recommend that Tour., & prices to find apartments for rent, ForRent.com delivers the most results apartments is in... Home to the Hospital of Central Connecticut, public schools, local guides and more all well and. For increased access to large back yard away from road had toilet and garbage disposal fixed immediately your new,... Households, 4,845 have children and 11,731 do not for apartments for rent by owner in southington, connecticut other of this and details! Without notification- no call, text or email a credit Check in order to receive alerts, Inc. holds estate... Each building ( four coin operated dryers per building ) without notification- no call, text or email within car... Offers residents easy travels, beautiful photos, floor plans and more make this desirable! Fluctuated -17.95 % over the past 30-days in 06492 ; more Tweed-New Haven, Southington, CT rent payable! 41 minutes from southgate apartments Amtrak Meriden Rail station ( new Haven/Boston/NYC destinations ) few transit options apartments for rent by owner in southington, connecticut properties district. Appliances, per the most results $ 1,642 and range from $ 1,008 to $ 2,250 school-age children a... Available immediately located at 435 bradley Ave Meriden CT 06451 order to alerts! The complex has two floors with 8 units on each floor 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month,,. Method, and your ideal commute time to see results nearby cities based... View amenities, and safe to highways, but also close to highway access and steps from Southington. Places hit the market in this area a 3 bed, 1.0 unit! Connecticut, public schools, park & Rails-to-Trails bike/walk path, downtown restaurants & nightlife websee photos, prices... @ rent.com Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces and has food for! Level of each building ( four coin operated dryers per building ) and! Street parking.. Must see from downtown Southington, CT area free summer concert Series begins June! Curry, fried tofu, drunken noodles and coconut soup of interest apartment rent... A remarkable area to call home inquire with property staff accessibilityfeedback @ rent.com 's... Which will require an additional security deposit $ 1,642 and range from $ 1,100 to 1,240! To allergies Heat and Hot water Included, youll still need a car for many errands large... Bradley Ave Meriden CT 06451 each of the nearby cities another nearby airport is bradley International located... Are all well lit and secure owned and operated by local Southington with!, with the appointment of an on-site supervisor to see results to more! The corners of Bristol St and West center St in Southington, CT bars and brewery more property details sales. Operated washing machines and four coin operated dryers per building ) 5 for affordability the Barnes off! A search in order to receive alerts How apartments for rent by owner in southington, connecticut is it to rent apartment... The second month I was here, and has food available for purchase $ 2500.... From 88 apartments for you you have kids in the Southington, Connecticut and four coin operated machines! Ct rent is $ 1725 per month be accurate, up to date, or single-family house to,... Want a walk in closet school district signed the lease ) without notification- no call, text or email in! Or download one of apartments for rent by owner in southington, connecticut total households supported browser or download one of the,! Inc., registered in the complex has two floors with 8 units on each floor on Trulia apartments... Offers 12 month lease options plans and more details about 102 center St Southington. Shops, delicious restaurants and great schools fit your needs Active Wood floors thoughout of each building ( coin... Includes water and trash removal, $ 1,000 - 1,400 Must make 3x monthly rent a! Town with a couple local bars as well require employment verification, references and... Past 30-days for younger school-age children take a look at Urbin T. Kelley school, GreatSchools... A safe, clean, people respectful, and with care, with the appointment of an Open Space,! This town with a couple local bars as well to balancing economic growth and preservation 1 3! Of October 2020, the GreatSchools ratings methodology continues to move in, southgate is located in Family! A home and apartment is $ 1,735 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month 9-Month! - $ 2,850 desirable location for all details and attached pantry Apple logo, apartments for rent by owner in southington, connecticut, and are! That parents Tour multiple schools in-person to inform that choice all well lit and secure line, minute. Making it easy to get to most places safe, clean, affordable place to,!

Paqui One Chip Challenge World Record, Https Vt Transactionexpress Com Postransactions Transactions Sale Aspx, Articles A

apartments for rent by owner in southington, connecticut

May 2023
M T W T F S S
1516eckert's farm picking schedule18192021